Mitts un-equipping in combat would be awesome if you can pull that off. As mentioned before just getting to a dungeon is not a given in my build, and much of my danger is roaming the lands.

The two times I had the follower disconnect I had paid off my deals prior to saving and logging out... But I will keep an eye out. Until more people see it or I can nail down why it happened it's just a foot note item. (I know just enough about modding to be dangerous to myself and my build. There are little "tweeks" I have done to some of the mods I am running that may cause issues no one else will ever get.)

BTW the stripping deal is so awesome! (yes I have now used the word awesome 2 times in a post only a few sentences long, I need to get my thesaurus out) The deals are all really cool and I am really liking how they progress in stages. 

This mod should eventually be a must has LL mod if for no other reason than it is a(n awesome) magnificent way to control the massive influx of gold you get even with other controls (Scarcity, Loot and Degradation, Trade and Barter) in place. 

Did you get a chance to look at that _DRopeHandInventory thing in Creation Kit? It seems like it is just missing some data fields. like weight is set to 0 and stuff like that.

So XCOM2 eh?? how long till Devious Followers XCOM edition??

[mission starts as team lands in New Orleans to save some local resistance from Bugs]

Capt Miller: All right guys, fan out I want this by the numbers!

Cpl Johns: uh Capt? Ma'am?

Capt Miller: What is it Johns??

Cpl Johns: Remember that 5 buck you owe me from the card game last night?

Capt Miller: ?

{CLICK} Sound of handcuffs being locked on

Capt Miller: !

Also will there be a way to give followers new equipment when in debt?  I like to use followers with no special gear and upgrade them as I go but when in debt there is no way to give them new stuff without using a mod like EFF.

ok as far as I know there is currently no way to give a follower gear other than a mod (EFF) or console (openactorcontainer 1) when in debt

played with the new deals a few times now and only have 3 things worth noting

1 - for some reason my follower does not remove any collar when not enslaved (also does not remove gold though so I guess that is a wash)

2 - when getting the hands tied part of that deal .. my follower did not tie my hands (while in town)

3 - for some reason I do not get the crawling animation with the town collar (I get the hobble skirt animation {I use bunnyhop})

really like the new stuff

please keep up the good work

p.s.

I use MO and have made a bashed patch for the last 4 versions without any problems showing up at all during that process.

edit

(operator brain fart forgetting to put this in before)

the beginning line (Nice to meet you huni..) is firing for me with custom raced followers (race names like Aubrey, Exotica, and Half Argonian)

but does not transition into the DF proper (I have all the followers normal dialogue) but does block the dismissal dialogue (can dismiss only by

using the MCM reset).

as for a way to manually add followers I would suggest talking to Verstort (creator of DEC {Deviously Enslaved Continued) mod) and asking if he

would share/allow you to use the method he uses.  whatever the method is that he is using has not failed me (other than a case of operator

stupidity) since he put it in, and it works for all non vanilla races I have tested it on.  not sure it will work 100% for you but if he is willing to share

it could either work or at least give a good starting point.

With that in mind there are too few places to sell or exchange DD items and they just gather up until dumped in chests..  Maybe a system to exchange DD items for debt or buying out of deals somehow could be added?

That sounds like a cool option, my only issue with it would be that other mods like Cursed Loot tend to flood you with DD items (especially if you have 2+ followers and they get trussed up too), so it might be a bit too easy to get lots of "free" items.  I know I tend to just dump any loose DD items on corpses at the first opportunity to keep my inventory clean.

I don't think I'll have an exchange system but i may add things that make sure if you have a collar, your follower won't give you another.

ok 2nd post in a row but I forgot to quote this in the previous post (sorry)

an exchange system for collars is not needed (imho) but something to think about is perhaps a system that takes all the dd items from you when

your follower enslaves you BUT gives them all back when you buy out of enslavement might work......dunno.

for those who think there are too few places to sell DD items (Cursed Loot - Dollmaker's Shop - sell and trade options both available, Captured Dreams

- Main Shop) you should also know that with the right perk from the Speech skill tree (merchant I think its called - its the one that lets you sell any item

to any merchant) also lets you sell DD items to merchants (general goods and blacksmiths confirmed).  I have been selling DD items to those 2 types of

merchants for a while now and have had no problems doing so.  I do have the "Forbidden Bookcase" quest running (its from DDi or SLDialogues I don't

remember which offhand) and have read the tome (I can craft DD items) but have not progressed that quest any further in my current game.

