You need to load your save without the mod first then save (this creates a clean save) - What your doing here is clearing all the dialogue loaded into the game by my mod.

Then reactivate mod and load the save, then save again then load.

Yes you'll lose all progress in the mod but since it had a game breaking bug in it there really isn't a choice. The reason this mod is beta.

Really stress tested 0.842v, took the mod through in and out of slavery a few times and even over the edge of too much debt using 3 vanilla based followers and Sofia.. Everything seemed to be fine even in crowded towns and inns..  looking forward to the new willpower system when it arrives...  My poor player will last a day before crumbling into a gooey defeated heap..   I can see some careful tweaking of DCL and other mods to give the poor girl a chance :D

Greetings

Is there anyone else monitoring this that the Town collar isn't causing you to crawl?

If so please post your load order. 

ok I was crawling at one time then it stopped and have not yet tested version 0.842

I was crawling from 0.622 to about 0.78 then for some reason I was not crawling anymore but do get a different animation when wearing the town collar.

the different animation is some kind of head down animation where I can see the end of the chain is hitting the ground though.

the different animation is from versions 0.81 to 0.84.

have not tested on 0.841 or 0.842 as of this post.

will report if which way it is working when I upgrade to 0.842 in the next day or so.

mod list and load order attached (I use MO).  anything in either list that has the word "mashup" in it is something I condensed from 10-50 mods to a single esp.

I use both the Merge Plugins Standalone and the XEdit script (1.9+) for TES5edit to condense mods.

modlist and load order 08202017.7z

Hey one of the devious devices mods has the heretical resources content already integrated can't remember which one atm but I was just updating to the dev builds of assets integration and expansion and noticed the bodyslide files for it I think it was expansion that had it right? So if it is in there we don't need HR mod? I tried loading up tes5edit and got the notice of needing HR to load this mod.

Hey one of the devious devices mods has the heretical resources content already integrated can't remember which one atm but I was just updating to the dev builds of assets integration and expansion and noticed the bodyslide files for it I think it was expansion that had it right? So if it is in there we don't need HR mod? I tried loading up tes5edit and got the notice of needing HR to load this mod.

Heretical Resources is a prerequisite of the Zaz Extension Pack that this mod is also using, so you can't disable it without crashing. I think it's doubtful that the author of the extension mod will switch to using DDx instead of HR, seeing that their mod is most likely written with Maria Eden in mind which is not very compatible with DD anyway. But yes, besides that, most of Haeretic's models have found their way into DDx and have been made lockable.

I'd be all over this, if not for the beta framework requirement... but I'll probably install it sooner or later. This mod has the makings of a must-have: things happen for a reason and lead to other things depending on player's approach.

The custom stats look good. Very similar to what I had written up for a text-based thing, except I called Willpower Ego and Resistance Willpower. I don't think there's any sense in adding overly complicated debuffs for this and buffs for that, as far as game mechanics go. If people use a mod like this, they either have companions already or plan to get one. "Why do I want an abusive companion?" is an easy question for the player to answer: because they're into this kind of thing. What the character's answer is might be the same, or just out of necessity.

Sleazy, greedy followers trying to exploit the heroine in various ways is a very appealing theme I haven't seen much. "NPCs react to your stats" was mentioned (under future plans, I think), and that's another big deal for me. A few mods have NPCs making comments, which is particularly nice if it's in response to something the character did or was subjected to that became public knowledge. But they're all talk, and the random nature of comments means they sometimes don't make much sense or fit very well. If interaction is tied to the character's stats and situation (a well-known slut alone and in bondage might get different treatment than an armored warrior woman accompanied by a burly mercenary) and/or the NPC's specifics (skooma dealer on the road, Belethor in his shop, Jarl in his hall, sleazy sellsword on a dungeon crawl), it'll be a lot more... more gooder.

Have you given thought to whether or not this will take note of the PC being Dragonborn or just some random adventurer?

At for reducing requirements atm, while I don't use much from ZEP (literally just the crawling) it is nice to have the resources to use if I choose to so until this mod is in a completed version (like 1.5v) it will use everything listed so far. (pointless me polishing a unfinished mod really)

I would like to maybe remove ZEP and all the extra stuff it needs cause it seems a lot of stuff which has been moved to the new DD framework.

That said I may make Prison overhaul a requirement because "I think" it adds bondage furniture all over skyrim that the player can use and is a relatively low profile mod (with MCM you can pretty much turn it off in the game) on that end ZAP will always be a requirement of this mod for as far as I can see.

