Anyone who has played Dawnguard knows about the unique voiced vampire blacksmith of the Volkihar Clan. In over 5 years of modding not a single person has given her anything else to make use besides the typical shop.

My request is for someone willing and able to make "Fura Bloodmouth" into a custom voiced follower much like others have done for Brynjolf, Vex, Karliah, Ulfric, Isran, Miraak, and the entire list added by RDO. Admittedly I never even end up around Fura Bloodmouth unless I'm killing her at the end of the quest. I always pick Dawnguard side for the extra followers, which come with all the same shops.

However if Fura Bloodmouth were follower voiced then I could leave her be and change a different standalone follower to her voice set without screwing with the original character. I might even choose vampire for once if the clan were able to join in the adventure. Anyone willing to take this on or could direct me to the right person to request it is much appreciated.

If it is a commission you are looking for I'd pay gladly to have this made and of course will share to all. Thank you for your time :)

Anyone who has played Dawnguard knows about the unique voiced vampire blacksmith of the Volkihar Clan. In over 5 years of modding not a single person has given her anything else to make use besides the typical shop.

My request is for someone willing and able to make "Fura Bloodmouth" into a custom voiced follower much like others have done for Brynjolf, Vex, Karliah, Ulfric, Isran, Miraak, and the entire list added by RDO. Admittedly I never even end up around Fura Bloodmouth unless I'm killing her at the end of the quest. I always pick Dawnguard side for the extra followers, which come with all the same shops.

However if Fura Bloodmouth were follower voiced then I could leave her be and change a different standalone follower to her voice set without screwing with the original character. I might even choose vampire for once if the clan were able to join in the adventure. Anyone willing to take this on or could direct me to the right person to request it is much appreciated.

If it is a commission you are looking for I'd pay gladly to have this made and of course will share to all. Thank you for your time :)

If you use iAFT, you could use the "Leadership" power to make her a follower. No need for a separate mod at all!

In over 5 years of modding not a single person has given her anything else to make use besides the typical shop.

as if you knew all skyrim mods...

allowing a npc to become a follower, it's just that

170809032749187477.jpg

Well yeah I guess if you want to include mods that weren't shared publicly then there might be something out there

But the point is not to have just another follower it is to have the unique voices useable as follower dialogue so that any standalone follower created or downloaded in the future could have a voice different than the same 3 voices that get used by nearly every modders (different strokes)

For example I just found out that RDO also added follower dialogue for Vex and a few other unique voices (about 7 I think) I opened the CK and changed the voice of Vivace follower to uniquefemalevex and she now uses Vex voice because RDO added follower dialogue to the original Vex.

The result, less annoying follower voices due to over use. I personally want Fura Bloodmouth to be voiced because she has such a small role in the game already, unlike other unque voices like Vex, Delphine, Ulfric, etc.

There probably isn't much to work with there though. The reason RDO has that dialogue is because he can scrounge from unused files and chopped up bits of dialogue to make follower responses with. I doubt there's enough material to do that with Fura.

That is an excellent point. However she already has dialogue for in combat, all that would be needed are quick responses such as "ok" would do just fine. Or whatever her lines are for shopping might go well with trading but I digress.

I'd be well into doing this myself but I can't find a tutorial that involves adding follower options to a new voice (specifically for Editting the existing voices).

When it comes to RDO, that is definitely a must have mod for the currently added voices. I suppose what I really want is an update to that mod until all voices are useable but that is very unlikely for the reason you stated.

Archived