Hi.

I had istalled all the reqirements, including beta DD. But still:

Mittens and boots are listed, but you're only given mittens.

Iron chains are invisible/broken. Error text: LookupDeviceType received invalid keyword [Keyword <zad_DeviousHeavyBondage (1405226C)>]

This is just a guess, but do you have the most recent beta build of DDx and DDi? They came in fast and often in July, most recent versions are from July 30 (DDx) and July 24 (DDi). Due to many new models and animations, a re-run of Bodyslide and FNIS are usually needed after installing new builds from GitHub.

Only last versions. I had downloaded them today from github. What mod contains this boots and chains? May be i had missed something important...

Really, any changes to DD shouldn't be too hard to fix on my end anyway because I just need to alter the devices used the scripts are using stuff there not going to get rid of anyway so it should be fine.

Dependency, I'll look into once I've done MCM/bug/Maybe add a little more content, the more I can remove the better.

The timescale thing might be what borked it firing in the first place because if your follower has other things to say they will first. Also if it was a new game, a lot of stuff happens ingame that can cause script lag (i think so it might be that). I will have a look at it though. 

Which follower had both options?

Leah from Cursed Loot, who happened t o be the first I ran into with my Bannered Mare Skyrim Unbound start location. She's using the vanilla system with a couple of added dialog lines from which one can start her quest (which I didn't of course, just recruited her). She uses Ysolda's voice/comments.

That's interesting with the timescale, hadn't thought of that. Also, I should add that my testing environment wasn't very "clean", I just wanted to see your mod in action and so I just added it and the two required files that I didn't have into my existing load order and started from my last "setup all mods savegame" in the Qasmoke cell. So while most scripts and quests would have been settled by that point, and Unbound takes care of the early part of the main quest and its changes to the game, adding the two new .esm's might have caused some issues due to the altered load order.

Yea, can't disable her dialogue without making it a hard requirement that said altering NPCs from another mod is probably an area I don't want to touch. 

-"If you go over 5000 debt they will leave you but I've made it so you'll regret that escape method "

Would you care to elaborate on this part?  :D

atm they slap some chains on you and give you a bounty in 3 holds, if you have prison overhaul running it's even more fun, I want to make it so a slaver enslaves you after prison as well to collect what is owed but that's a LONG way off

Hi.

Iron chains are invisible/broken. Error text: LookupDeviceType received invalid keyword [Keyword <zad_DeviousHeavyBondage (1405226C)>]

This is just a guess, but do you have the most recent beta build of DDx and DDi? They came in fast and often in July, most recent versions are from July 30 (DDx) and July 24 (DDi). Due to many new models and animations, a re-run of Bodyslide and FNIS are usually needed after installing new builds from GitHub.

Only last versions. I had downloaded them today from github. What mod contains this boots and chains? May be i had missed something important...

On github you need to select the development branch if you select master you'd get the wrong version. There is a pic on the OP of the beta topic showing that.

MCM is done ^^.

There was a problem with the debt Calculation too.

Next i need to rework removal system.

These aren't done yet.

When not enslaved it will remove, blindfold gag and heavy bondage(armbinders/yokes/cuffs) at around 500 gold-700 gold or half current gold (if you gonna carry around a lot of coin your follower will exploit that). It will not remove high security devices or Quest devices.

When enslaved it will remove everything that gets in the way except Quest devices, so you can follow the rules (high security devices are gonna cost/endebt you a lot to remove tho)

With quest devices I will make so you can pause the enslavement via talking to NPC but as soon as your remove them you follower will re-enslave you. 

This should make this mod very compatible with other mods.

After this I will add a little extra content ^^ (secret <3) 

Then look at SD+

As for losing follower via some other mod, you can't get more than 1 days worth of debt now so basically soon as you get a new follower the debt will just carry over.

Really, any changes to DD shouldn't be too hard to fix on my end anyway because I just need to alter the devices used the scripts are using stuff there not going to get rid of anyway so it should be fine.

