View File

BODYTEXTURES + WARPAINT

All the skin textures are edited and painted by myself. (Using the original 4k textures)

Clean Version + bodyslide preset
Preview:

85873-0-1502366243.jpg

Senua's Warpaint
Preview:

85996-9-1502624436.jpg

----REQUIREMENTS:
-PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest
-HDT Physics Extensions
-PSQ Transformpackage [Fomod] 1.4
Sexlab Framework
Sexlab Aroused
NiOverride
UIExtensions

-IF you are not interested in sexlab you can install PSQ without it and disable the energy consume
in the MCM menu.This way you can stay in succubus form without the need of having sex.
Also, you can play as succubus without changing your race thanks to PSQ / succubus race not required.
-IF you really don't want to install PSQ i guess you can just go ahed and replace the textures for a race or
unique characters but i wouldn't recommend to use it in the main body texture folder or every single
female npc will have this body texture.)
-Why PSQ?: The reason of psq is simple: you can use different skin pack for each human and succubus form.
PSQ have lots of options which allows you to turn off every single function if you only looking for the textures but not
interested to play or use the psq mod.

----RECOMMENED MODS:
Animated Dragon Wings
Alduin Wings Evil Retexture
Astaroth Horns Redone
The Amazing World Of Bikini Armor
ENB

(The skin textures best used with an ENB. Without ENB reflections the sweat/fluid or the "invisible back tattoo"
will be less effective/noticeable.The "invisible back tattoo" in human form appaer as scars and gets shiny when transformed)

----INSTALL:
After installing the REQUIRED mods (PSQ and PSQ Transformpackage 1.4) you will have the
following folders in your Skyrim Data folder:
Data / Textures / PSQ /
- humanbody / female
- succubusbody / female
Place the .dds files from your choosen texture preset in these folders.

ENB settings:
To edit the amount of glossiness open your ENB GUI and scroll down to the Enviroment section and look for
SpecularAmountMultiplier and SpecularPowerMultiplier.
Recommened settings: 1-4+
Above 10 you get the oily look, which is nice but kinda covers the sweat textures.
Make sure the IgnoreWeatherSystem is enabled.

Bodyslide:
If you are new to PSQ I suggest you to make your own bodyslide for each human and succu form.
Open Bodyslide and create or use the one you already have.
Enable Build Morphs and Hold CTRL while you click on Build then navigate to:
Data / CalienteTools / BodySlide
Copy femalebody.tri, femalebody_0 and _1.nif and place them into your PSQ mesh folder located:
Data / meshes / PSQ /
-humanbody
-succubusbody
If you create different body for human and succu the shape of the body will change when you transform.

Cum Texture Replacer

(work in progress)

Preview:

tumblr_ouxrz5ra0J1wyg3ayo1_1280.jpg

Eye Textures for PSQ

(soon)

Schlong Textures

(soon)

my dick is confused...

too many holes?  :-/

confused to between "terrified" and "hot"

maybe change the scar on the back since bloody scenes are not my thing.

that and maybe a version with less holes for squeamish.

other wise awesome work.

Great work, maybe you could also add "holes" in place of nipples? I find the idea more attractive than in the middle of your back/torso, but that's just me :D

I think it would be only possible with a costume equipable torso which have holes at the nipple area so I could paint them look a like. Since the nipples are 3d it would only look realistic if you look at them from the "prefect" angle. Maybe with some editing and setting the nipples in (-) in bodyslide you can get the effect but it would take some time to get it right. :) 

Thank you.

Glad new stuff like this is popping up, and great work on the textures, they look amazing, keep at it :)

Great work, maybe you could also add "holes" in place of nipples? I find the idea more attractive than in the middle of your back/torso, but that's just me :D

I think it would be only possible with a costume equipable torso which have holes at the nipple area so I could paint them look a like. Since the nipples are 3d it would only look realistic if you look at them from the "prefect" angle. Maybe with some editing and setting the nipples in (-) in bodyslide you can get the effect but it would take some time to get it right. :) 
Thank you.

