I wanted to touch upon this little mod I just came across. It was just uploaded to the nexus mod page for Skyrim Special Edition. I wanted to touch upon the subject as to where there is a will. There will be a way. It's pretty neat to see people looking around the limitations for Skyrim SE. This mod kind of reassures that. 

It's called, "Basic Pregnancy Cycle."  The mod author hasn't stated whether it was functional with Flower girls yet, but we'll see what happens and the direction the author takes it. This seams pretty neat and something for people to test and look at especially for all the Beeing Female fans I've seen on this site. 

The child actor option has been released, and supporting male PCs as well as NPCs is in the works. I also still need to review Flower Girls, apologies for the delay on that.

I too am a fan of BeeingFemale, and it's one of the reasons why I tend to play more in Oldrim than SSE since to me a menstrual/pregnancy mod is essential for immersion. When faced with the question of waiting for a port to the superior platform or doing something about it myself, I chose to do something about it. Though in all fairness, BPC was originally nothing more than a mod that perfectly fits how I play with BeeingFemale. ;)

Since there seems to be interest, I'm expanding it out but also trying not to lose sight on keeping things light. I don't want it to be a heavy hitter in anyone's mod list, including my own.

Since there seems to be interest, I'm expanding it out but also trying not to lose sight on keeping things light. I don't want it to be a heavy hitter in anyone's mod list, including my own.

I, for one, applaud your vision. I found it impossible to use both Being Female AND Prison Overhaul at the same time. I ended up with Being Female and lived with that compromise.

The child actor option has been released, and supporting male PCs as well as NPCs is in the works. I also still need to review Flower Girls, apologies for the delay on that.

I too am a fan of BeeingFemale, and it's one of the reasons why I tend to play more in Oldrim than SSE since to me a menstrual/pregnancy mod is essential for immersion. When faced with the question of waiting for a port to the superior platform or doing something about it myself, I chose to do something about it. Though in all fairness, BPC was originally nothing more than a mod that perfectly fits how I play with BeeingFemale. ;)

No need to apologize. We're just ecstatic you're creating this kind of mod with SSE's limitations. I've got both version installed and want to use Beeingfemale, but... 32bit crashes are too much even with my load order set and given the proper setup along with patches and what not. It's just the scripts sometimes collide with the HDT's and cause major issue.

What's good about your mod is you're getting a chance to learn papyrus and really explore SSE's potential without SKSE64.. My feeling is by the time SKSE64 comes to play if you stick with this project. You'll already have an easily to adaptable framework you can use for SKSE64's script plug ins to work properly and since it'll be light weight from the start the mod won't feel like a burden on the PC's and with SSE's stability it'll be easy to work with other immersive mods. 

Looking forward the male support options and NPC's... Let us know if you need testers. The one thing about this community is we'll test the crap out of it for you. Like seriously, this is the best place for test files. 

For those not tracking the Nexus page, I just released version 2.0 based on the feedback of the fine users who commented on the mod.

NPCs  and male characters are now fully supported, along with partial support for Flower Girls, as requested. Full native support for Flower Girls is my next major goal.

I ran through QA of the features, but testing the crap out of it would be most welcome, for anyone interested. That saves me spending a week doing a test playthrough and delaying the release. So I guess the mod technically counts as WIP even though I don't release something that doesn't run cleanly in my tests. In my experience, there's always a bug or something to improve. :D

For those not tracking the Nexus page, I just released version 2.0 based on the feedback of the fine users who commented on the mod.

NPCs  and male characters are now fully supported, along with partial support for Flower Girls, as requested. Full native support for Flower Girls is my next major goal.

I ran through QA of the features, but testing the crap out of it would be most welcome, for anyone interested. That saves me spending a week doing a test playthrough and delaying the release. So I guess the mod technically counts as WIP even though I don't release something that doesn't run cleanly in my tests. In my experience, there's always a bug or something to improve. :D

I'll test out the new mod for you during the week. I'll get back to you with results by Thursday if I can. 

From Narue post at Nexus, printing it here if anyone here can help him.

Help Requested:

* I need a NIF and textures for the baby item (versions for Oldrim and SSE) but haven't been able to find free-use options, so I'm reaching out to the community for assistance. smile.gif Please send me a PM if you're interested, and we can discuss.

