Modern Firearms (OUTDATED, NEW LINKS NOW POSTED) 2.5 1.4 by Idlesheep

well I installed the 2.5 ver but now there is purple parts and weird shapes when the raiders have like the different BDU's equipped. I did notice that the pump shotguns all have vanilla reload animations for a left handed machinegun but no pump action.  do I need to install the 2.4 ver then the 2.5 so it can have all the textures in the right places? Edit. The M4 is missing the forestock textures and this raider who has the BDU's is all messed up and missing textures too for the knee pads.

ScreenShot3.png

it's missing textures so something is either missing on that mods end or is required but not listed because I get purple textures missing on coupe of sights and the bdu's. Looks ok on females but some textures like kneepads and some other armors are purple. This screen shot is off of a M14

ScreenShot3.png

On 8/5/2017 at 9:48 PM, siframe said:

1) Scripting- LegacySlayer from this forum and the Nexus has re-written our pre-ck plug in,

You mean LegacyCunt?

Ooops, for some reason recent replies to this haven't shown up in my email. Apologies... Ok, to answer as best I can: 

No, the mod isn't dead, though there have been a few changes made in how it's being worked on. Hopefully that'll all be for the better. The work to get ver 3.0 ready has been 'interesting' to say the least, with the hardest part seemingly being holding down a consistent direction with so much to do. 

The website closed, yes, due to costs, but a new and free to run site has been put up here: 

http://modern-firearms.is-great.net/2018/06/grand-re-opening-2/

Downloads etc are available at the site, but our discord remains the best place to get current news. That too has undergone some fairly extensive changes.

Missing textures shouldn't be a problem except on outfits labelled as WIP in 2.5 1.4. I can only ask if you have MS installed too as that looks like one of the pistol reflex optics on the screenie. 

LegacyCunt? Not sure... If LegacyCunt refers to someone with that specific username then no... If LegacySlayer somehow earned that re-christening from yourself then yes, and he's done or said nothing to earn an abusive new name from us, so he's going to be referred to by his actual username in all my text I'm afraid. Sorry if that's somehow confusing. 

Ok... Once again I'm away from home for the next month or so, but I'll do my best to keep an eye on this. Apologies that I missed your questions. Have fun in the meantime. 

On 8/10/2018 at 1:45 AM, siframe said:

Downloads etc are available at the site, but our discord remains the best place to get current news. That too has undergone some fairly extensive changes.

I tried going to your discord a few weeks ago to keep up to date, but I got auto-kicked/auto-removed after less than an hour! Is there something special I have to do? 

Edit: Alright then, looks like I just had the unfortunate timing of trying to join when the discord server was in the middle of an overhaul. I got through now.

At the very top of the first post, hit the big green button 'view this file', then you'll find the download page. A little confusingly that will have the first post from this thread on it again, but at the bottom you'll find another big green button, this time labelled 'download this file'. Hit that and all the files uploaded here come up, MS being the first listed. 

1 hour ago, Outlast1 said:

I wanna ask but the Bullet proof vests i cant find in the folders as I use Cbbe and I wanted to convert them to cbbe. is there a file or something to get the bullet proof vest and holsters so i can convert them to cbbe bodyslide.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20741 this covers the vests other than that you need a BA2 extractor program and extract it to a folder and go in and change it over piece by piece. I use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17472 CBBE universal sliders and I've been slowly converting all my clothes and gear over to that.. I thought that it was already cbbe but a older version.  I could be wrong

6 hours ago, Badtanker said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20741 this covers the vests other than that you need a BA2 extractor program and extract it to a folder and go in and change it over piece by piece. I use https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17472 CBBE universal sliders and I've been slowly converting all my clothes and gear over to that.. I thought that it was already cbbe but a older version.  I could be wrong

ah ok thanks that helps a ton. I am still using an older version so that is a problem I appreciate you taking the time to answer. :)

On 8/10/2018 at 4:45 AM, siframe said:

If LegacySlayer somehow earned that re-christening from yourself then yes, and he's done or said nothing to earn an abusive new name from us, so he's going to be referred to by his actual username in all my text I'm afraid. Sorry if that's somehow confusing. 

Lol, The kid is still butthurt that I exposed him for the fraud that he is. He claimed to have made all of his assets and even copyrighted them, yet none of it was made by him. All I asked was that he gave credit where credits do and he threw a massive fit like a child

Rendkívül izgalmas ez a cucc. Sajnos a jet csomag nem igazán hozza a tőle elvárhatót. Nincs tűz sugár és csak pár métert emelkedik. Nagyon nagy kár és sajnálatos. az .50-es hangja meg szörnyű.... érdekes, mert a szupresszor nagyon  jó.  De ennek ellenére is hatalmas köszönet a munkáért és az esetleges javításért.

It is extremely exciting this stuff is. Unfortunately, the jet pack doesn't really bring you anything required. There's no fire radius and just a few metres rise. It's a shame and unfortunate. the .50's voice it terrible.... interestingly, the suppressor's very good.  But despite this, huge thanks for the work and possible repairs.

1157381992_Fallout42018-01-2423-48-06-18.jpg.f43c554e11a71bc057569d03cc09c36c.jpg

Felfedeztem ezt az őrületes ruha-páncél csomagot. Csodás lenne, de annak ellenére, hogy látszólag minden feltétel megvan, mégsem adja meg az utolsó javítás esélyt. ...miért?

