31 minutes ago, leander31 said:

hi

Could users with some DF experience kindly share info what follower frameworks works with DF properly? From previous posts looks like EFF cause constant troubles but what about AFT/IAFT, FLP etc?

Iirc there was post  with some info related but seems it was dropped in process of forum migration.

And thanks, any info will be helpful.

I use immersive AFT and have no issues. 

Haven't posted or replied for a while so figured I'd update people on stuff. 

Made no progress, kinda busy with work/Overwatch plus not been in the mood to make more so I'm basically saying I'm taking a break.

No promises, but I do have a week off coming up in the end of nov and I want to at least fix a few bugs and maybe add some content then.

I did write a large post at one point then forgot to post it like a week back it seems, can't remember much of it but it was about my mod will never dish out keys (other mod do that better anyway) because I want other devices to be a problem for you as well. The follower will remove items that make the game harder for you gag, armbinders, boots, blindfolds but collars, cuffs and belts don't really stop you making money for them so they don't care and you need to remove them if you ever want to recover your willpower.

Also thank you to those trouble shooting things for other <3

On 11/11/2017 at 11:32 PM, Ursur1major said:

Ever since I first installed this mod I've started finding a certain item in boss chests (spoiler tags just incase so I don't ruin someones suprise)

Reveal hidden contents

Dwarven Bracers of Eminent Sure Grip that if you equip them removes all your clothing and locks your arms into position in front of your characters body. Those are added by this mod correct? and if yes, do they have a purpose in the larger scale mod now or planned in the future?

Basically, it was just something i added for fun and to trick players :) nothing will continue from it.

@Leander32

I use AFT and have no problems, and I had FLP with it for a while and had not troubles with it then either.

@SexyTop69

for follower enslaved when  player is there are other mods that do that (Slaverun Reloaded being one off the top of my head)

4 hours ago, OH1972 said:

Seems the newest version of ZAZ doesn't work with the Extension Pack anymore?

If you are talking about Tara's version, AFAIK that is not an official Zaz Animation Pack update but a combination of Tara's mods and ZAP into one.  Therefor it is not what this mod was built around and may not work with it, especially if it breaks ZEP, which this mod requires.

Hey Lozeak. I tried your mod and found out by mistake that i need the development builds of Devious Devices. I find the concept interesting and hope you succeed, but sadly, i found what i'm confident criticizing; disappointing. For references: I only got to the enslavement part, before the mod started throwing up errors. I did get errors when asking for them to place an item on me. As such, i will not criticize any part relating or past these things, since i didn't get the true experience.

Objective

The objective of the mod as i see it, is to punish the player for being incompetent, or losing track of time. (subjective i know.)

I don't think it's really possible for this to naturally happen. Losing track of time, is the most likely to happen, but it requires the situation to really line up against you[get last debt increase before enslavement. See dungeon. decide to quickly explore it before paying. takes longer than expected. GIT REKT SUN]. 

What's more likely to happen is a player actively deciding they wont pay their companion, like i did, to trigger enslavement.

Suggestions (feature creep?)

[Item] - this might seem stupid, but creating a book (piece of paper) called a contract, would allow you, to describe the in game mechanic of the mod, without breaking immersion. Give this item to the player after they hire the first or each companion. If you really want to polish this, after hiring a companion, check the players inventory for the item, if he has it, don't add another one. Also remember to make the weight 0. 

[feature] - Track the number of times the companion uses a projectile. Then increases debt based on the type of projectiles fired, and how many. This will simulate the NPC using up resources, and place some controllable randomness to the situation. No idea what the formula should look like. Just experiment. I'd use the arrows base price for the calculations. People use mods that change pricing of them, thus a constant value doesn't make sense. some polish you could do is having them ask the player for a refill of arrows, and if the player declines, then add the debt. Also assume you wont know what type of projectiles exist in the players games. Just try to track any and all things, loaded into a weapon, and shot out. Some players have new arrows and bows, including crossbows. If you just assuming their using the standard bows and arrows then you'll likely missing some common mods.

[feature] - When the companion gets knocked down, add a bit of debt to the player. 150 by default might be good. This will encourage the player to treat their companion better and is controllable randomness. 

