Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

6 minutes ago, Malyga said:

Hi NightStorm,

Ever since the last two versions of Passion (2.6.6.0 and 2.6.6.1) I've noticed that every time my Sims watch television I either get a black screen or a frozen image of whatever channel my sim is watching. And choosing any of the films or the new channel will show a black screen. At first I assumed this was a bug with the game in general but it turns out that once I take the Passion Custom TV channel mod out of my mods folder the problem goes away. So I am thinking there might either be a bug with the TV channels mod itself or there is a mod/CC conflict with one of the other mods I am using. I don't have Kinky World or Kicker's mod or even Twallan's mod. I only have the Woohooer mod from NRaas and Passion, and that is it. I don't have any other television mods, either. I have all of the version 1.67 expansions except for Into The Future. Are there any known conflicts between your TV channels mod and any other mods? Apparently your mod is working for other people so I am thinking there must be a mod conflict. Or is there some other mod I need to install first in order for my sims to watch custom TV channels?

Any advice and/or assistance that anyone could provide would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!

In the 3rd post on the first page right under Passion Custom TV Channels you'll see a Reveal Hidden Contents Spoiler click that if you haven't all ready and there should be 2 links a Mega and a Mediaifire both are the same download so just pick one those would be the videos for the TV channels.

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, namaradus said:

In the 3rd post on the first page right under Passion Custom TV Channels you'll see a Reveal Hidden Contents Spoiler click that if you haven't all ready and there should be 2 links a Mega and a Mediaifire both are the same download so just pick one those would be the videos for the TV channels.

OK, I downloaded that mod you recommended on the third post of the first page and the videos now work, so thanks for that. I may have seen that before but I must have thought it was the same mod as the one for the television channels. Or maybe I missed it entirely, I don't know.

However, I am still having problems with the three kinky channels (straight, gay, lesbian). Whenever my sim changes the channel to any one of those three channels, the current image just freezes and I get no sound. I have the main Passion 2.6.6.1 mod, the PassionCumMasks mod, the PassionCustomTVChannels mod and now the PassionVideoChannels mod. Am I missing anything else? Like I said, I don't have any other television mods. You need the Careers mod from NRaas to have custom careers so do you need the same thing for TV channels? Or is there something else going on?

6 minutes ago, Malyga said:

OK, I downloaded that mod you recommended on the third post of the first page and the videos now work, so thanks for that. I may have seen that before but I must have thought it was the same mod as the one for the television channels. Or maybe I missed it entirely, I don't know.

However, I am still having problems with the three kinky channels (straight, gay, lesbian). Whenever my sim changes the channel to any one of those three channels, the current image just freezes and I get no sound. I have the main Passion 2.6.6.1 mod, the PassionCumMasks mod, the PassionCustomTVChannels mod and now the PassionVideoChannels mod. Am I missing anything else? Like I said, I don't have any other television mods. You need the Careers mod from NRaas to have custom careers so do you need the same thing for TV channels? Or is there something else going on?

Ah do you have these should be Hidden Content Spoiler in the first post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84490-kinkyworld-tv-updated-10132017/

I haven't used the TV channels yet so I'm pretty much guessing.

Edited by Guest
15 hours ago, namaradus said:

Ah do you have these should be Hidden Content Spoiler in the first post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84490-kinkyworld-tv-updated-10132017/

I haven't used the TV channels yet so I'm pretty much guessing.

Yes, that was it. The mod is working now. Thank you. Not sure how I missed all of this other stuff.

My apologies for second-guessing your mod, NightStorm, and for not reading the thread post on the first page thoroughly enough (>.<;)

Cheers, all.

Hi NightStorm! Im back with some findings: When i first started up the game with your new mod in i got 12 scripht errors from the Administation rug (University). Second time back in game having saved the new version, no errors ? The tv is showing black screen from time to time, also freezes the image on the tv but the sims keeps moving.  Other than that alll seams to work as should ;) Snow outside, getting the christmas feeling. Will snuggle up to the old hubby and wisper yuletime wishes in his ear. Lots of hugs and kisses :heart:

10 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Hi NightStorm! Im back with some findings: When i first started up the game with your new mod in i got 12 scripht errors from the Administation rug (University). Second time back in game having saved the new version, no errors ? The tv is showing black screen from time to time, also freezes the image on the tv but the sims keeps moving.  Other than that alll seams to work as should ;) Snow outside, getting the christmas feeling. Will snuggle up to the old hubby and wisper yuletime wishes in his ear. Lots of hugs and kisses :heart:

The TV shows black screen or freezes, if you don't have the vids for all channels. Except the Passion channels, I added Oniki channels also. Look at the first post, the links to download them.   

