How to Bouncing breast and armor on 2017?

Hello!
I want to play -and finish- fallout Nv before start Fallout4.

Actually my game is nicely modded. Not heavy but i have enough; rape, pregnancy, prostitution.
And some mod to have better anim for weapon, more mod on weapon, more ennemies...

(beside Wtf my pc was raped by an "hellbeast" from monster mod and it had a cock and anims? whaaat? you made an patch to make it work for sexout or? Oo. gg!)

i tried there's 3 months and i had stopped cause anims was buged and all shit. No today!
Every thing is clear.
I need only one last "thing".

I would like some bouncing breast for body, vanilla game armor and some famous and "non OP/god item" armor with BB
(I'm not into super sexy armor if they are super too strong, in fact i prefer super weak armor^^)

But.
First, i have the sexout skeleton, thank you, it's a good one (i think) cause i have absolutly no bug.
And also i took Sexout bodies fomod.

But yes my char is ugly lol, just a basic face + soya hair. But i dont mind so much.

Sorry, so, when i try to look at the bouncing armor/patch/skeleton/version/outdated/not outdated/fuck.

I'm too confuse.

I just like some armor that fit the shape of the NPC or PC (like i saw for the video for body morph, breast turned bigger and the armor too! cool, fit good!)
I enjoy average shape. I tried recently an BnB it asked me to wear a skeleton and a body, it was an fat boob girl and it also crashed on sex.
Hopefully at this moment i was using Mod Organiser so i just uncheked this mod and my game was fine.

But now i use FOOM it mean each time i install something it replace and this skeleton/body stuff are spicy i dont want to mess it all.
It's why i just need some advise and or link guys.

Please :)

Nothing outdated or causing conflit, i'm not lazy but less i change skeleton and other replacind and less i risk the game to crash.
The body from sexout body is good enough, for sure it's not great as the one from picture , type 3 and stuff, but at least it work like a charm, finger in the nose. And it's a good one anyway.
But i can change if needed, but i just hope there wont be any conflict it's just that.

so now with all theses replacer, theses Bnb, the type 3 stuff and all, what should i need for a safe compatibility with sexout, body morph (i use randomiser, cause i dont know for my PC it dont add the "body" in my inventory, i have the mod in MCM, but i dont mind, the main ideam was a randomiser to avoid my Pc and NPC having all same body shape) and... and that's all.

Just sexout keep work and racebodymorph for NPC too.
Even vanilla armor is enough to me lol :) but what download... some files are very old...+3 years.

In SCR our guide tell to take a mod old from 2011 old...
By the way if you look over here rituaclarity, i'm talking about your tutorial ^^
I have no idea if it's safe to pick mod from 2011. And theses http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40227/? ask a body from another mod and some mesh so it's confusing.
But there's 3 months i had DL all, every single esp, mesh, texture, it took me age lol. But i still have it (but i failed somewhere and nothing worked so after 1 day and half for tries i leaved fallout Nv ^^).

But now every thing is good except i still not tried to install some bouncing stuff , with vanilla and few cool armor than every one like. Nothing to heavy!

So what i need exactly? Please ^^'

Whoaw! Awesome sound very cool! I'm exhaust so i will try tomorrow.

But i still dont understand. I cant just download without knowing what the use. Like i did in the tutorial.

So the first link:
It's replace a lot of vanilla armor (great!) to "turn" theses armor in "type 6". But are they bouncing? cause T6 or T3 it's not WoW so i dont care. But i see nothing about bouncing.
And it also need a Type 3 (wtf?) skin with a dead link (thanks nexus).

The second link is some T6 armor replacer with bouncing. But i dont recognize any vanilla armor. So i still have no idea if the first link is already with bouncing or not.
And the second link do not have requierment so that's cool!

The third link is the body t6 or esp? i dont know exactly but i know i need it :P

And the last link is skeleton, so i guess this one is safe with sexout ^^

This is mainly clear and easy with your link just the first have too many dark point, i really have no idea if they are just some mesh to fit on T6 body? But they are not bouncing? :s
And why i need an "t3" mod (without link) if it's a T6 here? i dont understand. So even if i have the skeleton and the "t6bouncing fixed" all vanilla armor wont work cause i dont have the "t3" mod?

I will try tomorrow. And i really wish the vanilla armor bouncing, the other armor are great but not necessary, i can play the full game with vanilla armor at least they bounce a bit :P
But yes more armor is great (and they are awesome) but i dont take mod that simply add armor in your inventory or at your feets ^^' I enjoy look them or buy them.
Anyway!
I have to try this tomorrow!