[feature] - Encourage players to use beds by decreasing their debt gain, or increasing their time till debt gain by sleeping in a bed. The thinking could be, staying up all night is like a death march so it pays better(per the contract), Camp site camping is normal situation but still uncomfortable living conditions, and inn/normal beds suggest job easier than most. It should require 6 or 8 hours of sleeping, that wont be counted against your pay cycle (If you sleep 14 hours, and you use 8 hours needed, then the mod will treat it as if only 6 hours passed) . You should only be able to use it once per pay cycle (prevents cheating.) Again this is controlled randomness. This is the most gimicky of the ideas, and I wouldn't complain if it wasn't implemented.

The objective of controlled randomness is to allow the situation easily change between pay cycles, but in a fair and predictable way. 

EDIT

You should disable my suggested feature request when played is enslaved.

When enslaved, and getting to the menu to ask my follower to remove a device, they say "sure" but then when i specify what item i want, (Mittens so i can fight) they say "No not unless we're in a dungeon."  Please make this more consistent. 

Edited by BlueLight
4 hours ago, BlueLight said:

Objective

The objective of the mod as i see it, is to punish the player for being incompetent, or losing track of time. (subjective i know.)

I don't think it's really possible for this to naturally happen. Losing track of time, is the most likely to happen, but it requires the situation to really line of against you[get last debt increase before enslavement. See dungeon. decide to quickly explore it before paying. takes longer than expected. GIT REKT SUN]. 

What's more likely to happen is a player actively deciding they wont pay their companion, like i did, to trigger enslavement.

If you tweak the settings (especially the per level costs) properly, it is more about staying active and choosing when you must have a follower VS when you think you can make it alone. Running into some hard luck on a dungeon crawl can set your finances back leaving you in a spiraling slope of further debt. Mostly the MOD (for me) helps to prevent the inevitable massing of insane wealth. It also limits when you can take on missions that advance story more than gets you paid. Basically making it so you have to incorporate more economic choices in your development path.  

If used in conjunction with other economy controlling mods, it can (and will at some point) put you in situations where this mod is activating even without poor time management. :grin:

I found it works best with

Loot and Degradation

Trade and Barter

TAWOBA break (if you like using bikini armor. I use it to add loss to my shoulder / neck / thigh / abs / and tasset pcs that L&D doesn't track)

SL Defeat (with Robbery options if you lose a fight)

Some people would add scarcity to this list, but I found scarcity to be problematic on a heavily modded build so I prefer to use oppressive trade disparity settings in T&B instead.  

With those mods I have had troubles at times keeping up with follower payments even in my higher levels.

14 hours ago, BlueLight said:

[feature] - Track the number of times the companion uses a projectile. Then increases debt based on the type of projectiles fired, and how many. This will simulate the NPC using up resources, and place some controllable randomness to the situation. No idea what the formula should look like. Just experiment. I'd use the arrows base price for the calculations. People use mods that change pricing of them, thus a constant value doesn't make sense. some polish you could do is having them ask the player for a refill of arrows, and if the player declines, then add the debt. Also assume you wont know what type of projectiles exist in the players games. Just try to track any and all things, loaded into a weapon, and shot out. Some players have new arrows and bows, including crossbows. If you just assuming their using the standard bows and arrows then you'll likely missing some common mods.

[feature] - When the companion gets knocked down, add a bit of debt to the player. 150 by default might be good. This will encourage the player to treat their companion better and is controllable randomness. 

If possible, the damage the follower takes could be tracked as well and added as debt with a multiplier.

Also, is there a way to disable the notification about current debt in the top left corner whenever it changes? I haven't found it. It should be enough if I can ask the follower through dialogue, the impossible-to-disable notification just makes it harder to go past the enslavement threshold accidentally.

i do like the thought of Follower adding debt if they get beat up to badly (knocked down), but personally think debt for just taking damage might be a bit much as that is

the reason you "hired" a follower to begin with (to help you survive by taking some of the damage).

as for the notification in the upper left corner, i tend to not even see that notification other than when i pay or "hire" a follower.  could just be i get so many notifications at

times that i just don't see it (or more likely i just do not notice it).

as for it causing my PC to have cash flow issues:

it does do that for me (which i consider a good thing) but it takes tweaking settings in this and the other 2 mods i use to prevent massive cash buildups

1 - Trade and Barter (30 or 40 % settings there)