Mitts un-equipping in combat would be awesome if you can pull that off. As mentioned before just getting to a dungeon is not a given in my build, and much of my danger is roaming the lands.

The two times I had the follower disconnect I had paid off my deals prior to saving and logging out... But I will keep an eye out. Until more people see it or I can nail down why it happened it's just a foot note item. (I know just enough about modding to be dangerous to myself and my build. There are little "tweeks" I have done to some of the mods I am running that may cause issues no one else will ever get.)

BTW the stripping deal is so awesome! (yes I have now used the word awesome 2 times in a post only a few sentences long, I need to get my thesaurus out) The deals are all really cool and I am really liking how they progress in stages. 

This mod should eventually be a must has LL mod if for no other reason than it is a(n awesome) magnificent way to control the massive influx of gold you get even with other controls (Scarcity, Loot and Degradation, Trade and Barter) in place. 

Did you get a chance to look at that _DRopeHandInventory thing in Creation Kit? It seems like it is just missing some data fields. like weight is set to 0 and stuff like that.

So XCOM2 eh?? how long till Devious Followers XCOM edition??

[mission starts as team lands in New Orleans to save some local resistance from Bugs]

Capt Miller: All right guys, fan out I want this by the numbers!

Cpl Johns: uh Capt? Ma'am?

Capt Miller: What is it Johns??

Cpl Johns: Remember that 5 buck you owe me from the card game last night?

Capt Miller: ?

{CLICK} Sound of handcuffs being locked on

Capt Miller: !

Haha, I'd love more adult mods for XCOM2 but it's a task that needs a lot of modders and a good vision like aliens don't kill they tie and enslave people instead lol, either way it won't happen unless some mod god does it. It's nice to dream tho :)

I'll just delete the _Dropehand thing once I get a chance (it's not used cause of stuff) 

Glad your enjoying the mod so much too ^^.

If you want to use globals within dialogue. Add the global to the Text Display Globals box in the Quest Data Tab ( the very first tab )

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Quest_Data_Tab

You can then use text replacement for the globals as well as gender pronouns (i.e. his/her, etc), race, name.

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Text_Replacement

I was looking for those the other day with no luck ^^. Thank you.

I noticed when I tried to put global in text and they changed the text didn't change it was with Vanilla dialogue, I'll test it again.

Yea, I need to use them and I need to look at my dialogue in general cause even though cause writing is one of my weakest skills. 

Also will there be a way to give followers new equipment when in debt?  I like to use followers with no special gear and upgrade them as I go but when in debt there is no way to give them new stuff without using a mod like EFF.

ok as far as I know there is currently no way to give a follower gear other than a mod (EFF) or console (openactorcontainer 1) when in debt

played with the new deals a few times now and only have 3 things worth noting

1 - for some reason my follower does not remove any collar when not enslaved (also does not remove gold though so I guess that is a wash)

2 - when getting the hands tied part of that deal .. my follower did not tie my hands (while in town)

3 - for some reason I do not get the crawling animation with the town collar (I get the hobble skirt animation {I use bunnyhop})

really like the new stuff

please keep up the good work

p.s.

I use MO and have made a bashed patch for the last 4 versions without any problems showing up at all during that process.

edit

(operator brain fart forgetting to put this in before)

the beginning line (Nice to meet you huni..) is firing for me with custom raced followers (race names like Aubrey, Exotica, and Half Argonian)

but does not transition into the DF proper (I have all the followers normal dialogue) but does block the dismissal dialogue (can dismiss only by

using the MCM reset).

as for a way to manually add followers I would suggest talking to Verstort (creator of DEC {Deviously Enslaved Continued) mod) and asking if he

would share/allow you to use the method he uses.  whatever the method is that he is using has not failed me (other than a case of operator

stupidity) since he put it in, and it works for all non vanilla races I have tested it on.  not sure it will work 100% for you but if he is willing to share

it could either work or at least give a good starting point.

