SKSE not work after Win10 RS3 patch(ver 16257)

daedrasp

Try putting the SKSE data folder as a mod into MO, I don't know if that would fix it but I tend to have it just in-case something doesent read properly

I copied my mods at Skyrim\Data and run skse_loader.exe

And not work skse full correctly. Like this.

post-3027-0-98220000-1501841171_thumb.jpg

MCM Menu can't find.

post-3027-0-95787900-1501841186_thumb.jpg

ECE not work fully

post-3027-0-34495100-1501841210_thumb.jpg

Also can't import CME files and ECE full slider menus

Try putting the SKSE data folder as a mod into MO, I don't know if that would fix it but I tend to have it just in-case something doesent read properly

I copied my mods at Skyrim\Data and run skse_loader.exe

And not work skse full correctly. Like this.

attachicon.gifTESV 2017-08-04 19-02-58-28.jpg

MCM Menu can't find.

attachicon.gifTESV 2017-08-04 19-04-06-79.jpg

ECE not work fully

attachicon.gifTESV 2017-08-04 19-04-33-64.jpg

Also can't import CME files and ECE full slider menus

Double checked all files have been installed

If you downloaded through steam or installer I'd probably download the archive versions and extract it into skyrim folddr

You really only need these files

post-381016-0-55594900-1501841746_thumb.jpg

Double checked all files have been installed

If you downloaded through steam or installer I'd probably download the archive versions and extract it into skyrim folddr

You really only need these files

attachicon.gif5.jpg

Thanks for your reply. So good man you are.

Also i extracted from skse_1_07_03.7z.

post-3027-0-64162300-1501842973_thumb.jpg

And also same error in game. :D

post-3027-0-10210500-1501843015_thumb.jpg

And installed RaceMenu too but it don't work. :)

Fuck uhh, This shouldn't happen. 

Regarding my first post, Have you tried making the Data folder within SKSE a Mod within mod organizer? 

WAIT I may of missed something completely obvious, You are running SKSE through mod-organizer right (just crossing off the list of possibilities)

I'm assuming its a legal copy of skyrim so I will rule that out unless someone can prove otherwise

Mod Manager does not work with current windows 10 insider preview probably due to microsoft fixing DX9 4GB Vram Limit bug. i don't know how mod manager does its magic but it may require an update.

haha, an update on MO good one. 

Seems going to have wait for Vortex which maybe being released around november, They seem to be looking for someone to design the UI so I Imagine they have something working at this point. 

Mod Manager does not work with current windows 10 insider preview probably due to microsoft fixing DX9 4GB Vram Limit bug. i don't know how mod manager does its magic but it may require an update.

Seems going to have wait for Vortex which maybe being released around november, They seem to be looking for someone to design the UI so I Imagine they have something working at this point. 

That would really be fucked up. But MO works with win 7 and afaik the fix for win 10 should be not much different from what it looked like there. Maybe there is a bug in the fix? 

I'm not on reddit, maybe somebody can report it here to the developer who made the fix?

That would really be fucked up. But MO works with win 7 and afaik the fix for win 10 should be not much different from what it looked like there. Maybe there is a bug in the fix? 

I'm not on reddit, maybe somebody can report it here to the developer who made the fix?

Tannin has completely abandoned Mod Organizer to work on Vortex, updates for MO would be unofficial and would require tannin's permission. 

Tannin has completely abandoned Mod Organizer to work on Vortex, updates for MO would be unofficial and would require tannin's permission. 

I'm not talking about tannin, i'm talking about the microsoft dev. He made the patch because i started to play with mods, that his patch breaks MO might be reason enough to have a look.

I haven't read the whole conversation, but if you're using alpha builds of windows the MO virtual file system will not work because Microsoft puts debugging hooks into those builds that interfere with MO.

This is information obtained by speaking with the MO creator Tannin and those "hooks' will be removed when windows makes it into it beta or final build. Now if by chance this is not the case which it most assuredly is, Tannin has stood by his words he will not support MO even if something like this breaks it entirely.

I haven't read the whole conversation, but if you're using alpha builds of windows the MO virtual file system will not work because Microsoft puts debugging hooks into those builds that interfere with MO.

This is information obtained by speaking with the MO creator Tannin and those "hooks' will be removed when windows makes it into it beta or final build. Now if by chance this is not the case which it most assuredly is, Tannin has stood by his words he will not support MO even if something like this breaks it entirely.

Thanks for this, i was already worried how i prevent windows updating. ;)

I'm not talking about tannin, i'm talking about the microsoft dev. He made the patch because i started to play with mods, that his patch breaks MO might be reason enough to have a look.

i never browse Reddit, completely unaware of everything that goes along there so I just thought you were referencing Tannin

I can confirm SKSE and MO still work using Windows 10 Insider Preview 16257 however I am using Mod Organizer 2, so it is possible that what ever stops MO from properly loading on Windows 10 Insider Preview may not be present in MO2. Further testing may be required, but I've gotten it to work so I know it's possible.

Archived