2 - Player Exhibitionist (95% voyeur setting, combined with worse naked prices {i think 20% there}, and perks only work naked)

with those settings normal trade is worse prices, i have to be naked (which makes the prices worse yet again and risks other mods kicking off stuff becuase i am naked),

and if i am not shopping at the right time the prices are worse yet again

comparison would be (example normal iron sword gets me 10 gold, with all the negatives stacking up i get 3 gold, total is 70% reduction in what stuff sells for, plus a high risk

of some other mod doing bad things to me, possibly including costing me more gold for fines and stealing my gold thru robberies)

prime example: one time i was passing into Whiterun and decided to sell the spare junk weapons i had on me to Adrianne, she made me be naked to sell anything,

gave me worse prices because i was naked, and worse yet again because it was not quite "normal shop time", and a passing citizen (Ysolda) decided to have some

"fun" by taking what i was offering (due to being naked), then proceeded to rob me when done (there went almost all my gold including what i just made by selling stuff),

and the Gate Guard came over and "fined" me for being naked and having sex in public (DCUR kicked off), i didn't have enough gold to pay the fine,  so he arrested me

(and had more "fun" before taking me off to prison). 

so i ended up naked, raped, arrested, raped, tormented on the way to and during my prison stay, raped again at release time, and then my follower enslaves me for

not paying enough in time.  and all this for just selling 2 iron daggers, 1 steel sword, and 1 elven dagger.

without that combo to make a cash sink i usually end up with 200k+ gold by lvl 20 and have bought 4-6 houses with full upgrades

with the combo as a cash sink however at lvl 20 i had 2k gold and only 1 house bought (Hearthfire house and it was only 1/3 upgraded), and am in debt to follower, with 3-5 times

my follower has enslaved me along the way.

Yea while I'm not using this mod currently (waiting for Devious Devices update to be released) I intend to use this mod as a configurable gold sink since since at level 80 gold is so plentiful and there is so little to spend it on without specific mods.  The idea would not be that I'd need to be incompetent to screw up and be in heavy debt, but that other mods could step in and screw with my cash flow enough to give some risk to them.  Deviously Cursed Loot/Defeat robbery events are the big ones I intend to use for this.

The idea of a few more ways to get additional debt are interesting, but for me as a player randomness in the rate of debt gain is probably actually something I'd prefer to not be a thing (as I already configure the mod to approximate my gold gain while playing normally).  I prefer the "getting into trouble" aspect to be something controlled by other mods, with Devious Followers being a cool result of those mods doing their jobs.  The biggest thing I personally look forward to from the mod is content, such as events, comments and punishments.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to point out that if the PC is wearing restraints given by the follower, and has the "no clothes in town" debt relief option, the follower constantly spams the PC trying to take off clothes (even though the only thing being worn by the pc are the devious devices).  This might be causing some buggy problems, and it would be nice if the stripping function performed by the follower was only focused on non-deviced apparel. 

On a side note... any updates coming up?

On 12/13/2017 at 2:32 AM, Leeyds4LLTS said:

I wanted to point out that if the PC is wearing restraints given by the follower, and has the "no clothes in town" debt relief option, the follower constantly spams the PC trying to take off clothes (even though the only thing being worn by the pc are the devious devices).  This might be causing some buggy problems, and it would be nice if the stripping function performed by the follower was only focused on non-deviced apparel. 

On a side note... any updates coming up?

O hey, Ive seen it try and fail repeatably to strip two things. One is a circlet (Iron Mask from book of UUNP) and another is the female pubic hair from Schlongs of Skyrim. Might have to manually unequip those... the pubic hair just turn off in MCM. Hope it helps.

I want to try this mod & uninstall it when I'm done since it's still in beta so I need to know if its safe to make a save to install this mod to, play with the mod on that save, then delete the mod & the save it was initially installed too? I won't have to do any of those long save cleaning steps to remove the mod from my game completely?

9 minutes ago, Destroyah340 said:

I want to try this mod & uninstall it when I'm done since it's still in beta so I need to know if its safe to make a save to install this mod to, play with the mod on that save, then delete the mod & the save it was initially installed too? I won't have to do any of those long save cleaning steps to remove the mod from my game completely?

When you uninstall just make sure you reload a save from before starting the mod and you should be fine.  You only need to do save cleaning if you want to try to keep going with a save file that the mod was running on (as long as you use a mod manager there shouldn't be any trace of the mod in saves from before it was installed).

well thats strange,

in this combination i can dismiss followers now with EFF/DF after paying debt:

DD4 +DF9c + EFF 4

that didnt worked before

i changed the load order and of course DD4 is new:

EFFCore.esm

SexLab.esm

...all devious and SL stuff here..

