Devious World 

This in alpha so yea not much content but it works on the willpower from devious follower (it also will independently calculate Willpower so it could bug out)

It's requires https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3398-zazextensionpack/ and https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4688-zaz-animation-pack-v-80-2017-11-15/ and all there requirements (this will never change and it will eventually use slave tats and maybe more)

Content atm-

Inns have a special cheap room when in devices and willpower is 3 or less.

Speed content will be added ........ no idea, I'll add to this over time as with devious followers, once it reaches the point it has enough content to exist on it's own I'll publish on LoversLab (will surprise people that don't notice this mod ^^ so think of it as a closed Alpha/Beta)

Devious World Alpha0.02.7z

NOT WORKING ON THIS ANYMORE... I HAVE OTHER PLANS!!!!!!

Depends if SD sets currentfollowerfaction to Slaver it most likly doesn't so it "should" be fine.

That said, if your follower stays with you then it's likely it will mess things up.

If SD Dismisses your follower the next follower you hire if gonna have a big bill for you when you hire them lol.

But atm, I'd say it's not but I think it's easier enough for me to make compatible.

It being beta an all I'd say wait till I've least had a good look at compatibility. Once it hits v1.0 i'll probably have a list of things it will and won't work with.

I don't mind at all if that's an issue btw. In an ideal world I'd want to make this mod as compatible as possible with everything and not be so overwhelming.

I think I might add a Holiday option for when enslaved meaning for an extra 1000 debt you can be free for say 8 game hours (to help if you get stuck in a quest the restrictions make it impossible)

Ofc when your, holiday ends you'll lose all the gold you earned ^^.

I think I might add a Holiday option for when enslaved meaning for an extra 1000 debt you can be free for say 8 game hours (to help if you get stuck in a quest the restrictions make it impossible)

Ofc when your, holiday ends you'll lose all the gold you earned ^^.

Add and extend the release time. This could help players accomplish tasks that may be conflicting with this modem.

Please consider making the sums of gold per day configurable via the MCM.

This helps with economy mods such as True Medieval Economy, Scarcity... which keep the PC poor.

Other than that I'm definitely up for a lightweight mod that lets you get pushed around and still actually play the game. Most such mods become the game themselves, so you're really playing that mod and not Skyrim.

What orgs1n said.  :)  This looks very promising! Reminds of that old FannoutNV mod where Veronica could enslave the player and then you could just keep questing, with some additional fun along the way.

I'm not in a 'playthrough' of the game at the moment so I can run some tests here and there. Let me know if there are any specific areas of your mod or how it integrates to the game world you'd like to see tested/investigated.

Regarding SD+, based on what you said earlier and without having looked at it in the game yet, I'd say compatibility may be doubtful. SD+ enslaves you and your follower(s) alongside you. I don't know how it does it in technical terms, but SD+ seems to be quite brutal to followers. It overrides their behaviour, makes them kneel near where the player is and do nothing else. Also, SD+ does a lot with adding to and removing from factions, though again I don't know the specifics.

What orgs1n said.  :)  This looks very promising! Reminds of that old FannoutNV mod where Veronica could enslave the player and then you could just keep questing, with some additional fun along the way.

I'm not in a 'playthrough' of the game at the moment so I can run some tests here and there. Let me know if there are any specific areas of your mod or how it integrates to the game world you'd like to see tested/investigated.

Regarding SD+, based on what you said earlier and without having looked at it in the game yet, I'd say compatibility may be doubtful. SD+ enslaves you and your follower(s) alongside you. I don't know how it does it in technical terms, but SD+ seems to be quite brutal to followers. It overrides their behaviour, makes them kneel near where the player is and do nothing else. Also, SD+ does a lot with adding to and removing from factions, though again I don't know the specifics.

Certainly time will pass and debt will increase, but in SD+ the follower is gagged and there's no idle greetings or conversations with them.

Oh ho. I really like the sound of this. Very few people make mods that let ANY follower dominate you, just ones that do specific followers. The idea of being owned/dominated by say, Derkeethus or J'zargo or Kharjo really appeals to me, and this sounds delicious. Now if there was a consensual way or one that let me fast travel, that would be even more ideal~

But this certainly sounds fun to me, so far! If you make more mods like this one I will be very happy. <3 This will give me a reason to keep followers around again, as long as they give you an *unf unf* from time to time, hmm? <3

Thanks for making this. :3 I look forwards to what you can come up with... particularly the married one.

Please consider making the sums of gold per day configurable via the MCM.

This helps with economy mods such as True Medieval Economy, Scarcity... which keep the PC poor.