Edited by NightStorm

Hi, sorry to bother you! I’m having some troubles getting my sims to partake in solo passion and I’m not sure how to fix it? They change out of their clothes but before they start, the action is cancelled and replaced with an embarrassed one? I’m not sure what I should do or what settings I should have to change that. I’ve already used nraas to reset my sims a few times. 

On 22/11/2017 at 7:28 AM, professormoony said:

Hi, sorry to bother you! I’m having some troubles getting my sims to partake in solo passion and I’m not sure how to fix it? They change out of their clothes but before they start, the action is cancelled and replaced with an embarrassed one? I’m not sure what I should do or what settings I should have to change that. I’ve already used nraas to reset my sims a few times. 

When sims get undressed, do not make any animation and get dressed again, it means that there is no animation for the chosen object (chair, bed, couch, etc), for passion to animate. If you want to test this, go Passion -> settings -> Initial category and choose the Let me choose option. With this setting if you start a passion with a sim, passion will prompt you a list of animations to choose. If you click the (X) passion will choose one random. If the list is empty then the sim(s) will get dressed again.

If you see the list not empty and this happens we'll talk again.  

Edited by TwilightStorm
8 hours ago, professormoony said:

Have you downloaded the animations? There's a lot of animations from many creators in this site. Download those and see.

it's quite late reply to new update, but I just want to thank you NightStorm. First for that you add kinky world channels to passion tv mod and second for ejaculation interaction. It's really cool that now we can decide with what positions simmies can get crampied :) Good job :cookie:

23 minutes ago, Alana said:

it's quite late reply to new update, but I just want to thank you NightStorm. First for that you add kinky world channels to passion tv mod and second for ejaculation interaction. It's really cool that now we can decide with what positions simmies can get crampied :) Good job :cookie:

5a1594d98069d_ThumbsUp.png.f6ac7f60f031a1bd2f3b7c71a4a3183c.png

On 22/11/2017 at 4:52 PM, Alana said:

Thank you!

The quest goes on for more!

My quest, at least...

Edited by TwilightStorm

hello, CatrlGirl,

5 minutes ago, Catrlgirl said:

OKay I may be being dumb as fuck but I cannot get the TV channels to work. I have the custom TVS the Chchannels package and Oniki Video Package what am I doing wrong. 

On 11/20/2017 at 10:03 AM, TwilightStorm said:

The TV shows black screen or freezes, if you don't have the vids for all channels.

hope this helps.

44 minutes ago, Catrlgirl said:

OKay I may be being dumb as fuck but I cannot get the TV channels to work. I have the custom TVS the Chchannels package and Oniki Video Package what am I doing wrong. 

In the 3rd post on the first page right under Passion Custom TV Channels you'll see a Reveal Hidden Contents Spoiler click that if you haven't all ready and there should be 2 links a Mega and a Mediaifire both are the same download so just pick one those would be the videos for the Passion TV channels.

And grab these if you want them for the Kinky Channels and these should be in Hidden Content Spoiler on the first post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84490-kinkyworld-tv-updated-10132017/

46 minutes ago, namaradus said:

In the 3rd post on the first page right under Passion Custom TV Channels you'll see a Reveal Hidden Contents Spoiler click that if you haven't all ready and there should be 2 links a Mega and a Mediaifire both are the same download so just pick one those would be the videos for the Passion TV channels.

And grab these if you want them for the Kinky Channels and these should be in Hidden Content Spoiler on the first post https://www.loverslab.com/topic/84490-kinkyworld-tv-updated-10132017/

Yes I did that already I have that in there I am not seeing any options on the TV I think I have everything I need  what am I doing wrong? 

On 11/24/2017 at 12:17 AM, TwilightStorm said:

Inside the last version zip is the passioncustomtvchannels.package. It must be in your mods folder.

Thanks for your continued work on this project. I do have one issue with passion tv. Whenever inactive sims watch passion tv, I continually get the following message "Autonomy Error Captured". My autonomy settings are on, passion broadcast enabled, and libido moodlets are on. It will only stop if I turn the tv that they are watching off. 

I would like to request an extra flavour in the future. One where the zoophilla interaction is not there in TV or add an option to choose which channels will be available. I have some experience with script mods so for now I'll try to remove it myself for personal use. The interaction is added the same way to the TV as normal object interactions right?