DeviousFollowers.esp

EFFDialogue.esp

...all followers here...

maybe that did the trick... or its just DD4^^

Have played with the mod for a few hours now & I like it alot. Some feedback & weird shit I ran into:

1. LOVE the event where my follower can gag me then whore me off to everyone around me (got some great lesbo orgies outta that with FunnyBiz animations). I would suggest a gender preference setting tho so ppl dont end up getting men or women involved if they don't want them to (men in my case for example).

2. After I think 2 days of in-game time of being enslaved, my debt would not increase at all. I didn't touch the settings involving how much it goes up by days, interest, enslavement debt, etc so you might wanna look into that more.

3. I would also suggest a lock-out feature from other slavery mods like SD+ or Deviously Enslaved. After getting raped in events triggered by your mod, I'd get numerous conflicting devices that would interfere with the ones my follower forced on me. This doesn't happen during SD+ for example cuz Deviously Enslaved has a lock-out feature for that specific mod so that's another useful feature to consider.

4. When I got gagged by Deviously Enslaved in another separate situation, the Devious Follower dialogue would never show up again, even though I still had a debt to my follower. Only after I used a key to free myself would it reappear so another reason for that lockout function.

5. I haven't gotten any slavetats applied to me yet even though I was enslaved to my follower for a good while & the setting was at 10 max tats. Are the slavetat events random or do they occur at certain intervals of gained debt? If yes, then me not gaining anymore debt over time prevented me from reaching it.

Either way, great mod here & I hope the full release does well when it's time!

Hi, 

just to say that the mechanic you introduce with this mod for me is working even with every animals I happen to meet around. 

It include every horse I buy or stole (i'm using immersive horses) and even with Barbas, the dog of clavicus vile in the related quest. 

I did hire Jenassa, then let her go, but the time I stole an horse suddendly I earn a debt. For chance I return to speak with Jenassa for something completely unrelated and find that I must pay her. 

I don't know if there is something related to this. Any idea? 

For the moment I've disabled it, but I wanted to know if someone had the same problems and maybe how to solve (or if it is impossible if there is a way to disinstall this mod without restart completely the game) 

Thank you :smile:

ps: sorry for my english :frown:

lil update, been busy with stuff again. It's been so long since I've worked on this makes me think if i even remember how to mod >.>.

Either way, I definity won't have time to work on this till Jan so Happy xmas all ^^ and thank you all for your support so far.

DD updates are a must as DCL has done it and has a few of the new DD additions working really well. But please don't update to ZAZ 8 (Keep ZAZ 7 and TUFP etc)  Much as I think T.ara's modding is awesome I can't help but think back to the last lot of ZAZ update issues and the problems that caused with half the mods working and half the rest not..  I thinlk personally until any doubts about if ZAZ 8 will beome the "standard' that ZAZ 7 and Tufp is the safer way to update.. 

I have huge respect for T.ara's talent and ideas but can't help feeling they should remain seperate from ZAZ.  Merging the two mods together is probably fine but calling it ZAZ 8 and expecting everyone to update to it like last time is just asking for many upset players down the line struggling to get a working mod list..  If it does further down the line become the recognised update and major mods start to use it then at least if you update then you are sure to be on the right side of the fence.

21 minutes ago, notwavman said:

I think no need to keep TUFP dependency. And if your mod works with ZAZ7, it would work with ZAZ8.

ZAZ 8  isn't a true ZAZ update...  it is just a merging of ZAZ 7 with TUFP by T.ara . Last time they did it there was a fair bit of confusion when ZAZ did update and people had none of the T'ara furniture in it..  (very confusing story)..  It might be this time T.ara has permissions to do the update but I keep checking back to the support topic and it is still unclear..  As far as I can tell there is very little different between ZAZ 7 with the TUFP used as well and the unofficial ZAZ 8. So it is really just a precautionary thing just in case it all goes tits up..

Just a bug report

The hated CDT on talking to inanimate objects bug still lives!

I got it trying to talk to the Augur in the College of Winterhold. When I temporarily disable DF in the MCM I was able to speak with the Augur without incident. The MOD continued normally after re-enabling in MCM, so there is a current work around.  

Just some debug details:

I had 2 deals active (Slut, and the leg and wrist cuff one)

Owed about 200 gold

One follower

I did try it again after buying out the deals (thinking maybe Slut was the problem because it hooks into dialog) but alas... not that simple. The CDT happened even without the deals active anymore. I use Live another Life, and I didn't crash at Mara statue when I started this play through, so it isn't always happening.....

I am currently using latest version which was installed on this playthrough first thing, so no updates clean install.