Odd animations problem

Hello all!  I just started a new playthrough of Skyrim SE and seem to have broken it.  I finally got around to installing Flowergirls 5941-1-8-2 and Better Males Remesh for SE 2.3 and all of my animations froze!  I'm going to try to include a screenshot to show what's happening.

I have run FNIS 7.0 after installing Flowergirls and do have XPMSE installed.  LOOT is used to set up my load order.  At this point, I really don't know if it's Better Males or Flowergirls causing the problem.  It's really frustrating me because they were working wonderfully until just recently.  I even deleted both skyrims completely from my system and reinstalled from scratch.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.  I just don't have the heart to restart another playthrough at this time.

Here's my load order so far, it's not huge as I was installing mods one or two at a time to check for problems.  It's how I finally realised that one of these two was causing my issues.

0  0 Skyrim.esm
 1  1 Update.esm
 2  2 Dawnguard.esm
 3  3 HearthFires.esm
 4  4 Dragonborn.esm
 5  5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
 6  6 ApachiiHair.esm
 7  7 Cutting Room Floor.esp
 8  8 AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
 9  9 Blues Skyrim.esp
10  a FewerPredators.esp
11  b RiversideLodge.esp
12  c DanarielStormbow.esp
13  d Easy lockpicking.esp
14  e Convenient Horses.esp
15  f XPMSSE.esp
16 10 SGEyebrows.esp
17 11 Bijin Warmaidens.esp
18 12 FNIS.esp
19 13 FlowerGirls SE.esp

post-919756-0-38800600-1501990814_thumb.jpg

I don't know if it helps or not, but this is what FNIS reports when I run it.  Seems fine to me, but I'm no expert.

FNIS Behavior V7.0   8/5/2017 10:48:43 PM
Skyrim SE: 1.4.2.0 - D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones)   male: Custom - bones unknown (129 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FlowerGirls SE V1.8.0 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.0 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...

835 animations for 3 mods successfully included (character)

Yes that all looks fine, FNIS is picking up FlowerGirls and also XPMSSE as it should be.

Therefore almost certainly it has something to do with the output from GenerateFNISforUsers.exe either being over-ridden or not outputting correctly. Things to double check, that GenerateFNISforUsers.exe is running as an administrator. If your skyrim se install is under Program Files.. UAC won't allow it to output correctly.

The next thing to check would be your mod manager, make sure that the FNIS output is last in your mod order (not your load order.. but your mod installation order).

So just to make sure that I understand, when I open NMM, FNIS should be at the bottom of my plugin list?  Or I should just always make sure that I reinstall FNIS every time I load a mod?

Just make sure to run FNIS after any mod that adds animations is installed or uninstalled, you can run it from a shortcut on your desktop or taskbar, or simply run it from the toolbox icon in NMM, you don't need to have FNIS at the bottom of your plug in list, you'll find that if you run LOOT to optimise your load order it puts it fairly high up the order.

Which is the oldrim mod? These are all frim the SE Nexus. I dont think I have the heart to go back to Crashrim. I'm hoping that someone might have a fix for this.

No, they are not.

From where, for example, did you get FNIS Creatures? That doesn't exist for SSE.

Don't always call for a fix immediately. Problems like this are almost always user mistakes.

Just uninstall the Creature Pack and run FNIS again.

Don't you use a mod manager? If not, then you have to go through the Creature Pack file, and remove all the files you find in there in your Skyrim Data as well.

For whatever reason, NMM wasn't recognizing the creature pack. So I deleted and reinstalled SE and reinstalled all my mods, taking GREAT care to make sure they were all proper SE mods this time. Worked like a charm. Thank you all so much for helping me figure out my mistake!

For whatever reason, NMM wasn't recognizing the creature pack. So I deleted and reinstalled SE and reinstalled all my mods, taking GREAT care to make sure they were all proper SE mods this time. Worked like a charm. Thank you all so much for helping me figure out my mistake!

Archived