The trade option will be unrestricted next update unless your a slave, I think that's the best way to deal with that problem. That said (later) when your a slave (if i can) you'll be able to access your followers inventory if they have devices locked on them but if you don't remove them it's gonna be bad for you.

With that in mind there are too few places to sell or exchange DD items and they just gather up until dumped in chests..  Maybe a system to exchange DD items for debt or buying out of deals somehow could be added?

That sounds like a cool option, my only issue with it would be that other mods like Cursed Loot tend to flood you with DD items (especially if you have 2+ followers and they get trussed up too), so it might be a bit too easy to get lots of "free" items.  I know I tend to just dump any loose DD items on corpses at the first opportunity to keep my inventory clean.

I don't think I'll have an exchange system but i may add things that make sure if you have a collar, your follower won't give you another.

ok 2nd post in a row but I forgot to quote this in the previous post (sorry)

an exchange system for collars is not needed (imho) but something to think about is perhaps a system that takes all the dd items from you when

your follower enslaves you BUT gives them all back when you buy out of enslavement might work......dunno.

for those who think there are too few places to sell DD items (Cursed Loot - Dollmaker's Shop - sell and trade options both available, Captured Dreams

- Main Shop) you should also know that with the right perk from the Speech skill tree (merchant I think its called - its the one that lets you sell any item

to any merchant) also lets you sell DD items to merchants (general goods and blacksmiths confirmed).  I have been selling DD items to those 2 types of

merchants for a while now and have had no problems doing so.  I do have the "Forbidden Bookcase" quest running (its from DDi or SLDialogues I don't

remember which offhand) and have read the tome (I can craft DD items) but have not progressed that quest any further in my current game.

Yea, I don't plan on an exchange system. But device management I do like not adding another collar if you have 1 already and town collar won't be replaced by anything cause yea. As for managing the players inventory, I will but i need to learn things infact I have a crazy idea which if i can pull it off it should be it's own mod.

Future feature suggestion

To level playability/difficulty

at some point it would be useful to change the Daily Follower Salary and the Slavery threshold (actually maybe even all the money levels) to a factor of Follower level. (e.g. Daily follower cost would be 25g/level instead of a flat 300g)

Any flat rate is going to be either too much money in early game for the player to keep up with, or inconsequential amounts in the later game.   

at some point it would be useful to change the Daily Follower Salary and the Slavery threshold (actually maybe even all the money levels) to a factor of Follower level. (e.g. Daily follower cost would be 25g/level instead of a flat 300g)

Any flat rate is going to be either too much money in early game for the player to keep up with, or inconsequential amounts in the later game.   

Excellent suggestion - may I also add that as some folks play with scarcity & economy mods that make gold much less available and others play with mods that make lots of gold available it would be great if that base amount per level  could be adjustable via the mcm. 

Excellent suggestion - may I also add that as some folks play with scarcity & economy mods that make gold much less available and others play with mods that make lots of gold available it would be great if that base amount per level  could be adjustable via the mcm. 

I also +1 this idea and it being a slider bar in the MCM menu... but for me in the other direction as running Legacy of the Dragonborn means I have passive gold generation and easy loot sales so would likely want a much higher cost than someone running scarcity/degradation mods.  It's kind of a quality of life change tho, as you can already do this by manually adjusting the values in the MCM menu (and keep bumping it up as you level).

To add another layer of coding complication on top of this suggestion, it might be cool if the MCM salary slider was locked while you are accruing debt, so no cheating on your original deal after the fact.

Adjusting stuff based off your level is easy enough to add and I'll do it. 

My goal MCM wise is it will all be configurable and saveable so it will load on a new game and you can define your own defaults.

As for anti-cheat sure I'll add it eventually, I don't get it though maybe it helps knowing your helpless and even cheats can't help but I find it a lil 4th wall breaking if I get to that point. That said if people want it, I'll add it since it doesn't take away from anything and is probably really easy to do.

