CTD on weapon/armor benches

boobi3

Weapon and armor bench seem to crash upon start up. Others such as workshop (the red on, I forgot what it calls), chem station, and cooking seem to works fine. I've look this up and most people say it cause by AWKCR and/or Armorsmith extended. I have those 2, craftable workbench, and weaponsmith extended install. My mod list seem to be a bit off, due to me trying to uninstall Armorsmith but that just end up crashing before load screen. Is there a way to fix this without uninstalling armorsmith? There seem to be a lot of mods that depends on it.

If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it very much :[

Also, not related to the crash I have these errors that keep popping up when I close fallout 4 using Mod Organizer 2.

image.png

image.png

image.png

It doesn't allow me to start up the game again, so I have to re run MO 2 every time.

loadorder.txt

IIRC the crashes when using any crafting stations come from having mods installed that change perks.

Is that loadorder.txt your actual load order? The official DLCs need to be in a specific order right after Fallout.esm and before the UFO4P

Just was Mercenary666 said, reinstalled AKWCR seems to work. But yea, I use loot to sort the load order, I'm also certain that something is wrong with my mod organizer 2. Can you guys share how you mod your FO4? My original Mod Organizer won't detect FO4, that's why I download the new one, installing in a different folder of the same drive call "MO2". If I leave/crash, MO2 won't let me relaunch FO4 until I close it (which gives a bunch of errors). Something launch Loot or Fo4edit also gives error that prevent it from running. It is totally fucked, but I'm not sure what do to. I have try reinstalling MO2, same problem.

But yea, after reinstalling, I have been able to run it for a few hours then took a break. When I came back I couldn't load the save file papyrus keep shows this line before crash

"...Unable to bind script workshopnpcscript2 to  (00055EC9) because their base types do not match".

I only use NMM for FO4 modding, because MO was never stable for FO4 like it was for Skyrim. It is not a fun thing to do, prepare to get lots of leftover or missing files when you un/install mods frequently. Might help to put NMM on the same HDD as Fallout, and perhaps run it in admin mode.

And i adjust my load order manually; the only mods where this matters are mods that change cells - simply put, the scrapping mod (Scrap Everything) needs to go after everything else that modifies worldspace (Settlement Height 9000, Lights Out, etc).

For all other conflicts, LOOT will not solve them but you need to download or make a patch yourself with FO4edit. In most cases the patches are super-easy to make, although you might not notice the conflict before having played a few dozen hours.

• 9 months later...

Archived