What this cinese outfit mod?

Guest guyfrommilkyway

Hello everyone - I want find this wonderfull pack of cinese outfit - Someone knows where I can meet? tanks!!!

here..if i got it right they share only the first outfit (i downloaded the file , only one outfit)...u have to ask them/join them on qq to get the full mod...

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5568035-1-1.html

the outfit u get is this one

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1806.html

Hi! you are right. The problem is that I speak Sanskrit, Tibetan, Aramaic, but Chinese do not ... because I am Brazilian poor boy : ) ! I tried to find out the name of the modder or the conversion of this to the UNP body but this too remains a mystery ... like everything worth it! But, Thanks a lot for the quick help!

Sono entrato in contatto con l'autore, ma di quello che sono riucisto a capire (!) dovrei acessare il suo QQ per chiederli - cosa che mi riesce impossibile con il mio "coreano google translate" ed improbabile - resta però il mistero della lama che lei usa - introvabile pure quella! Ma espero che qualcuno, in questa epoca de globalizazzione generale ci possa aiutare  - adooooro le sfide e gicare a cercare tesori!!!!!!

Sono entrato in contatto con l'autore, ma di quello che sono riucisto a capire (!) dovrei acessare il suo QQ per chiederli - cosa che mi riesce impossibile con il mio "coreano google translate" ed improbabile - resta però il mistero della lama che lei usa - introvabile pure quella! Ma espero che qualcuno, in questa epoca de globalizazzione generale ci possa aiutare  - adooooro le sfide e gicare a cercare tesori!!!!!!

Wait a sec, did the author actually responded to you? Cos I tried writing some messages on his QQ page and they either never received it or never answered. And I'm still dreaming of the red kimono-ish thing on these picks so stay determined on getting some answers >:3

Archived