Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

Anyone wanna run me through on what Passion is? There's no clear explanation on HoT as to what it does, but from what I get is that it's an much improved version of Animated Woohoo that is compatible with both AM and KW's animation packs.

If that's the case, are there major differences for Passion and KW? Do they provide plenty enough difference in experience that I should install both? I just reinstalled TS3 when I found this, so I'm not sure if I should install both or pick just 1.

Anyone wanna run me through on what Passion is? There's no clear explanation on HoT as to what it does, but from what I get is that it's an much improved version of Animated Woohoo that is compatible with both AM and KW's animation packs.

If that's the case, are there major differences for Passion and KW? Do they provide plenty enough difference in experience that I should install both? I just reinstalled TS3 when I found this, so I'm not sure if I should install both or pick just 1.

Passion is a more light weight and won't hammer game performance like KW can it also doesn't have as many features as KW but unlike KW it is 100% compatible with all Nraas mods and can run along side Nraas heavy hitter mod Story Progression with little to no performance hit depending on how you have Passion set up and Passion does have it's own autonomy. And the mod is totally stable whereas KW is still in it's late Alpha Stage.

Not really a good idea to install both KW and Passion together as they could conflict if both mods try to trigger a woohoo situation. You can however have both mods just use separate Documents>EA>The Sims 3 game folders by pulling one on the desktop and renaming it while you use the other folder.

And yes it is a far more improved than Animated Woohoo and far more stable than AW ever was.

Yay passion came to LL keep up the good work Superstorm. :D

At last, passion now is at LL!

Thanks LovelyBones

Mwahhahaha I'm here :ph34r:B):P

Happy to see you here Namaradus.

If you looked at the post above (Passion toys and more) I made a small mod that disables the censor effect, when passion refresh the nude outfits. Some people mention about it at HOT but I was on Holiday so I couldn't do anything at that time. Now I  work on "Sims can Cum!" LOL! This one is hard because it's a new 3d object and needs a C script behind. I fixed the face cum mask also, that I haven't upload yet, and I'll upload it with passion new update when I finish it.   

Happy to see you here Namaradus.

If you looked at the post above (Passion toys and more) I made a small mod that disables the censor effect, when passion refresh the nude outfits. Some people mention about it at HOT but I was on Holiday so I couldn't do anything at that time. Now I  work on "Sims can Cum!" LOL! This one is hard because it's a new 3d object and needs a C script behind. I fixed the face cum mask also, that I haven't upload yet, and I'll upload it with passion new update when I finish it.   

Ah yes I did see that. Just wondering if it would be compatible with Nraas Decensor cause Decensor doesn't seem to stop that or if Decensor would be needed.

Ah yes I did see that. Just wondering if it would be compatible with Nraas Decensor cause Decensor doesn't seem to stop that or if Decensor would be needed.

I use it together with Nrass decensor long ago. The only difference is that I've add more effects disabled to this mod. Many more, like thought balloons, fairy wings , plus and minus thoughts, music notes come out of speakers, eye candies etc. If any one wants a list of disabled effects of this resource, I can give it for sure, if I asked to. If anyone has a mod made with TS3_No_Effects_Modder that disables effects and don't have or can't find the list of them, I can tell how to create it. I posted that -how-, at MTS long ago.   

Passion is a more light weight and won't hammer game performance like KW can it also doesn't have as many features as KW but unlike KW it is 100% compatible with all Nraas mods and can run along side Nraas heavy hitter mod Story Progression with little to no performance hit depending on how you have Passion set up and Passion does have it's own autonomy. And the mod is totally stable whereas KW is still in it's late Alpha Stage.

Not really a good idea to install both KW and Passion together as they could conflict if both mods try to trigger a woohoo situation. You can however have both mods just use separate Documents>EA>The Sims 3 game folders by pulling one on the desktop and renaming it while you use the other folder.

And yes it is a far more improved than Animated Woohoo and far more stable than AW ever was.

Yay passion came to LL keep up the good work Superstorm. :D

At last, passion now is at LL!

Thanks LovelyBones

Horray!! :D

Nice,that Passion found the Way to the dark Side. :) I like the Lightweigt of this mod,and that 2 Pairs can use the Bed together.What i really miss is the Menstrual and Condom/Pill Feature from KW. If Passion had these i would use it only,because i´m not in these Rape/Animal Fetishes.

Nice,that Passion found the Way to the dark Side. :) I like the Lightweigt of this mod,and that 2 Pairs can use the Bed together.What i really miss is the Menstrual and Condom/Pill Feature from KW. If Passion had these i would use it only,because i´m not in these Rape/Animal Fetishes.

There was a discussion over at HoT on that very subject now condoms are a possibility but as for a Menstrual Cycle.

A fertility cycle would require a Core Modification using either a Core Mod and deep reaching hybrid type mod between a Script mod and a Core mod known as a Script Core mod.

It's also one of the reasons KW has so many bugs it's trying to add something that was never intended to be in game and it's one of the reasons KW can hammer game performance it's also the main reason why ErrorTrap and OverWatch are not completely compatible with KW and one of the reasons why OverWatch is always spamming Stuck Sims Notices; KW is the only mod I've ever used that caused that kind of problem.

There was a discussion over at HoT on that very subject now condoms are a possibility but as for a Menstrual Cycle.

A fertility cycle would require a Core Modification using either a Core Mod and deep reaching hybrid type mod between a Script mod and a Core mod known as a Script Core mod.