Dependency, I'll look into once I've done MCM/bug/Maybe add a little more content, the more I can remove the better.

The timescale thing might be what borked it firing in the first place because if your follower has other things to say they will first. Also if it was a new game, a lot of stuff happens ingame that can cause script lag (i think so it might be that). I will have a look at it though. 

Which follower had both options?

Leah from Cursed Loot, who happened t o be the first I ran into with my Bannered Mare Skyrim Unbound start location. She's using the vanilla system with a couple of added dialog lines from which one can start her quest (which I didn't of course, just recruited her). She uses Ysolda's voice/comments.

That's interesting with the timescale, hadn't thought of that. Also, I should add that my testing environment wasn't very "clean", I just wanted to see your mod in action and so I just added it and the two required files that I didn't have into my existing load order and started from my last "setup all mods savegame" in the Qasmoke cell. So while most scripts and quests would have been settled by that point, and Unbound takes care of the early part of the main quest and its changes to the game, adding the two new .esm's might have caused some issues due to the altered load order.

Yea, can't disable her dialogue without making it a hard requirement that said altering NPCs from another mod is probably an area I don't want to touch. 

-"If you go over 5000 debt they will leave you but I've made it so you'll regret that escape method "

Would you care to elaborate on this part?  :D

atm they slap some chains on you and give you a bounty in 3 holds, if you have prison overhaul running it's even more fun, I want to make it so a slaver enslaves you after prison as well to collect what is owed but that's a LONG way off

Hi.

On github you need to select the development branch if you select master you'd get the wrong version. There is a pic on the OP of the beta topic showing that.

It worked! Thank you so much!

So huge improvement with compatibility with other mods.

Basically, if you have a more Devious item aka cursed collar or heavy yoke

When not enslaved your follower won't touch any Device on you in fear of being cursed when you have any More Devious Device on.

When enslaved your follower will upgrade the slavery so that you must be naked all the time (not just dungeon) and you arms must be tied when not in dungeons. (collar and the chains they used before aren't needed till you get back to your normal slavery.

They will untie your hands when ever (if your hands are stuck in more devious bondage then she'll leave you too it)

O and if that wasn't bad enough until you get those devices off what ever you pay off is halved.

This, I believe makes my mod very compatible with DCL and most Devious content that use keywords correctly.

Whoa your mod is sounding fantastic

but from what i read in the thread that the endgame would be a permanent follower-slave relationship ?

"Basically, as bad things happen to you in the game the more dominating your partner gets until your a perm Bondage Slut ^^ btw there will be a point when you'll never be able to leave your partner"

I think that we should always have a way out.

I like that if you pay your debt then youre free and it's hard to do because your debt beginning to grow more and more but at least there is a way out.

Maybe i misread could you confirm this to me.

Thanks

since your mod is follower based, you don't really need to do anything. it's just started by talking to them, right?

if so, people can use it right now - just download Submissive Lola but choose this mod's dialogue instead it SL's.

Yea please, considering in my next mod I'm gonna make small slavery encounters ^^ I'd want your mod to flow into.

Don't know what I need to do for you to be able to link it tho.

since your mod is follower based, you don't really need to do anything. it's just started by talking to them, right?

if so, people can use it right now - just download Submissive Lola but choose this mod's dialogue instead it SL's.

Can we have a smoother transition this time, please?

It's kinda immersion breaking for you to have a dominating 'You have been bound, roughly thrown onto the stage of a slavery auction, sold' start and then transition into... calmly select a follower in a room if you like, or just leave no worries? Followed immediately with another toneshift into the active mod's dialogue, It's too weird to me. It made sense with lola since the author dumped the mod suddenly, but can we do more this time?

Probably easiest for Lozeak to make a mod event that takes an actor as a parameter, so that you can pass any actor you select at random(or player selected, preferences, ect) to DF. I think special dialogue for such an entrance needs to be made too, to transition into slavery to a follower from the different context.

