PetProject

View File

This mod adds a system for the spouse to make the player their chaste pet. This currently means locking the player in a chastity belt for some period with occasional releases. However, once started and accepted, that save is locked in. There are some variations on the relase events and chastity periods, including possibilty to progressing to permanent chastity. Your spouse will approach you in any player owned house for starting the quest or releases.

There are some "difficulty" settings in the MCM that you can't change after actually starting with the main content, so I suggest to check that first.
In theory everything should work with male or female spouse, but I've only tested with a female one, there are a few places like item descriptions that only refer to female spouses though.

For those who don't accept being a pet, there are some dialogue options for easily initiating sex with your spouse.

While in chastity, there are a bunch of different events that can trigger, when near your spouse. These events can have multiple variations, though they usually end up with you tied up.

How to start
Marry the NPC you want, and they should come talk to you within a day when in a player owned house.

Conflicts
Since the mod is focused on long-term chastity, it'll conflict with other mods doing the same thing, or just any mod if they equip the player with chastity belts.

I recommend disabling the animation override in Zaz Animation pack from its MCM menu, and leaving the one in DDi running. The Zaz one seems to be a tad overaggressive filtering animations it shouldn't.

Requirements

• Skyrim
  • SexLab
  • Zaz Animation pack
  • Devious Devices - Assets
  • SexLab Aroused
  • Devious Devices - Integration
  • Devious Devices - Expansion

Optional dependencies

Permissions

• You can NOT reupload this mod anywhere without my explicit pemission
  • You can NOT publish any patches for this mod, unless they are only to fix existing bugs
  • You can NOT publish a fork of this mod, including porting it to other games or platforms without my explicit permission
  • You can NOT bundle any parts of this mod in your own (as in, include patched versions of the scripts in your own)
  • You can NOT bundle any part of this mod in any for-profit project
  • You can NOT use the code in any closed source project
  • You CAN use the code in your own project, if its source code is included with distribution and complies with all the other rules, while giving proper credit.

Credits & Thanks

• Min, Zadil, Kimy & everyone else for Devious Devices & associated mods
  • naaitsab for contributing some item styles

Changes

1.5.2 - 2019-05-30

• Add rubber collar variants
  • Fix male spouse positioning on NPC - NPC SL scenes
  • Make spouse essential
  • Remove zaz keywords from items

1.5.1 - 2019-05-26

• Improve event registration to be more reliable
    • This also means the events are only registered after doing the initial dialogue, so the menu will be empty on game start
  • Improve MCM loading
  • Fix quest cleanup when stopping after trial
  • Fix Background ticker starting before marriage

1.5.0 - 2019-05-25

• Add short event: Marital duties with couple of variations
  • Add short event: Lunch break (really, not much happens)
  • Add rule: Collar & short collaring scene
  • Add rule: Pets can't use the marital bed
    • Pets normally sleep on the floor
    • You can ask for permission to sleep on the bed, with a few of different outcomes
  • Add some dialogue after getting permanently locked
  • Add some greeting comments for spouse
  • Add config option for spouse sexuality
    • This setting is now used by the events instead of the SexLab one
  • Add config slider for sped up timescale for that timeskip option
  • Fix cuffs not being ever equipped again after removed once
  • Fix permanent denial scene getting stuck with male spouse
  • Fix intial starting dialogue using "Mistress" instead of "Master" with male spouse
  • Fix cuffing start happening while already wearing cuffs
  • Fix cuff start dialogue disappearing
  • Adjust private room chance to be higher in "A stop at an inn"
  • Optimize MCM initialisation

1.4.4 - 2019-04-08

• Fix NPC selection logic in "A helping hand"

1.4.3 - 2019-04-17

• Fix mistimed dialogue when player gets denied release
  • Fix Cuff style menu increasingly getting duplicates in config
  • Add more item styles from DDx and DCUR (if installed) - Thanks naaitsab!

1.4.2 - 2019-04-15

• Fix asking for extended cuff time effectively making cuffs permanent
  • Fix wrong gag being sometimes equipped during "A night out", causing issues with Sexlab scenes
  • Fix breakfast event dialogue starting middle of plug vibration event
  • Fix missing "A stop at an inn" scene position in Ivarstead's Vilemyr Inn
  • Improve marriage starting logic and error handling
  • Improve dialogue when asking cuff extensions
  • Some tweaks to "A night out" scene timings
  • Add some more dialogue to release scenes when player gets denied

1.4.1 - 2019-04-13

• Fix wrong belt getting equipped after "A stop at an inn"

1.4.0 - 2019-04-13

• Add event: A stop at an inn
  • Add spouse arousal modifier to event trigger chance
  • Spouse now gets more aroused if they see player trying to masturbate or have sex with others
  • Spouse now gets more aroused when denying player in dialogue
  • Fix events getting triggered in certain conditions when their weight was 0
  • Fix cuffs & collar not being removed at the end of the trial
  • Fix incorrect plug getting equipped after belt removal in "A helping hand"
  • Some tweaks to the helper picking logic in "A Helping hand"
  • Now requires Devious Devices - Integration 4.x
  • Now requires Devious Devices - Expansion
  • Now requires Zaz animation pack 8+

1.3.2 - 2017-08-26

• Fix disabled actors getting picked for Night out with friends
  • Changed how the doll stand animation is handled in Night out
  • Some tweaks to the restraints
  • Minor dialogue changes

1.3.1 - 2017-08-20

• Fix missing check on helper plug removal dialogue

1.3.0 - 2017-08-20

• Added cuffs and collars
  • Added spouse collaring and cuffing the player
  • Fix helping hand not always finding valid helper

1.2.1 - 2017-08-13

• Fix helping hand picking disabled NPCs as helpers
  • Fix DD events not being enabled after helping hand