Other than that I'm definitely up for a lightweight mod that lets you get pushed around and still actually play the game. Most such mods become the game themselves, so you're really playing that mod and not Skyrim.

MCM is my next to do it will have that and a way to alter the interest level and at what debt you become a slave.

Yes, with mods like that and this you'd have to make a choice to have a follower but hey 100 gold a day an't too much and then DCL hits you and you get your follower to remove the yoke for you but haven't got enough gold so you quickly hit 600 debt and without paying stuff off it becomes 600 gold a day and basically it ends up being too hard to pay them off and you struggle the timer proc it's 800 debt you some how get it down  some but it procs agian and now it's 1100 time for you to become a Slave.

I love that feeling of hopelessness because you made the wrong choice and it feels like a game.

Yea if SD+ adds a faction to the player all i need to do is catch that ^^, it may also use SendModEvent which I plan to use too :)

Oh ho. I really like the sound of this. Very few people make mods that let ANY follower dominate you, just ones that do specific followers. The idea of being owned/dominated by say, Derkeethus or J'zargo or Kharjo really appeals to me, and this sounds delicious. Now if there was a consensual way or one that let me fast travel, that would be even more ideal~

But this certainly sounds fun to me, so far! If you make more mods like this one I will be very happy. <3 This will give me a reason to keep followers around again, as long as they give you an *unf unf* from time to time, hmm? <3

Thanks for making this. :3 I look forwards to what you can come up with... particularly the married one.

Thank you ^^,  Marry one is some way off and I'm not sure how I should do it but it may be after I make a mod that gets Global stats to the player so if you get enslaved a lot your partner will treat you like a slave or if you end being seen naked a lot you partner will start thinking you like being exposed and steal your clothes every so often, or if you end up in a DD they will add a few more and play with you.

Basically, as bad things happen to you in the game the more dominating your partner gets until your a perm Bondage Slut ^^ btw there will be a point when you'll never be able to leave your partner (marriage is for life ya know)

Any ideas will help me work it out. 

Mittens break equipping/unequipping of basically everything else.

Mittens and boots are listed, but you're only given mittens.
Iron chains are invisible/broken, an error occurs from devious devices which I think is part of this.

Town collar is invisible/broken, doesn't make you crawl. (If i'm reading what the item is supposed to do correctly)

Debt accumulation seems to work fine.

Most events seem to launch fine.

When the MCM is ready, a debug "release all" would be neat. The chains have remove dialogue but collar doesn't, so when the equipping breaks you're stuck with it. Even if the equipping issue is fixed, it's probably good to have.

The mod looks really promising, I've been using devious enslaved continued for a bit as it breaks my game more and more, but there's just so few things that do what it does. So it's nice to see a lightweight mod that has some good features.

Edit: After re-reading some things I've noticed you meant the literal in-development versions of those frameworks. So that may be why I'm having issues.

I will say though, it's a bit strange to build a mod on beta frameworks when they have perfectly fine full releases available...

I have always be wrong that that one payment gets you help forever. Love the idea that followers are smarter that a pet. Think about this for later don,t know how hard it would be but if you have SD+ install an in-depth to your follower as soon as the follower is attached to be sold off to bandits.

Edit: After re-reading some things I've noticed you meant the literal in-development versions of those frameworks. So that may be why I'm having issues.

I will say though, it's a bit strange to build a mod on beta frameworks when they have perfectly fine full releases available...

It was a hard choice but there are things in there that makes modding easier. (plus there are a lot more assets I want to use (straitjacket <3333)

Ofc, it means it's risky if you use it because an update could break everything but I feel the risk is worth the time saved and the hopefully increased amount of content I can put out.

That said, if you don't want to risk your game then don't use this until both this and DD 4.x is released.

It was a hard choice but there are things in there that makes modding easier. (plus there are a lot more assets I want to use (straitjacket <3333)

Ofc, it means it's risky if you use it because an update could break everything but I feel the risk is worth the time saved and the hopefully increased amount of content I can put out.

That said, if you don't want to risk your game then don't use this until both this and DD 4.x is released.

Kimy stated in another thread a few days ago that the beta of DD4 is now feature frozen, so those betas should be reasonably safe to use in my opinion. The main framework and scripting changes that were planned all seem to be in place, so I'd say all that remains now is essentially bugfixing and wrapping up what hasn't been completed yet.

I just gave your mod a first quick test run and am quite liking what I'm seeing so far. Coupling the story's progression to the idle comments is an interesting and I think novel approach. It seems there is quite a lot of potential for randomness with it though, but maybe that's a good thing (makes it less predictable?). After recruiting a follower, I walked around for days (timescale 60) without ever getting the starting comment. In the end I just setstaged the quest and took it from there (the other comments for the new day would show up fine).