Sounds easy enough, Lozeak just needs to accept the modevent, push the actor into a actorreference with a forcegreet package attached, parmeter to detect and use special dialogue, and exit into full slavery. Minor logic in addition: setting the NPC to be an ally to player in case it wasn't already, maybe some faction work, moving follower next to player, or maybe other way around...

Edit: current code hard to search, not sure where you would put what, Something like this though:

; "probably put this in your quest script"

; "AI package attched to this, any actor we put here should get the package"
ActorReference Property ApproachingFollower Auto

; "A variable we can detect in our dialogue, so we know which dialogue to branch to"
Int Property DialogueStatus Auto

Event OnInit()
  ; "tells the game to listen for this event, point the event at our event function"
  ; "you can call this event yourself even, calling it from fragments and such"
  RegisterForModEvent("_df_startenslavementsold", "StartEnslavementSoldDialogue"); "or whatever you want to call it"
EndEvent

; "handles everything before dialogue starts"
Event StartEnslavementSoldDialogue(actor NewMaster)
  ApproachingFollower.ForceRefTo(NewMaster)

DialogueStatus = 1 ; "or whatever number scheme you want, bool is bad only in that you might want to reuse it"
EndEvent

; "you probably already have something like this, I just haven't found it in your code"
Event EnslavementStart
  ; "handles everything after dialogue finishes"
  ; "called by fragment of last topic in dialogue tree"
endFunction

; "To send an actor and start it, other mods only need to do this"
int DFStart = ModEvent.Create("_df_startenslavementsold") 
if (DFStart ) ; "Testing to make sure it exists first"
  ModEvent.PushForm(DFStart , OurNewMaster)
  ModEvent.Send(DFStart )
else
  ; "error message saying the mod doesnt exist, if the modder wants to use for debug"
endIf

but from what i read in the thread that the endgame would be a permanent follower-slave relationship ?

"Basically, as bad things happen to you in the game the more dominating your partner gets until your a perm Bondage Slut ^^ btw there will be a point when you'll never be able to leave your partner"

I like that if you pay your debt then youre free and it's hard to do because your debt beginning to grow more and more but at least there is a way out.

Thanks

So I intend this to be an after thought, basically all my content will be escapeable and not doom a user too much where they end up quiting.

That said, I love the idea of bad ends like you need to keep a humliation stat over as certain amount and if you fall into the wrong trap it is the end of your game that said "if" this is added bad ends will be off by Default and every thing should be escapable.

Like in playerslaveencounter there was an option to have it so if your willpower hit - number you get a prompt saying you have lost the willpower to escape so you played the game escaping maybe 2 enslavements but you know if you get caught without recovering will that's it for your character they had been broken (again this was toggle able and off by default)

I love the idea of the player fighting against a devious skyrim seeing there slow fall think if i just get lucky this time I might make it for it to be all taken away, it also makes evading enslavement more fun :)

Can we have a smoother transition this time, please?

It's kinda immersion breaking for you to have a dominating 'You have been bound, roughly thrown onto the stage of a slavery auction, sold' start and then transition into... calmly select a follower in a room if you like, or just leave no worries? Followed immediately with another toneshift into the active mod's dialogue, It's too weird to me. It made sense with lola since the author dumped the mod suddenly, but can we do more this time?

Probably easiest for Lozeak to make a mod event that takes an actor as a parameter, so that you can pass any actor you select at random(or player selected, preferences, ect) to DF. I think special dialogue for such an entrance needs to be made too, to transition into slavery to a follower from the different context.

Sounds easy enough, Lozeak just needs to accept the modevent, push the actor into a actorreference with a forcegreet package attached, parmeter to detect and use special dialogue, and exit into full slavery. Minor logic in addition: setting the NPC to be an ally to player in case it wasn't already, maybe some faction work, moving follower next to player, or maybe other way around...

Edit: current code hard to read, not sure where you would put what, Something like this though:

I'm on the same page, if you are enslaved you shouldn't be in a situation where you can just walk away lol

It will be easy enough for me do once i learn mod event.

