i would like to make a tattoo pack for racemenu but i didn't had time yet to learn how to use creation kit :/

this make your life easy

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49349/

i would like to make a tattoo pack for racemenu but i didn't had time yet to learn how to use creation kit :/

You can release the .psd file, we can do the rest work if you don't mind copyright things.

Because I also find that, when I transform, even if I've copied femalehead.nif into the transformed meshes. the head is not changing.  So that there would be a glitch around the neck due to the slight differences between textures. (Head using original texture and body using yours).

Not a big problem, but would be better. 

hmm weird. i never had this kind of problem. if you have the textures in the human and succubusbody it shouldn't happen. when you transform the psq mod simply change the textures on your pc from one folder to another. it's possible that i uploaded the wrong femalehead.dds in the textures. are you the uunp version? If thats the case try the UUNP neck seam fix. the 2 femalehead dds files should fix the texture differences. just drop them into your humanbody and succubusbody texture folders.  

I'm using CBBE.

I suspect it's my problem though. I'm trying re-install my fair skin texture. I'm sure the Glossiness and Specular amount in nif meshes are same, I might have messed up the xxxx_s.dds files.

Because before I transform my body. (Using vanilla body and texture), the seam exist on load. I'm trying to figure out which part got messed

is enb make this or  try to use normal _msn file

this make your life easy

You can release the .psd file, we can do the rest work if you don't mind copyright things.

Because I also find that, when I transform, even if I've copied femalehead.nif into the transformed meshes. the head is not changing.  So that there would be a glitch around the neck due to the slight differences between textures. (Head using original texture and body using yours).

Not a big problem, but would be better. 

hmm weird. i never had this kind of problem. if you have the textures in the human and succubusbody it shouldn't happen. when you transform the psq mod simply change the textures on your pc from one folder to another. it's possible that i uploaded the wrong femalehead.dds in the textures. are you the uunp version? If thats the case try the UUNP neck seam fix. the 2 femalehead dds files should fix the texture differences. just drop them into your humanbody and succubusbody texture folders.  

I'm using CBBE.

I suspect it's my problem though. I'm trying re-install my fair skin texture. I'm sure the Glossiness and Specular amount in nif meshes are same, I might have messed up the xxxx_s.dds files.

Because before I transform my body. (Using vanilla body and texture), the seam exist on load. I'm trying to figure out which part got messed

Thank You for the link!

And also you are propably right with the enb. I have tried in the last few days 4-5 different and all gave me different results. 

For example with Bloodborne ENB the scars/tattoos are sharp and extremly shiny even with low "Specular" settings. People on nexus didn't mention seam issues since I fixed it on uunp. 

Anyways I will try to work on the skins in the next few days and upload some other things as well.

this make your life easy

I'm using CBBE.

I've completely changed my ENB, body mesh and texture. Now it's perfect. 

this make your life easy

I have no idea what am I doing wrong with this Racemenu Mod Maker... Did everything as it written and also checked every single page of the comments on the mod and the tattoos/warpaints whatever i try to add to the game it's not in it. Most of the comments say that the mod works fine...  :@

Its a great work ! But , if its not to hard, can you make a version who dont requier HDT ? Thanks ! ^^

Thank you!, IDK maybe, I'm working on several other things as well so it might takes some time (= 

no it will work on any racemenu

for the mod to work  correct( genrate script without error) you need old version; read in mod page what version need for good working

...Data\Scripts\Source" -o="C:\Users\x\Desktop\Racemenu\Data\Scripts"
The specified path is not found.

C:\Users\x\Desktop\Racemenu\Data\Scripts\Source>pause
Press any key to continue . . .

my brain is about to blow up.
using 2.1.1 racemenu and loose base scripts... 
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2017. 12. 06. at 8:46 AM, Cornor98 said:

@The Ki La Are u still going to release cum and SOS textures?

Hey! maybe the cum texture. but not sure... I had to reinstall my pc a month ago and forgot to save all the folders that contained my (wip) files... im back to skyrim but not sure if i start over. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/25/2018 at 3:17 AM, whatwhenwhy said:

Found some of the textures (I belive they re 2k uunp, didn't tested.)
Send pm if interested.
No plans to to re-upload or update the textures and if I send the files to anyone, theres no permission to edit/upload the textures on any websites!

I pm'ed you the textures I had downloaded when the mod was still up. I had all three packs.

Thanks bdole for the links!
UUNP textures - Previews in the download, with some additional info.

Glossy - https://mega.nz/#!fyY2CQgY!Mm3wz5u9eXNhkMjtm09c5SAW6-tMDEVmAsqvQlCviEs

Goosebumps- https://mega.nz/#!GqQAEApZ!cXo4nND6SjDHuQZ3ZnTp4ydeYJA7fUzyB3CjvssoOL0

Sopping- https://mega.nz/#!jmYGASCQ!MoEX7ZTW5zD95EfFWapdqY7GCNi8srX5Be6pg037cN4

Not going to update these, since I don't have the psd files anymore.