My goal MCM wise is it will all be configurable and saveable so it will load on a new game and you can define your own defaults.

As for anti-cheat sure I'll add it eventually, I don't get it though maybe it helps knowing your helpless and even cheats can't help but I find it a lil 4th wall breaking if I get to that point. That said if people want it, I'll add it since it doesn't take away from anything and is probably really easy to do.

Thinking/playing with it some more and changed my opinion, anti-cheat locking the sliders would probably cause more issues that it would add fun/immersion.  There would be plenty of reasons to want to tweak various rates while still under debt, and they may not even be that cheaty immersion wise (follower could totally be enjoying keeping you under their thumb enough to want to draw it out if it was obvious you weren't making much under those circumstances).

Not much of a point locking out your MCM menu when the cheat to getting free at any point pre-abandonment is player.additem  f 10000000.

Totally enjoying the content so far, makes me really want the DD/Cursed Loot update to come out ASAP so I can play it more seriously on my long-term file.

Totally enjoying the content so far, makes me really want the DD/Cursed Loot update to come out ASAP so I can play it more seriously on my long-term file.

Oh yeah! I did new Skryrim profile with mods which I never played and really expect new DDs, Cursed Loot and non WIP DD Followers too.

Buy the way, Lozeak, Do you know, that when you wear heavy bondage (with hands of front), you can't wear Town Collar but your follower require it and punish you cause you can't do it. Is that an issue or it's yours conception?

To me anti-cheat stuff is just unnecessary bloat to the mod.

Any MCM anti cheat is defeated with command console

Any command console anti-cheat basically makes the modder responsible for the stability of the players game including mods the modder didn't make. If something else breaks while your anti cheat command console lock out is on, and they can't fix the other broken mod, guess who gets blamed? Thats right, you. 

Ain't no modder need them kind of headaches cool.gif

Oh yeah! I did new Skryrim profile with mods which I never played and really expect new DDs, Cursed Loot and non WIP DD Followers too.

Buy the way, Lozeak, Do you know, that when you wear heavy bondage (with hands of front), you can't wear Town Collar but your follower require it and punish you cause you can't do it. Is that an issue or it's yours conception?

Your follower should remove heavy bondage for you ^^ not for free ofc and yes that's was my idea, that said you should be able to follow the rules all the time if there is a device in the way the follower should remove it for example if you have some devious gloves your follower will gladly remove them so you can wear your mittens :). That said, when your on the enslave event thingy maybe I didn't account for that, i think i did but I will look. (will fix soon if that's the case).

Any MCM anti cheat is defeated with command console

Any command console anti-cheat basically makes the modder responsible for the stability of the players game including mods the modder didn't make. If something else breaks while your anti cheat command console lock out is on, and they can't fix the other broken mod, guess who gets blamed? Thats right, you. 

Ain't no modder need them kind of headaches cool.gif

This. If someone wants to cheat in a single-player game - let them. Leave anticheat to competitive multiplayer environment.

I'd never build an anti-cheat for the console or anything outside of a toggle to disable MCM options for this mod while enslaved/endebted. (it would be off by default ofc since it would be an optional feature)

And the reason I'd add it is, it's easy to add(like really easy) cause it's literally like one variable and copy and pasting one line of code like 5 times, it won't bloat or slow the game cause it'll only be used when you look at the MCM. 

That said, the one person that asked for it said they didn't want it anyway so I have no plans unless 1 person asks for it.

Ofc, that person may regret it when they meet a bug and are doomed forever lol.

Think of it another way, if I was making this mod for myself there would be no MCM, no multifollower support and no custom race support but I'll be working and adding those things because I'm not making the mod just for me it's for as many that want to play it.

As for wasting my time aspect of it, I probably could of added it faster than I wrote this post ^^ lmao.

I was looking for those the other day with no luck ^^. Thank you.

I noticed when I tried to put global in text and they changed the text didn't change it was with Vanilla dialogue, I'll test it again.

Yea, I need to use them and I need to look at my dialogue in general cause even though cause writing is one of my weakest skills.

NP.

