Skyrim fresh install

Antioch666

I hate to be that guy, but I've spent so much time making SE ready for what, I hoped was to come, to start anew. Is there an equivalent to gophers installation instructions now?... I like Skyrim with decent graphics - without, I might aswell play tetris - it has the same sexiness and curves :-P

I know the drill in general, but if someone could point to an updated advisory it would be much appreciated!

Edit: I hate the fact that Skyrim is so outdated though, because all the mods are top notch.... but look at this chick I made in Honey Select... post-537283-0-59611100-1502022480_thumb.png

Add the character maker from Honey Select to Skyrim and we would all forever be jizzing in peace. The character maker in Skyrim and the characters, even the Bijin-versions(which I love) pale in comparison with the character maker in Honey Select(Yes, it is a dedicated sex game, but still). Imagine the two forces combined. I would explode in mah pantz just from looking at the cover :-P

Archived