THX, thanks a lot for this help! I hope it will be usefull cause the first link story is full of mistery lol. Grabbing a part of skin there and using mesh only there, taking the skeleton here and replacing theses armors, for maybe not bounce or for specific armor only..and what next :P

Well. I see the 4 little link above my message i'm typing right now. I will take half hour more to try it now then i edit :P
Thanks!

------EDIT-----
So! Because i dont know exactly what is the use of the second link (cause i dont see vanilla armor, i will add more armor when at least vanilla will work^^) i skipped it.
I installed in the order of your links.
Except the second.
No crash :)
Aaannd, nothing at all.
But i did not took the "dimozed type3 skin" cause i dont know the link is dead.
I did not took the BnB skeleton needed from the second link because i did not used second link.
I "installed" (with fomm) the fxbouncing.
Then i reinstalled the skeleton you linked. (i had it already)

And it does nothing ^^
I cant follow the nexus instructions if the link are dead.

Edit+1-------------

Yes that's horrible. I downloaded all the link (except the Type3 skin in the first link cause link is dead -poor zelda-)
So it's not crashing, but not working.
Except the horror:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35047/?
Please no. It change completly the armor, it's not bouncing and it's not boobs but ball. It's ugly. It's vulgar.
I dont understand all the mesh are not working cause the dead t3 skin link? :(
Sad. Every thing is not working (to me) except the ugliest stuff. Lol.
I will wait your help to give me more detail if you want cause i'm not sure to know if i need the requierment in the links and if i need, i will need to know

Edit+2:

I tried with "type3 texture v2" on that link: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/4280/?
I tried again to install the T3 first the the T6 equipement replacer, then t6bouncing fix and the skeleton.
Not working.
I will try to reinstal all (even the ulgiest big boob sh'...) cause it's requiered, i will install in the order from your links and from the requiered (installing requiered files first)
And we will see...

Edit3:
Nope.
I still have the ugly BnB armor replacing, and if i remove, i return on vanilla without bounce armor.
I installed every thing for nothing :P
So yes i go to bed now.
I knew it will be complicate. I just need to know what i need to make it work. Because makind me DL a piece of left and a piece of right dont help me so much.
Here i tried a lot. BnB, not BnB, Type 3 texture, not type 3, recommanded skeleton by nexus, then by you, trying for a few mod only, trying with the whole complete...
Whatever!
Fail.
I hope you will help me again cause i think i have all the tool there should have a mistake somwhere. Maybe the "requiered" files are not up to date.
Maybe because all installing with Fomm is a bad idea. I maybe need to extract and past all mesh files manually in my data folder and not put the rar file in fomm. I dont know. Good night :)

Type 3 nude skins tones should be compatible with Type 6M body you need a non vanilla skin of one of those types for the nude skin only.

You then need the base T6M armor conversions for the textures and .esp so they won't have the vanilla models and correct textures to fit those models.

Then you need the T6M armor BNB bouncing mesh to overwrite the meshes from the T6M conversions to make them BNB enabled they are not by default.

You need the T6M bouncing nude mesh from LL to overwrite the nude body from the other files to make the T6M nude body BNB enabled the others have errors.

You need the compatibility skeleton to have the correct bone assignments and working penis.

If you use SCR you need to set the player's body type in MCM.

You need a FONV Type3/6 compatible skin not a FO3 skin based on the same body http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34702/?

You need three things:

- BnB meshes, those mentioned everywhere in the posts above

- Compatible skeleton: you mention BodyMorph, so you must use my skeleton (same as the one inside Sexout) and not Astymma.

- You must have installed BnB animations, since there's no mention about it I thought it was important to remember.

If you want to make your life easy, you could install things in this order and always overwrite:

- BnB mod made by Thaunx, which is maybe the "fat boob girl" you installed at start. This will install meshes + animations

- BnB meshes of your like, T3 or T6M or whatever you prefer. This will overwrite the previously installed meshes

- AppleJam skeleton or Sexout. This will allow both BnB and BodyMorph to work

hello!
Ok i'll try.
But maybe guy you missed some comment:
should i install theses mod with Fomm?
I also have sexout bodies, does it disturb?
the texture i took from dimonized type 3 body are good or not?

I will manually pick and copy/paste the sexout skeleton.
I think my problem come from FOMM because it install every thing, esp and all, or sound like i just need the mesh...
I will try a manual install..i hope i will not break anything.

And, thanks ♥
Let's gooo!
595313db37b222d68fb731c92b52ab466313d47c

Installing manually or via FOMM depends by you, how you feel confident.