I had made a bodyslide preset at one point that had holes in place of nipples, then was even playing around with making it a custom race and such with custom textures... was gonna be some frost alien thing at the time... but such an idea would work fantastic with textures like these :o

File Name: The Sexy Texture Project

File Submitter: KiLaTe

File Submitted: 06 Aug 2017

File Category: Models & Textures

Requires: PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest

Special Edition Compatible : No

This skin texture replacer is only for UUNP.

All the skin textures are edited and painted by myself. (Using the original 4k textures)

Clean Version on nexus with my bodyslide preset (no scars, no genital organs)

85873-4-1502129090.jpg

----REQUIREMENTS:

-PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest

-HDT Physics Extensions

-PSQ Transformpackage [Fomod] 1.4

Sexlab Framework

Sexlab Aroused

NiOverride

UIExtensions

(IF you are not interested in sexlab you can install PSQ without it and disable the energy consume

in the MCM menu.This way you can stay in succubus form without the need of having sex.

Also, you can play as succubus without changing your race thanks to PSQ / succubus race not required.

If you really don't want to install PSQ i guess you can just go ahed and replace the textures for a race or

unique characters but i wouldn't recommend to use it in the main body texture folder or every single

female npc will have this body texture.)

----RECOMMENED MODS:

Animated Dragon Wings

Alduin Wings Evil Retexture

Astaroth Horns Redone

The Amazing World Of Bikini Armor

ENB

(The skin textures best used with an ENB. Without ENB reflections the sweat/fluid or the "invisible back tattoo"

will be less effective/noticeable.The "invisible back tattoo" in human form appaer as scars and gets shiny when transformed)

----INSTALL:

After installing the REQUIRED mods (PSQ and PSQ Transformpackage 1.4) you will have the

following folders in your Skyrim Data folder:

Data / Textures / PSQ /

- humanbody / female

- succubusbody / female

Place the .dds files from your choosen texture preset in these folders.

ENB settings:

To edit the amount of glossiness open your ENB GUI and scroll down to the Enviroment section and look for

SpecularAmountMultiplier and SpecularPowerMultiplier.

Recommened settings: 3-4+

Above 5-6+ you get the oily look, which is nice but kinda covers the sweat textures.

Make sure the IgnoreWeatherSystem is enabled.

(I made the screenshots with Rudy ENB)

Bodyslide:

If you are new to PSQ I suggest you to make your own bodyslide for each human and succu form.

Open Bodyslide and create or use the one you already have. Hold CTRL while you click on Build and navigate to:

Data / CalienteTools / BodySlide

Copy femalebody.tri, femalebody_0 and _1.nif and place them into your PSQ mesh folder located:

Data / meshes / PSQ /

-humanbody

-succubusbody

If you create different body for human and succu the shape of the body will change when you transform.

Coming soon:

new textures

cbbe

more details

eye textures

schlong textures

cum texture replacer for sexlab

download.png

Click here to download this file

To be completely honest I'm weirded out and somewhat sickened by your transhuman efforts Doctor Moreaux..

Thank you for your  update. you are a man of words.

I just feel sooooo difficult to choose between muscle and smooth. Both too good

:lol: That's the reason I made this textures for PSQ.When I have some time to play I use smooth body for human and muscular skin as transformed to succi. Im glad you like my work. :)

i would like to make a tattoo pack for racemenu but i didn't had time yet to learn how to use creation kit :/

You can release the .psd file, we can do the rest work if you don't mind copyright things.

Because I also find that, when I transform, even if I've copied femalehead.nif into the transformed meshes. the head is not changing.  So that there would be a glitch around the neck due to the slight differences between textures. (Head using original texture and body using yours).

Not a big problem, but would be better. 

i would like to make a tattoo pack for racemenu but i didn't had time yet to learn how to use creation kit :/

You can release the .psd file, we can do the rest work if you don't mind copyright things.

Because I also find that, when I transform, even if I've copied femalehead.nif into the transformed meshes. the head is not changing.  So that there would be a glitch around the neck due to the slight differences between textures. (Head using original texture and body using yours).

hmm weird. i never had this kind of problem. if you have the textures in the human and succubusbody it shouldn't happen. when you transform the psq mod simply change the textures on your pc from one folder to another. it's possible that i uploaded the wrong femalehead.dds in the textures. are you the uunp version? If thats the case try the UUNP neck seam fix. the 2 femalehead dds files should fix the texture differences. just drop them into your humanbody and succubusbody texture folders.  