Basically all I need to do is teleport player near selected follower

Make follower a follower

setqueststage to 100

set the debt to Slavedebt done

I'll work it out and get back to you tomorrow or in a few day.

I am very impressed with where this mod is going and how quickly it progresses...  I have always wanted a simple follower as master mod. I love submisive lola and Maria Eden, Cursed Loot added tot he fun with The Rubber Doll Shop senarios too but sometimes you want a little change and this certainly looks a lot of fun..  I keep trying the updates and come to report a bug to find it already reported and fixed in next update .. That is a bonus! Hopefully you will get a lot of help and support form the awesome modders at LL and this mod too will become one of the firm favourites we all love to use again and again..  Best of luck and thank you for the hard work you are putting in to it. 

One idea I have always wondered about being implemented (similar to Zaz Furniture) is haveing your master (follower in this case) be able to simply "lock" you up outside shops, inns etc .  Like a simple chaining in place so you have to wait there for there return. of course this will mean a fun time for the player if the location is in a busy part of town. If the chain was "implied" and the area you could move in restricted to what ever "length" of chain was set small but fun variations could be set up...  

Hope this sparks up some ideas even if the "chain" is impractical..  Sometimes one idea can multiply just by thinking on it..  Have fun making this mod as we will sure have fun using it ..

Thanks

So I intend this to be an after thought, basically all my content will be escapeable and not doom a user too much where they end up quiting.

That said, I love the idea of bad ends like you need to keep a humliation stat over as certain amount and if you fall into the wrong trap it is the end of your game that said "if" this is added bad ends will be off by Default and every thing should be escapable.

Like in playerslaveencounter there was an option to have it so if your willpower hit - number you get a prompt saying you have lost the willpower to escape so you played the game escaping maybe 2 enslavements but you know if you get caught without recovering will that's it for your character they had been broken (again this was toggle able and off by default)

I love the idea of the player fighting against a devious skyrim seeing there slow fall think if i just get lucky this time I might make it for it to be all taken away, it also makes evading enslavement more fun :)

Great ! Allrighty then :)  Sounds fun  always wanted a follower who mistreated my npc like a evil spouse or a caracters who captured and treat her badley so that my dragonborn can escape and be stronger.  Now we will  be able to select our candidates

I am very impressed with where this mod is going and how quickly it progresses...  I have always wanted a simple follower as master mod. I love submisive lola and Maria Eden, Cursed Loot added tot he fun with The Rubber Doll Shop senarios too but sometimes you want a little change and this certainly looks a lot of fun..  I keep trying the updates and come to report a bug to find it already reported and fixed in next update .. That is a bonus! Hopefully you will get a lot of help and support form the awesome modders at LL and this mod too will become one of the firm favourites we all love to use again and again..  Best of luck and thank you for the hard work you are putting in to it. 

One idea I have always wondered about being implemented (similar to Zaz Furniture) is haveing your master (follower in this case) be able to simply "lock" you up outside shops, inns etc .  Like a simple chaining in place so you have to wait there for there return. of course this will mean a fun time for the player if the location is in a busy part of town. If the chain was "implied" and the area you could move in restricted to what ever "length" of chain was set small but fun variations could be set up...  

Hope this sparks up some ideas even if the "chain" is impractical..  Sometimes one idea can multiply just by thinking on it..  Have fun making this mod as we will sure have fun using it ..

the original version of maria eden did that. it was one of my favorite parts of it.

If you're looking for ideas, there is always straightforwards consensual enslavement. Make an offer to a follower that likes you, and they collar you (not necessarily directly debt related). Or with the mod enabled, becoming their slave could be a marriage condition! YOU in bondage gear on the altar? I think so!

I do like them reacting to what happens to you, in your idea, but most of all, there's one tag line I like in what you have made.

"Do you want a Slavery system that lets you play the game but also humiliate you and tie you up?" Too many slavery systems completely derail the actual game play. Which is fun, and easy to sexualize, but some people just like having their sexual experience a part of the normal Skyrim, and not completely throw it off the rails. XD

So thank you!