Haven't looked at the mod in Creation Kit but one thing that always got me was forgetting to make sure the "run once" check box was unchecked if you stop and start a quest when resetting a mod.

Is there a way to have a timeout feature? For instance when you recruit a follower have a timeout  configurable of like 3 hours before it starts running the "Hi huni" dialogue?

How do you mean because the "hi huni" line is not firing? because until that happens there is not another state for my mod to move to.

I will be adding or trying to add a way to force add someone to being the debt controller which may fix it. The problem is that if you can't get the hi huni line to work the rest of the mod will have problems because it relys on idle lines firing. 

How do you mean because the "hi huni" line is not firing? because until that happens there is not another state for my mod to move to.

I will be adding or trying to add a way to force add someone to being the debt controller which may fix it. The problem is that if you can't get the hi huni line to work the rest of the mod will have problems because it relys on idle lines firing. 

Well I did a small test where I was using the new "Sexy Captives" mod and as soon as I freed her and as soon as she started following me the dialogue kept interfering with that mods dialogue tell me to "make sure I pay her etc etc" and locked me out of dialogue choices that was added by that mod.

Very promising mod! Unfortunately I seem to have a small problem:

1) After my character is enslaved and the follower tells me about the rules (I receive the three items), nothing seems to compel me to follow the said rules.

2) While wearing clothes and no restraining devices (in town) the follower simply says occasionally "Told you no clothes, people need to know your a slave", and nothing happens.

However, when naked or wearing only the collar the follower does punish my character. I'm reasonably sure that something should happen when she says "Told you no clothes...", but on my end nothing is actually happening.

Edit:

I tested version 0.842, and there the follower takes your clothes away if you wear any. Seems like something broke in the newer version. However, I must confess that the "Town Collar" is not causing my character to crawl in either version. The character simply stands with her legs together and head slightly bowed.

I'm using at the moment:

DD Integration Beta Version
DD Expansion Beta Version
DD Assets Beta Version

ZazExtensionPack_1-08_for_Zap6.2

It would be helpful if the Detected Followers was available information in the MCM menu or by a debug command.  Being able to turn off certain followers would also be a nice feature. I run with multiple followers (one is Sasha from Cursed Loot).  I would prefer that this mod not pick up and overrule Sasha's coding, but rather my other follower tries to do the enslavement.

Very promising mod! Unfortunately I seem to have a small problem:

1) After my character is enslaved and the follower tells me about the rules (I receive the three items), nothing seems to compel me to follow the said rules.

2) While wearing clothes and no restraining devices (in town) the follower simply says occasionally "Told you no clothes, people need to know your a slave", and nothing happens.

However, when naked or wearing only the collar the follower does punish my character. I'm reasonably sure that something should happen when she says "Told you no clothes...", but on my end nothing is actually happening.

Edit:

I tested version 0.842, and there the follower takes your clothes away if you wear any. Seems like something broke in the newer version. However, I must confess that the "Town Collar" is not causing my character to crawl in either version. The character simply stands with her legs together and head slightly bowed.

I'm using at the moment:

DD Integration Beta Version

DD Expansion Beta Version

DD Assets Beta Version

ZazExtensionPack_1-08_for_Zap6.2

So many things could cause this but I tested stuff and all versions of Zazextension allow the crawling to work if it doesn't work it can be a few things....

Another mod is stopping it.

Fnis is outdated or wrong.

Your save needs cleaning or you need to start a new game.

Outside of this, I don't know another reason it wouldn't work.

It would be helpful if the Detected Followers was available information in the MCM menu or by a debug command.  Being able to turn off certain followers would also be a nice feature. I run with multiple followers (one is Sasha from Cursed Loot).  I would prefer that this mod not pick up and overrule Sasha's coding, but rather my other follower tries to do the enslavement.

Next update is all about improving and fixing the MCM working and more control over what follower is in control. Turning off certain followers, i may add in the future (it is better to add this when the mod is complete not in the state it is now) but until then the just use the pause function on the mod (when I update it) when your with a follower that you don't want my mod to work with.

On that note, I also need to know does my mod still make 2 follower share control OR does 1 take control and do everything ?