FOMM launches a specific script if there's one inside (you can check it opening the package with i.e. 7zip and see if there's a FOMM subfolder), but if there's not then it just extracts things. This means that if you find a mod packaged with an uncorrect path inside (as I usually do, because I'm unattentive -_-), FOMM won't notice it, it still will extract it and then you won't see the mod in game because it's in the wrong folder. So I'd suggest to always check the subfolders inside a mod when you download it, especially if quite old (i.e. FO3).

Sexout bodies shouldn't disturb, no

When it comes to textures, you can choose whatever you prefer, if they keep the same UV. All the "Type(something)" bodies share the same UV, so if for example you have a T6M but you'd like to install a T3 texture, you can do it.

Last - bodies, skeletons and animations are compatible between the two games, unless there's a mod that requires something special, but it's usually mentioned.

Whatever i use BNB i still have fat boob and vanilla armor turned into latex stuff.

y5shk.jpg

The Bnb have an ESP. Maybe i dont need it? I should delete it? I dont know.
Cause it's not replacing at all when i reinstal (with FOMM) the "t6 armor replacer".
And by the way there's no bouncing when i try to run and jump with the faty boob armor.

"FOMM launches a specific script if there's one inside (you can check it opening the package with i.e. 7zip and see if there's a FOMM subfolder), but if there's not then it just extracts things. This means that if you find a mod packaged with an uncorrect path inside (as I usually do, because I'm unattentive -_-), FOMM won't notice it,"

Wait wait are you sure? Because it make sense some mod FOMM warn there's is script missing, and ask if i want keep install.
It's that? I should deleted the useless folder to show data things and ESP first. No?
Maybe.

Edit:--------

Yes i think that's the problem i just came to remove BnB it install good. (so giving sens why that on work)
And the "replacer" it say "a script is missing", and yes it's missing in the archive file. I will take a look on internet for change this in a fomm mod.
Or i will have to install manually.

ok, let's put links to make it easier. The BnB mod I'm referring (which I assume is what you mean for "faty boob armor) is this one:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35047/?

You won't need the esp of that, you only need the .kf files (animations, they're stored inside \meshes\character\_male), but since you're going to overwrite with another body mod then you should be still ok.

I think there's a mod which is not packaged in the correct way so the datas are not unpacked in the right place, and my guess is it's the one that gives you that message about the script. My guess is that FOMM simply doesn't understand the path and thinks that it would need a script to unpack it in the correct way. But fact is, you wouldn't really need a script, you just would need to manually unpack in the right folder. But, if you still want to use FOMM (so that you can remove it easily), just unpack it in a temporary folder and then re-zip it using the correct path (i.e. \Data\etc.etc.)

Could you put the link of the mod that is giving that warning?

so i made a research.
The links are here (or the post just after mine explaining what i need )

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45505/?

And in post comment i founded this:
--- Installing the texture-------------
1) Manually download -> http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4280
2) Open NMM
3) Click on the green "+" icon
4) Select " DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body by dimon99" zip file you just downloaded from the above link.
5) Install " DIMONIZED TYPE3 female body by dimon99" like any other mods.

--- Repackage the T6M Equipment and mesh---------
1) Download the below two files manually,
a) T6M Equipment Replacer NV v1_0
B) Reminder Icon Texture Patch fix mistakes

2) UNZIP the two files.
3) Create a new folder name it "T6M Equipment Fixed" or any name you want. (Thanks NoviceModder1995 for this part of the instruction)
4) Open "T6M Equipment Replacer NV v1_0-45505-1-0" folder
- Copy "data" to the new folder you have created "T6M Equipment Fixed"
- (OPTIONAL if you want complete nudity)
- Open "Nude Body Option"
- Copy "data" to "T6M Equipment Fixed" and "YES" to overwrite the previous data folder..

5) Open "Reminder Icon Texture Patch fix mistakes-45505-1-0-1"
- Open "Fix Patch v1_0_1"
- Copy and paste "textures" folder into "T6M Equipment Fixed\data" folder

6) 7zip "T6M Equipment Fixed" folder

--- Installing "T6M Equipment fixed.7z"-----------------
1) Go back to NMM
2) Click on the green "+" icon
3) Select "T6M Equipment fixed.7z"
4) Install it.
5) Click "Yes" to overwrite.

--- Now the magic -----
1) Click the "Plugins" tab
2) Make sure " DIM TYPE3clothesRETAI...." is UNTICKED, the checkbox need to be blank.
3) Click on "Tools" icon next to "New Profile
a) untick "Archive Invalidation"
B) Retick "Archive Invalidation", make sure there is a check mark next to it.