One thing I noticed, there appear to be (at least?) two possible outcomes of the follower dismiss dialog while in debt ("time for us to part ways"). Sometimes the follower refuses with this mod's new dialog comment, sometimes the vanilla replies fire and the follower walks away. No idea if this intended like this, I'm just reporting what I'm seeing.

Finally, I'd like to echo the comment above regarding ZazExtensionPack. Which also requires activation of two other .esm files (Haeretic's resource pack and Tara's furniture) which not too many DD-oriented load orders may contain (unless I'm mistaken, aren't Zep and the furniture pack mod specifically tailored for Maria Eden?). Most of Haeretic's models are integrated in DDx anyway so keeping the HereticalResources.esm active isn't needed for a DD.

I can't wait to see what this mod will evolve into! :cool:

Kimy stated in another thread a few days ago that the beta of DD4 is now feature frozen, so those betas should be reasonably safe to use in my opinion. The main framework and scripting changes that were planned all seem to be in place, so I'd say all that remains now is essentially bugfixing and wrapping up what hasn't been completed yet.

I just gave your mod a first quick test run and am quite liking what I'm seeing so far. Coupling the story's progression to the idle comments is an interesting and I think novel approach. It seems there is quite a lot of potential for randomness with it though, but maybe that's a good thing (makes it less predictable?). After recruiting a follower, I walked around for days (timescale 60) without ever getting the starting comment. In the end I just setstaged the quest and took it from there (the other comments for the new day would show up fine).

One thing I noticed, there appear to be (at least?) two possible outcomes of the follower dismiss dialog while in debt ("time for us to part ways"). Sometimes the follower refuses with this mod's new dialog comment, sometimes the vanilla replies fire and the follower walks away. No idea if this intended like this, I'm just reporting what I'm seeing.

Finally, I'd like to echo the comment above regarding ZazExtensionPack. Which also requires activation of two other .esm files (Haeretic's resource pack and Tara's furniture) which not too many DD-oriented load orders may contain (unless I'm mistaken, aren't Zep and the furniture pack mod specifically tailored for Maria Eden?). Most of Haeretic's models are integrated in DDx anyway so keeping the HereticalResources.esm active isn't needed for a DD.

I can't wait to see what this mod will evolve into! :cool:

Really, any changes to DD shouldn't be too hard to fix on my end anyway because I just need to alter the devices used the scripts are using stuff there not going to get rid of anyway so it should be fine.

Dependency, I'll look into once I've done MCM/bug/Maybe add a little more content, the more I can remove the better.

The timescale thing might be what borked it firing in the first place because if your follower has other things to say they will first. Also if it was a new game, a lot of stuff happens ingame that can cause script lag (i think so it might be that). I will have a look at it though. 

Which follower had both options?

Hi.

I had istalled all the reqirements, including beta DD. But still:

Iron chains are invisible/broken. Error text: LookupDeviceType received invalid keyword [Keyword <zad_DeviousHeavyBondage (1405226C)>]

Really, any changes to DD shouldn't be too hard to fix on my end anyway because I just need to alter the devices used the scripts are using stuff there not going to get rid of anyway so it should be fine.

Dependency, I'll look into once I've done MCM/bug/Maybe add a little more content, the more I can remove the better.

The timescale thing might be what borked it firing in the first place because if your follower has other things to say they will first. Also if it was a new game, a lot of stuff happens ingame that can cause script lag (i think so it might be that). I will have a look at it though. 

Which follower had both options?

Leah from Cursed Loot, who happened t o be the first I ran into with my Bannered Mare Skyrim Unbound start location. She's using the vanilla system with a couple of added dialog lines from which one can start her quest (which I didn't of course, just recruited her). She uses Ysolda's voice/comments.

That's interesting with the timescale, hadn't thought of that. Also, I should add that my testing environment wasn't very "clean", I just wanted to see your mod in action and so I just added it and the two required files that I didn't have into my existing load order and started from my last "setup all mods savegame" in the Qasmoke cell. So while most scripts and quests would have been settled by that point, and Unbound takes care of the early part of the main quest and its changes to the game, adding the two new .esm's might have caused some issues due to the altered load order.

Hi.

I had istalled all the reqirements, including beta DD. But still:

Iron chains are invisible/broken. Error text: LookupDeviceType received invalid keyword [Keyword <zad_DeviousHeavyBondage (1405226C)>]

This is just a guess, but do you have the most recent beta build of DDx and DDi? They came in fast and often in July, most recent versions are from July 30 (DDx) and July 24 (DDi). Due to many new models and animations, a re-run of Bodyslide and FNIS are usually needed after installing new builds from GitHub.