Edit: After re-reading some things I've noticed you meant the literal in-development versions of those frameworks. So that may be why I'm having issues.

I will say though, it's a bit strange to build a mod on beta frameworks when they have perfectly fine full releases available...

It was a hard choice but there are things in there that makes modding easier. (plus there are a lot more assets I want to use (straitjacket <3333)

Ofc, it means it's risky if you use it because an update could break everything but I feel the risk is worth the time saved and the hopefully increased amount of content I can put out.

That said, if you don't want to risk your game then don't use this until both this and DD 4.x is released.

Has nothing really to do with "breaking" my game. I know quite a bit about modding so it's not hard to fix issues.

I was talking more about stability and compatibility in general from a development standpoint. It's like building on a river.

For now, I'm probably not going to use this mod as my load order has quite a few mods relying on those frameworks. I'd rather not have to disable them all just to use this and those development frameworks. 

I'm on the same page, if you are enslaved you shouldn't be in a situation where you can just walk away lol

It will be easy enough for me do once i learn mod event.

Basically all I need to do is teleport player near selected follower

Make follower a follower

setqueststage to 100

set the debt to Slavedebt done

I'll work it out and get back to you tomorrow or in a few day.

Haven't tried the mod yet as I my save isn't yet running the pre-reqs, but I'm really liking the direction it sounds like you are taking it.  Where before it sounded like something I may try out and enjoy for a good chunk of time before disabling, if it respects/works with Cursed Loot and can toggled off until triggered by Simple Slavery it could definitely be something great long term.  

If the mod settings would basically allow me to have a designated "evil slaver follower" that "rescues" my ass from the slave auction and keeps the mod suspended otherwise, it could be a really fun outcome that doesn't instantly derail all normal Skyrim gameplay plans.  Honestly that's the biggest issue I have most player slavery mods, in that they are huge show-stoppers that I might enjoy once intentionally but find cause me to load a previous save if they trigger again when I want to do something else (and then get uninstalled).  

Really looking forward to trying it out and seeing your other ideas with the new DD/ZEP toys people have been working so hard on lately.

Suggestion for the auction setup would be to have you automatically lose all your gold, as I can't recall if SS does this itself and it would make sense to at least have to deal with the devious follower long enough to get to a player home to pay them off or desperately try to earn/steal the money before crippling interest starts to kick in.

Whew, I think the mod works now. I fixed a lot... i'm really sorry for those who been trying to use it.

Best thing is that the Follower enslavement system should be complete. 

Except, I want to put in a auto equip system for those who like it little lighter that said I think if you have this enabled Debt will still increase over time because you can't mess up as much(this will be off by default)

Suggestion for the auction setup would be to have you automatically lose all your gold, as I can't recall if SS does this itself and it would make sense to at least have to deal with the devious follower long enough to get to a player home to pay them off or desperately try to earn/steal the money before crippling interest starts to kick in.

You lose all your gold on enslavement ^^ meaning if you are just refusing to pay them they take all your gold and set your debt to a fixed value 2k (by Default) 

Debt does stop increasing once enslaved because the game gets a little harder with the rules you need to abide by but it still does what it intends to do forces you to farm dungeons like normal but between your crawling through town to the merchant or running naked through the wilderness till you can free yourself.

Probably should make sure this applies only to followers that charge a fee up front, and make sure the weekly (or whatever period it is) price is the same as the initial fee. Should probably also have different methods or recovering debt based on morality. Highly moral characters might just put a bounty on your head for example.

Atm, there is very little.

Aroused is needed for DD(i think) so It has to be there for that.

So far this mod only has a Debt base enslavement system it's about your follower forcing you to pay through bondage there is one situation where they let people use you.

That said if you run DCL and you have rape set on being naked with bondage your pretty fucked (literally) every time you go to town and there are a lot for mod that take advantage of a naked adventurer.

Next part of the mod will be a few event around the 1/2 Debt point where your follower will exploit you if your in bondage ^^ and that will be more about the player having sex ^^.