Weird controller issues

Rokabur

Lately been having some weird issue when playing games on Steam. Using c360ce since I don't have an overpriced controller. When I tap the L1 button (most used to DualShock conrollers) it opens up Windows Magnifier program, and most of the time zooms to 200%. In addition to that happening once in a while doing so will lower the volume of my pc, not the game, to zero. I then have to stop what I'm doing and click on the speaker icon next to the time in the lower right corner and turn the volume back to 100%. I have absolutely no idea why this is happening.

• 1 month later...

What the fuck is up with Steam having a setting under Big Picture Mode that fucks with you when you use a controller. Turns out Steam Button Cord configuration under base configuration of CONTROLLER of Big Picture Mode was causing the Windows Magnifier to activate DESPITE me not having a fucking Steam controller. The fucking magnifier was activating as long as Steam was running til I put the fucking thing on a keyboard button I never touch. Why the fuck would anybody be using a controller as a mouse?

Archived