As for waiting to use this mod, honestly the longer you wait the more fun and dynamic the mod will be for you, so for some I'd recommend this strongly so the fact this uses the beta framework is fine cause eventually when it's released this mod will be in a complete state (I hope) and that issue will be gone for people. Also there is the fact this mod atm is probably gonna break peoples game (it has a few times for me already) atm it's easier enough to clean the save anyway so it's not been too much of an issue.

As for how your treated as a Dragonborn or a random adventurer, the way I see it is Dragonborn is really just a title sure it gives you some abilities that make you stronger but if you still need a mercenary or housecarl to help you fight that title isn't going to put food on there table so there not going to respect and if your really are so strong there isn't a reason you shouldn't be able to pay them there share of the treasure, it's not like there the greybeards who spent there life worshipping the dragonborn. Short version, Dragonborn is just some random adventurer in the eyes of most.

I think the only place where my mod doesn't make sense is with followers that your married to. Maybe, I'll work on this it not really an issue though if people want they can use the pause button if they are married.

Then followers that are friends with you (via completing a quest) because it's like o thanks for saving mylife/family but since you not giving me enough to eat I'm going to enslave you. Is a little much of a stretch. Fixing this will probably never happen cause it's a lot of work but it's not unblieveable a friend would want to get payed for helping you all day every day, it's just a bit of a stretch.

Housecarls fits better at least because as thane (there boss) you need to look after them and pay them, if you don't they'll get pissed off and well if you can't even get a bit of gold together your not a very good thane and a better slave than there thane in the eyes of the Housecarl. Later, I will probably add some housecarl flavour dialogue to make them sound a little different than a mercenary.

As for mercs this mod fits perfectly anyway, it's literally there job to make money from being a follower and if they can make more or make sure they get paid they will.

This mods looks promising, so thanks for putting it out there.    The mittens make my PC's hands disappear, and I know this isn't because of your mod.  I guess I just don't understand completely how to use the Body Slide to make them appear.  If anyone has a link to some tutorial that will help me understand how to use the Body Slide so the mittens the PC's hands are visible, I would appreciate it.  Thanks.

Buglet report ...

I have found an issue , when you have two followers and pay off and dismiss one the other becomes a stalker..  I have been trying to pay off and dismiss the second follower for a while now, she takes my money, I disimiss her and the "Follower leaves your service" dialogue and she starts to walk away then turn and.. "Hi Hunny I hope yopu don't mess me about... " saved, reloaded, reset etc..  Scarey follower just won't leave haha...  Kinda fits the mod I know but she has taken all my money now haha...    I wonder if anyone else has come avcross this or if it is a Mod clash on my side?,,,  Did make me laugh though :D

Buglet report ...

I have found an issue , when you have two followers and pay off and dismiss one the other becomes a stalker..  I have been trying to pay off and dismiss the second follower for a while now, she takes my money, I disimiss her and the "Follower leaves your service" dialogue and she starts to walk away then turn and.. "Hi Hunny I hope yopu don't mess me about... " saved, reloaded, reset etc..  Scarey follower just won't leave haha...  Kinda fits the mod I know but she has taken all my money now haha...    I wonder if anyone else has come avcross this or if it is a Mod clash on my side?,,,  Did make me laugh though biggrin.png

Which follower? Because I have had a lot of trouble getting Janesa (might not be the right spelling) to leave my service. She eventually had an "accident" while we were clearing a dragon lair. dodgy.gif

post-1117368-0-10993000-1503427694_thumb.jpg

I'll work on that bug the way it should happen is only 1 follower will track debt and do things if 2 start doing it the mod will start breaking (i'm sure of it).

The debug options don't really work atm cause I haven't updated them with the mod ><. The reset should work as long as you not mid event even then if you have 2 followers it could start breaking the mod.

Made some progress (not much kinda been chilling and playing some Overwatch) the willpower system works well and made it effect the device removal system (add boots to the list of item follower will remove).

I just want to work on the deal system before I release next update, still kinda trying to work it out getting there though.

Followers were Leah (DCL)  first to leave and fine and Sigrid (? Alvors wife from Riverwood) she turned into the stalker..  What I think may have added to the issues was each time I paid the "Devious" follower off so I could trade items etc the other follower triggered the start mod conversation and became the "devious" one.. Eventually they were taking it in turn to be "devious" as I tried to keep on top of debt..  I am hopeing with me getting the timing right I can reset just after paying her off and dismissing her and saving.. Worse case senerio I will uninstal DF for a clean save, dismiss her and then reinstal again.  Sorry to keep breaking your mod, I really do enjoy playing it but think if it breaks now and you can fix it then less to go wrong with later releases :D

I am having a problem where I started a new game, and there is no change in the follower dialogue at all after recruitment.  When I installed on an older save, it worked great... but starting new from scratch it is like the mod is not there.