4) Launch the game.. smile.gif

-------------
That dud explain the whole part for make it work. Except the "fomod" seem to be for nexus mod manager but i think it's same for FOMM.
So i will try this.
And DL the files and make an little instal on your game you will see it's not working.

Edit+1:-------------------

I have followed the instruction bellow and it's going better!
Not bouncing but at least body t3 (or 6) and vanilla outfits remade to fit correctly.
I think i'm going closer!
I will reinstall some files it going to work i hope!
0e234b28afaea0de08cdb961a7723526ba49bb29

Wondrous! It was the same suggestion but with a clear and understable step by step procedure.

Now you could take a look if you have the animation files necessary for BnB, those are .kf files in subfolders of \character\_male, like the picture I attach here (this is just an example, there are many other .kf files which are necessary)

post-165499-0-25665700-1502037260_thumb.jpg

i look right now!
Because Bouncing are not effective.
And the armor replacer dont replace all armor so i have still ugly armor but i will found.
Just the bouncing not working but i'm checking right now.

-Edit-
I dont have the Female, it's done at male.
No female folder inside!
where i failed? uh.

Edit+1:
There's no kf file in the armor Bnb you linked so i'm Downloading the "body" maybe...
I also need to check maybe the "bouncing fixed" from here. Maybe it's the key.
Maybe the ugly stuff cause bad armor is completly useless lol.

Edit+2:
Yes it's that i need "body" and not "armor" so i will delete it, put the BNB stuff (and it will put probably an ugly body), but i will erase it with the beware of the girl fomod, then i will re-use the replacers, all, and i will reinstall aplejam skeleton!
Then i cry. Or not.

Edit3:
Ok i still have no bouncing but i resolved the ugly armors.
I have only good quality mesh armors.
Buuut still no bounce.
I checked my data directory and it's a damn mess. I have many folder for differents mods. Skins, texture, other data, and more.
It supposed to be wrong but, i wonder if FOMM does like Mod organiser.
Cause the mods are working i mean the ugly armor mod was "main" as folder.
Here as i took his/her second mod "body", i still have "main" in data, and in main the data files. Exactly like the ugly armor bot in game i was wearing theses ugly armors (now i deleted and removed). So it's why Fomm can return to the default files?

I have doubt.
Cause the replacer i did with data as first directory so it worked.
Why the ugly armor worked with "main" as first folder.
?.?
black-man-with-question-marks-wtf-meme-d

Edit +5:

Ok well i put the "main" stuff inside data folder.
So yes i have big boob ugly nude body. But it bounce.
So, i know what i have to do now. Replace and other.
I think it's good now, i have to clean and replace the good files and it should work.
I will confirm later. :)
I have to clean the mess...
uvomd.jpg

I'm so close!
I have a normal body (guess type 3 from Beware Of the Slu' ,mean, girl.) and and when nude it bounce!
Good!
I have not anymore bad armors, good too.
My data folder is clean!
Sexout seem to work. I had for a try a crash, and also an infinite penis, but it sound working now (using applejam).

But if you have a sexout skeleton.. Or maybe i can find it in SRC? no idea.
Anyway.

The armor dont bounce.
Nude body yes. Not the armor.
And now, i have no idea...
ltnm8.jpg

Edit:Good!

I simply forgot the rar i had was the non bouncing one.
So i put the bouncing one to replace the non bouncing "Et voilà."

Facile! Les doigts dans le nez!
Ou pas.

Easy! Finger in the nose!
Or not.

Anyway thanks you!

leonardo-dicaprio-wine-glass-celebration

Hmmm..i'm back.
Sorry.
I made another PC (i enjoy play good and play bad PC) so i made her with a different race. A nice one.
But guess what. there's no bouncing (when nude only! Armor works fine!)

Maybe i have to add the KF files inside a specific folder?
The race is here:
http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62785/?

Weird it dont bounce when i load my other PC it work good. (Nude and armor)

Look at this on the description of the race mod:

Custom textures and headmesh were used for the race.
The body is type6M.however you can replace the meshes with whatever type body you want here:
data\meshes\zzraces\Mannequin head\body. put your favourite meshes there.

e9lq45.jpg

But i left this race folder alone and safe, i'm scared to add randomly stuff (The Kf file from "locomotion/female  maybe?) it could break every thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh I'm so in late I'm so sorry

Animations are in common between races, so these are not the problem

The culprit is probably the body used was T6M but without weighted breast.

So you had to take the working femaleupperbody from the default folder (data\meshes\character\_male) and put it inside the mod custom folder (data\meshes\zzraces\Mannequin head\body)

Archived