I When faced with the question of waiting for a port to the superior platform or doing something about it myself, I chose to do something about it. Though in all fairness, BPC was originally nothing more than a mod that perfectly fits how I play with BeeingFemale. ;)

Man, I love you. Really. If more ppl thought like you and the author of Flower Girls the adult modding scene of Special Edition would be much more advanced and there would be less crying over SKSE.

Fallout 4 is advancing fast, they have a framework imo. Fully functional mods working together. Just this week they removed the heavy dependency on the rudimentary F4SE they initially relied on. That's moving foward.

I salute you all.

• 4 weeks later...

Yet again I'm amazed and thankful for the community, because this mod has expanded way beyond my expectations from the feedback (in a good way). Now I can actually think of it as a legitimate competitor to BeeingFemale even in Oldrim.

When vinfamy adds a general sex hook, I have a patch ready so SexLab Light SE will be fully compatible. It's a good time to be a mod author. :)

When vinfamy adds a general sex hook, I have a patch ready so SexLab Light SE will be fully compatible. It's a good time to be a mod author. :)

Waiting anxiously for it.

Wait no longer! vinfamy came out with an update sooner than I expected, and I dropped everything to get a patch out for SexLab SE. It's available on the Nexus at the time of this post.

As with any updates or patches, feedback and bug reports are most welcome. I can't stand bugs, so they take priority. While I cannot guarantee that suggestions for improvement will be approved, the majority of Basic Pregnancy Cycle exists *because* of community feedback. Mod authors do the work, but in my opinion, the community is essential in providing ideas which change an average or good mod into a great mod.

Wait no longer! vinfamy came out with an update sooner than I expected, and I dropped everything to get a patch out for SexLab SE. It's available on the Nexus at the time of this post.

As with any updates or patches, feedback and bug reports are most welcome. I can't stand bugs, so they take priority. While I cannot guarantee that suggestions for improvement will be approved, the majority of Basic Pregnancy Cycle exists *because* of community feedback. Mod authors do the work, but in my opinion, the community is essential in providing ideas which change an average or good mod into a great mod.

Thank you so much Narue! :D

Waiting anxiously for it.

Oh! Neat-o! Thank you, Narue!

I know you host the mod on Nexus but it might be a good idea to have a download page for it on LoversLab too. Easier for people to find mods using SexLab Light SE all in the same section 

Just go here: http://www.loverslab.com/files/category/164-adult-mods/

And click Upload File

You can reupload the file, or simply add a mirror to your Nexus page.

Uploading to LoversLab was and still is in the cards. I'm avoiding uploading to too many places while the mod is still in flux because it's tedious updating everything. ;)

In terms of patches though, does LL have a similar files list as the Nexus, or would each patch be a different page? At the very least the SexLab SE patch would need some sort of bundling for a LL upload to make sense.

Uploading to LoversLab was and still is in the cards. I'm avoiding uploading to too many places while the mod is still in flux because it's tedious updating everything. ;)

In terms of patches though, does LL have a similar files list as the Nexus, or would each patch be a different page? At the very least the SexLab SE patch would need some sort of bundling for a LL upload to make sense.

Then is sounds like having a mirror to your nexus page might be the best option for now. Lets LL members find it easier, and you don't have to update the link to your nexus page every time you update the nexus download  :D

Just saw in the Nexus' forum that you tried contacting the author of Baby Mommas for the baby item Nif. Out of curiosity (lol), any success on that part?

Yes, the author is interested, but may not have time for a while. Nothing has been set in stone as of yet, so if any modelers are open to helping out, it would be most appreciated.

Then is sounds like having a mirror to your nexus page might be the best option for now.

Indeed. I didn't realize that was an option. Consider it done. :)

Just saw in the Nexus' forum that you tried contacting the author of Baby Mommas for the baby item Nif. Out of curiosity (lol), any success on that part?

Yes, the author is interested, but may not have time for a while. Nothing has been set in stone as of yet, so if any modelers are open to helping out, it would be most appreciated.

Then is sounds like having a mirror to your nexus page might be the best option for now.

Indeed. I didn't realize that was an option. Consider it done. :)

Narue post on reddit in the blender or 3d studio max subreddits and check on the discord servers too. You might get lucky with the baby models. 

Archived