I discovered this crazy dress-armor package. Would be wonderful, but despite the fact that apparently we have all the conditions, and give the last patch a chance. ...why?

1644881751_Fallout42018-08-3117-25-54-78.jpg.c0e8acb5da8f74176a0a90b1576ab796.jpg

The WIP armour is a legacy of 'Sheep's last work, and was never finished, which is why it still has the WIP in its name. Apologies, but I'm not sure it'll ever get finished. Time will tell, SkyLooter has worked hard on armour, so anything is possible. 

The jet pack issue... I'm not totally clear on what your issue is, but pip-boy mods are known to conflict with jet packs, perhaps juggling load order or trying a different pip boy mod might make the jet pack behave correctly?

On 9/1/2018 at 12:11 AM, siframe said:

The WIP armour is a legacy of 'Sheep's last work, and was never finished, which is why it still has the WIP in its name. Apologies, but I'm not sure it'll ever get finished. Time will tell, SkyLooter has worked hard on armour, so anything is possible. 

The jet pack issue... I'm not totally clear on what your issue is, but pip-boy mods are known to conflict with jet packs, perhaps juggling load order or trying a different pip boy mod might make the jet pack behave correctly?

...any and every idea useful. Thank you. Basically a wonderful work of fiction... but if you don't you can jump up with even the roof... or even the car overpass on I'll just decorate my own extra functionality. 

...bármilyen  és minden ötlet hasznosság! Köszönöm. Lényegében csodálatos kitaláció... de ha nem lehet felugrani vele még a háztetőre sem... vagy akár az autó felüljáróra akkor csak marad dísz a saját plusz funkcionalitásával. 

... and... Can I have the cupboard used fonts name? (or should I use one that I like)

Megkaphatom a szekrénynél használt betűtípusok nevét? (vagy használjak olyat, ami nekem tetszik)

*thank you.

961788875_Fallout42018-09-0112-04-33-04.jpg.dd24820d4a41a85adcf433f4d4afea54.jpg

We thought for now it looks good and fits the purpose. Of course, every help and idea is accepted... the era of spirit is worthy of the tampon printed subtitles and the slightly blurry effect of the passage of years seem to suggest.

Azt gondoltuk egyenlőre ez, jól néz ki és megfelel a célnak. Természetesen, minden segítség és ötlet elfogadott... a korszak szelleméhez méltón a tampon nyomott felirat illetve a kissé elmosódott hatás az eltelt éveket is sugallhatja. ... de ez így egy gyatrának tűnő magyarkaféle kreálmány. ?

Must be horrible, shameful and terrible... but for your own font creations and kit I don't like it... Certainly more polished sequel will be on it, but a plant test, it was worth it. The power of creation and the multilingualism world's special appearance is not a disadvantage! In fact, the traffic signs, almost everyone understands if the additional instructions are not really. Especially if it's cyrillic, semitic or... Bhārat.

Bizonyára borzalom, gyalázat és szörnyűség... de a saját betű találmányaim és készletem nem tetszik... Bizonyára még csiszolgatás lesz rajta, de egy üzemi próbát megért. Hatalmas alkotás és a többnyelvűségi világ sajátos megjelenése nem hátrány! Valójában a közlekedési táblákat szinte mindenki megérti ha a kiegészítő utasításokat nemigazán. Főleg ha cirill, sémi vagy... Bhārat.

It's a shame, if we don't get out of the hole. A vending machine, then international, if the signals everyone understands and they are clean and clear. The text of this confrontation. if you are anywhere in the world, a server machine, I saw that functions mostly were clear. Where it is not there, the staff helped. The convex subtitles wonderful. But it's not essential.... if the localization subtitle that is somehow able to emulate. I don't mind if something in my own identity to keep the most important. But maybe not, if it's different....

Nagy kár, ha nem jutunk ki a gödörből. Egy autómata akkor nemzetközi, ha a jelzéseit mindenki érti és azok tiszták és világosak. A szövegek ezt confrontation. ha bárhol a világban egy kiszolgáló autómatát láttam annak funkciói többnyire világosak voltak. Ahol nem, ott a személyzet segített. A domború feliratok csodásak. De nem is lényeges.... ha a honosítási feliratozás azt képes valahogy felülmúlni. Nem baj ha valaki a saját identitását tartja a legfontosabbnak. De talán az sem, ha más is....

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I'm giving this a try and I have a couple of questions:

Where can I find a complete list of the sidearms? I'd like to replace the vanilla 10mm pistol and I'd prefer to use some pistol not covered by 'Modern Sidearms'

The '2.5-1.4 Lens Fix' creates a reflection that make the lens almost unusable. Unistalling this patch, make the lens normal again. I install this patch using NMM after the main mod. Am I doing something wrong?

Is this compatible with 'Realistic Bullets'?  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20389?

TIA

On 9/1/2018 at 12:11 AM, siframe said:

The jetpack works pretty nicely IMO. Just dont use the "prototype" model, upgrade it to "advanced".

As for Pip-Pod mods, concerning the "PIP-Pad" mod, just choose une slot (57 for me) for your PIP-Pad in the MCM menu and you'll be okay.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...