It's also one of the reasons KW has so many bugs it's trying to add something that was never intended to be in game and it's one of the reasons KW can hammer game performance it's also the main reason why ErrorTrap and OverWatch are not completely compatible with KW and why OverWatch is always spamming Stuck Sims Notices; KW is the only mod I've ever used that caused that kind of problem.

You are right. It is more important to keep passion performance. I am maybe wrong. It does not look the same with condom because we can setup manually maternity in Passion menu.

Otti, you could just exclued maternity in Passion menu to simulate condom use if Superstorm won't inclued this in Passion. I read he is thinking about an cum out improvement...

Did you see the last K69 creations. It looks like a morning wake up sex..

Cheers

It's also one of the reasons KW has so many bugs it's trying to add something that was never intended to be in game and it's one of the reasons KW can hammer game performance it's also the main reason why ErrorTrap and OverWatch are not completely compatible with KW and why OverWatch is always spamming Stuck Sims Notices; KW is the only mod I've ever used that caused that kind of problem.

You are right. It is more important to keep passion performance. I am maybe wrong. It does not look the same with condom because we can setup manually maternity in Passion menu.

Otti, you could just exclued maternity in Passion menu to simulate condom use if Superstorm won't inclued this in Passion. I read he is thinking about an cum out improvement...

Did you see the last K69 creations. It looks like a morning wake up sex..

Cheers

Yep it's nice to able to run the big 3 Nraas Mods, Story Progression, ErrorTrap and OverWatch.

Without having to make special settings for OverWatch, handicapping ErrorTraps clean up ability (which is what disabling deferencing does) no need to disable deferencing and sacrificing some SP features.

And you can simulate a fertility cycle by setting the chance of pregnancy to a low percentage say between 2% to 5% while it's not the same it does make it harder and more random just like a fertility cycle does.

I use it together with Nrass decensor long ago. The only difference is that I've add more effects disabled to this mod. Many more, like thought balloons, fairy wings , plus and minus thoughts, music notes come out of speakers, eye candies etc. If any one wants a list of disabled effects of this resource, I can give it for sure, if I asked to. If anyone has a mod made with TS3_No_Effects_Modder that disables effects and don't have or can't find the list of them, I can tell how to create it. I posted that -how-, at MTS long ago.   

Is that the one by velocitygrass? Always wanted to check that one out but never got around to it.

Is that the one by velocitygrass? Always wanted to check that one out but never got around to it.

Yes, velocitygrass, Thenay, and others that I don't remember their Nicks also made such mods, the same way. By using  TS3_No_Effects_Modder and un-check  some effects. I did the same.

Hi Superstorm! I'm very glad to see you on LL!

Hi Assser. Glad to see you here too!

I'm really amazed, how friendly Russians are to Greeks! I found one Nation that really like us!  

There are many ideas and many things to do with passion. I started with cum in this update and I want to end it, include everything about it in passion. I remember the disquisition at HOT about pills, condoms, STDs and pregnancy. Some people like to have a surprise with condoms and pregnancy or STDs. A condom brakes and if pregnancy or STDs option is enabled you get a chance of pregnancy or sexual diseases.

I haven't forgot!

It will be, in time...      

So, I recently updated to this new version of Passion. I recently tried KW and didn't care for it as much, but Passion is good. However, ever since this update, apparently my guy has two "shlongs" when having sex. He has the normal one and then the second one positioned about halfway between his normal one and his navel. Any idea why this might be?

So, I recently updated to this new version of Passion. I recently tried KW and didn't care for it as much, but Passion is good. However, ever since this update, apparently my guy has two "shlongs" when having sex. He has the normal one and then the second one positioned about halfway between his normal one and his navel. Any idea why this might be?

I have 2 questions for that. First I suppose that you talk about YA/A and not teen and YA/A and that you don't use any hight sliders on any of your sims. To be sure about sim corruption test the animations that make this with other sims and see if it still happens. Second I suppose that you don't have KW also installed. KW has changed game engines core(s) and this affects any mod, include passion. Which is the animation that does that. Is it KW or AW animation? WTW animations for example where not using Cmar penis but another object like SM peener. Cmar penis in these animations might look misplaced in some of them. You should not see such thing in KW animations. 

I have 2 questions for that. First I suppose that you talk about YA/A and not teen and YA/A and that you don't use any hight sliders on any of your sims. To be sure about sim corruption test the animations that make this with other sims and see if it still happens. Second I suppose that you don't have KW also installed. KW has changed game engines core(s) and this affects any mod, include passion. Which is the animation that does that. Is it KW or AW animation? WTW animations for example where not using Cmar penis but another object like SM peener. Cmar penis in these animations might look misplaced in some of them. You should not see such thing in KW animations. 

It is Adult/Adult (male with female), but I do use height sliders. I never saw a second penis appear before, though, and I've been using a height slider for a while.

I'm not using any KW animations, and KW is no longer installed. I had removed Passion and all its related mods from my folder, then I installed KW and all its related mods and started a new game (I never touched the old save). When I was done with KW, I removed it and all of its related mods and readded all of the ones I had removed related to Passion, then I deleted the new game and went back to my old one, the only difference being the updated Passion mod.

I just checked what animations I have and I do have a couple of "SM" animations: AW_SManimations & SManimations and AW_SMAnimationsAutoFel & SMAnimationsAutoFel. I also have AW_WTWanimations & WTWanimations. I have no KW animations installed.