Yeah I won't lie, this looks amazing and I'd use it. The problem is that I both use CBBE Chubby (highly underused), and I'm also using it with CoS (which is quite a pain to work around with custom textures). Oh, also I'm using a bunch of other Succubus mods that aren't PSQ which kinda kills the point of using PSQ.

Anyway, I'll take a look at it and PSQ while a slavetats/racemenu version is hopefully made, keep up the good work!

Yeah I won't lie, this looks amazing and I'd use it. The problem is that I both use CBBE Chubby (highly underused), and I'm also using it with CoS (which is quite a pain to work around with custom textures). Oh, also I'm using a bunch of other Succubus mods that aren't PSQ which kinda kills the point of using PSQ.

Anyway, I'll take a look at it and PSQ while a slavetats/racemenu version is hopefully made, keep up the good work!

Thanks!  I am not familiar with slavetats but i think the only things possible to use with slavetats are the tattoos. the other textures like the anus and vagina are painted directly on the body using the same skin colors so they re blend in and not likely work with other skin textures. so for example i make a png from the textures they still have the same color as the body textures and if you apply them on a different skin texture they would look odd thanks to the different skin color. Anyways I wil try to put them into slavetat with faded edges and will see how it works.

-also these textures i made for uunp and cbbe are painted on 3 layers. the muscle texture (msn) also have the shapes of the anus and vagina painted on the body so they have a little 3d effect depending on the light.

-for the psq mod. if you dont like the mod and have others already installed you still can disable every single function of psq in the mcm and use only the skin transformation.

hmm weird. i never had this kind of problem. if you have the textures in the human and succubusbody it shouldn't happen. when you transform the psq mod simply change the textures on your pc from one folder to another. it's possible that i uploaded the wrong femalehead.dds in the textures. are you the uunp version? If thats the case try the UUNP neck seam fix. the 2 femalehead dds files should fix the texture differences. just drop them into your humanbody and succubusbody texture folders.  

I'm using CBBE.

I suspect it's my problem though. I'm trying re-install my fair skin texture. I'm sure the Glossiness and Specular amount in nif meshes are same, I might have messed up the xxxx_s.dds files.

Because before I transform my body. (Using vanilla body and texture), the seam exist on load. I'm trying to figure out which part got messed

post-215488-0-54165400-1502881445_thumb.png

post-215488-0-46041600-1502881449_thumb.png

I'm using CBBE.

I suspect it's my problem though. I'm trying re-install my fair skin texture. I'm sure the Glossiness and Specular amount in nif meshes are same, I might have messed up the xxxx_s.dds files.

Because before I transform my body. (Using vanilla body and texture), the seam exist on load. I'm trying to figure out which part got messed

The neck seam problem comes with a different head texture. For the next few days I will be busy so i can't test it but please make sure you have the femalehead.dds copied and pasted into both humanbody and succubusbody from my pack. If the problem still exist try to download my Clean Version from nexus and use the head textures from that one.
I will try to get some time tomorrow to reinstall my bodytype (i use uunp) and check the cbbe pack.

Thank you for the support/feedback.

I'm using CBBE.

The neck seam problem comes with a different head texture. For the next few days I will be busy so i can't test it but please make sure you have the femalehead.dds copied and pasted into both humanbody and succubusbody from my pack. If the problem still exist try to download my Clean Version from nexus and use the head textures from that one.

I will try to get some time tomorrow to reinstall my bodytype (i use uunp) and check the cbbe pack.

Thank you for the support/feedback.

Ya. I figured out. I changed to NINICOS3.5, completely changed body mesh and texture. This one solved the neck seam, but of course it doesn't affect your work. The clean version on Nexus still have same problem, and even after I copy the NINICOS3.5 mesh into transform folder, stil exists.

So it's actually 2 seperate problems. Both your masterpiece and mine original texture have same bug.  Need other's confirm.