When a conversation starts a SL anim how does it decide which tags to use?

shencereys

The reason I'm asking is that I've got a couple mods I'd like to mess around with.  Specifically there are one or two animation triggers in mods I'm using that I'd like to hunt down and fix.

I've had a look at some tutorials and am familiar with very basic stuff in CK, but I haven't found reference to this part in particular.  If someone could point me in the right direction I'm sure I could take it from there.

The conversation will start something (directly or indirectly) inside the TopicInfo fragments.

In this part of the code there should be or the direct SexLab call, or a call to another function (usually in a quest) that then will call sexlab and setup the actors and the animation.

The "Tags" are defined depending on how the animation is started (which method of SexLab is used)

In case the animation is defined using a sslThread, then the list of animations to play may be collected using tags.

But without knowing what are the mods you are talking about, it is pretty impossible to provide you more specific help.

The conversation will start something (directly or indirectly) inside the TopicInfo fragments.

In this part of the code there should be or the direct SexLab call, or a call to another function (usually in a quest) that then will call sexlab and setup the actors and the animation.

The "Tags" are defined depending on how the animation is started (which method of SexLab is used)

In case the animation is defined using a sslThread, then the list of animations to play may be collected using tags.

But without knowing what are the mods you are talking about, it is pretty impossible to provide you more specific help.

I'll see if I can work with this - part of the whole process in learning to mod is self-education!  That and I get to work 12 hour shifts this week.

Thanks for the help.   I may post again if I hit a brick wall if you're feeling helpful!

Archived