I do also notice that I am unable to dismiss the follower right now, which may be related... not sure

If this has happened before... please let me know how to solve it.  thx

=================

I found a reset button in my EFF mod that fixed this problem... fyi

Made more progress and ooo the deal system is looking good. (bout 25% done will be completed in 1-3 days I think)

I'm not gonna reveal what the deals are that can be a surprise when I update :)

The quick version.

You can make a deal with your follower to clear some debt so that you can follow a rule.

Deal can only be undone by buying out of them. 

What this let's the player do is delay slavery or stop interest building on existing debt by giving away some freedom.

The downside is that you could end up with rules worse than when you are a slave and in a situation it's really hard to gain freedom from your follower.

Deals won't be forced upon a player though but making a few deals will be a lot better than being a enslaved so players will definitely want to make deals.

So way it works (I won't reveal content you can see that when I finally get to updating it)

There are 3 deal and they have 3 levels (3rd level is the worst)

You ask you follower if there is another way to clear your debt.

They tell you, they will make you a deal if you refuse +200 debt if you agree -400 debt.

If you agree they will tell you the deal picked at random. (if you say no here nothing will happen)

Deal picked can be an existing one (to upgrade) or a new one.

Ofc, if it's something you don't like you can refuse(+200) or accept it. (in low willpower you will not be able to refuse)

Once accepted you will need to pay out of the deal (lvl 1 500, lvl 2 1000, lvl 3 2000) (follower will be undismissable till they are brought out of)

Since there will be 3 deals you could have 6k debt via deals + w/e debt you have currently which mean your follower is gonna be with you for a while.

Best thing is if you had deals before you got enslaved once your get free you'll still have your deals to pay off meaning that they could keep enslaving you over and over until you get your act together (again this is your fault for making those deals)

The deals your follower will offer you are kinda fair at level 1 and level 2 cause your moving debt that interest is charged to a debt that you won't get interest on. The issue is lvl 3 deals are harsh +1000 deal debt for -400 debt and a rule that isn't great being able to refuse this is useful but if your willpower is low it's really risky to even look at a deal (if one of them is at level) cause you can't refuse.

Quick note. When you load my mod for the first time on an exsisting game --> save and reload cause there is a bug with adding dialouge in skyrim and this fixes it. There is a fix I can do and hopefully i'll add it for next update or the update after.

That said I may make Prison overhaul a requirement because "I think" it adds bondage furniture all over skyrim that the player can use and is a relatively low profile mod (with MCM you can pretty much turn it off in the game) on that end ZAP will always be a requirement of this mod for as far as I can see.

Prison Overhaul Patches does add a set of 4 zap furniture items to most cities (2 x crosses and 2 pillories).  Not sure if it would be better to place pieces yourself for a bit more variety and to avoid an extra dependency (since POP is a patch to an old/buggy mod in PO, but you still need both installed and there may be a period of flux with the new DD coming out eventually).  POP seems to update a lot however, so I don't know if would be the best candidate if the pillories/x-crosses end up moving (some cities have huge hidden "prisons" that are WIP full of NPCs and mazes, check some of the cells like xpopMaze).

If you did end up wanting to use POP as a dependency tho, you could have your mod go into suspended mode while in prison and then have the follower demand a hefty price on release for the humiliation that being under the PC's employ just put her through.

idea

dialogue lines that could work

Mercenaries (Hirelings) are already great

possible addition to the start up dialogue for regular follower (someone you did favor for etc)

"I decided to join you to make the money I need to pay my bills." (this would explain why people you did great favors for need/want the cash).

for Housecarls

"You don't expect me to pay your bills out of my pocket do you?"  (taxes for pc home, upkeep to pc home {repair bills for fixing it after that last dragon attack etc}, buying the food to put on the table).

just a thought on a way to have in game flavor dialogue that explains why your non-mercenary follower wants or needs cash from you.

now to go continue playing until the deals update comes in (which sounds GREAT).

also like Reesewow2's idea about POP causing your follower to add a nice lump sum to debt.

please keep up the good work

As a vampire character I can create followers like thralls (basically my slaves) is it possible to maybe have an exclusion for certain followers?

This is from Better Vampires mod right?

Looks like there's a faction called Vampire PC Family (XX0135EB) that those followers might belong to, if so probably just detect with a soft dependency.