1.2.0 - 2017-08-12

• Added new event, Helping hand with couple of variants
  • Changed bed finding logic for night out to make it more reliable

1.1.2 - 2017-08-09

• Fix floor tied state lingering on player after night out event
  • Minor adjustments to night out scene start

1.1.1 - 2017-08-08

• Fix some dialogue checks not working when ending trial or starting as virgin

1.1.0 - 2017-08-07

• Added some events during the chastity
  • Spouse can demand some attention when waking up
  • A night out scene with multiple variants
  • Additions to the MCM config to control the event starting
  • New optional dependency: Display Model 2

1.0.1 - 2017-08-06

• Fix default belt not showing up correctly

1.0.0 - 2017-08-02

• Initial release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/03/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices - Integration
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Holy crap its Srende.  Still using your Fill Her Up/Fill Them Up mods years later, as the comments and reliability are still spot-on.  

Even with not being a huge fan of long-term chastity, I'll have to check this out.  Sounds like it could be fun for a monogamous character questing with a perma-follower.

It seems can derive netorare scenes, other npcs would move heaven and earth to fuck PC, or become PC's new master?

EXACTLY

PLEASE MAKE AN NTR SYSTEM OUT OF THIS :'( 

Sexlab after years of it's creation has yet to have any legit Netorare/cuckold/cheating/adultery content at all.

This mod looked interesting so I thought I would try it out. Unfortunately I think it's bugged. The problem is the belt and plug given to the player will not un-equip. At the end of the seven day trial the player thanks the spouse and a sex scene plays. The spouse says 'now it's your turn', Sexlab indicates a vaginal scene to be played but then switches to lesbian or anal because the belt and plug are still equipped. Even if the player declines to carry on with the spouse as mistress, the spouse is disappointed but lets the player go. However the belt and plug remain equipped and can't be removed leaving the player in a permanent state of high arousal. So, I had to uninstall the mod.  :(

This mod looked interesting so I thought I would try it out. Unfortunately I think it's bugged. The problem is the belt and plug given to the player will not un-equip. At the end of the seven day trial the player thanks the spouse and a sex scene plays. The spouse says 'now it's your turn', Sexlab indicates a vaginal scene to be played but then switches to lesbian or anal because the belt and plug are still equipped. Even if the player declines to carry on with the spouse as mistress, the spouse is disappointed but lets the player go. However the belt and plug remain equipped and can't be removed leaving the player in a permanent state of high arousal. So, I had to uninstall the mod.  sad.png

Did you happen to have logging on in skyrim + DD?

They should be unequipped  at the start of that scene, at the start of the first part.

This mod looked interesting so I thought I would try it out. Unfortunately I think it's bugged. The problem is the belt and plug given to the player will not un-equip. At the end of the seven day trial the player thanks the spouse and a sex scene plays. The spouse says 'now it's your turn', Sexlab indicates a vaginal scene to be played but then switches to lesbian or anal because the belt and plug are still equipped. Even if the player declines to carry on with the spouse as mistress, the spouse is disappointed but lets the player go. However the belt and plug remain equipped and can't be removed leaving the player in a permanent state of high arousal. So, I had to uninstall the mod.  sad.png

Did you happen to have logging on in skyrim + DD?

They should be unequipped  at the start of that scene, at the start of the first part.

Hi Srende, thanks for replying. If by logging you mean papyrus, no it's off. DD as in Devious Devices is installed and running.

Hi Srende, thanks for replying. If by logging you mean papyrus, no it's off. DD as in Devious Devices is installed and running.

Yeah, DD has it's own logging setting in MCM, if both those were on, might've seen the cause for the failed unequip. Without that can't really help you.

Yeah, DD has it's own logging setting in MCM, if both those were on, might've seen the cause for the failed unequip. Without that can't really help you.

I'll check but I don't think logging is turned on in DD. I guess we'll see if other people have the same problem, hope it gets solved.

Holy crap its Srende.  Still using your Fill Her Up/Fill Them Up mods years later, as the comments and reliability are still spot-on.  

Even with not being a huge fan of long-term chastity, I'll have to check this out.  Sounds like it could be fun for a monogamous character questing with a perma-follower.

Hehe, thanks. Yeah it could've gone better with FHU, but looks like someone put the beta out later ;)

And yeah, that was the idea, I have some stuff in mind when wandering around with your spouse.

Hehe, thanks. Yeah it could've gone better with FHU, but looks like someone put the beta out later ;)

And yeah, that was the idea, I have some stuff in mind when wandering around with your spouse.

Do you have any plans supporting/continuing your older mods? The second quest of Fill them up doesn't finish (but both quests are some of the most amazing quests i've played, short but very very nice), and 4onen just made a few things he was capable of, not even sure it if was him who put the beta out... but he'd mentioned several times he would be glad if somebody who actually knows what he's doing would take over. ;)

And i agree, i've reduced my "must have" list a lot because it was too script heavy for many mods i wanted to try, but FHU is still in all my games. :)

Not sure if i really want to try this mod (yet), the new CD has a similar function and even with some furniture play, and i didn't try because i couldn't find a proper husband yet.

Do you have any plans supporting/continuing your older mods? The second quest of Fill them up doesn't finish (but both quests are some of the most amazing quests i've played, short but very very nice), and 4onen just made a few things he was capable of, not even sure it if was him who put the beta out... but he'd mentioned several times he would be glad if somebody who actually knows what he's doing would take over. wink.png

And i agree, i've reduced my "must have" list a lot because it was too script heavy for many mods i wanted to try, but FHU is still in all my games. smile.png

Not sure if i really want to try this mod (yet), the new CD has a similar function and even with some furniture play, and i didn't try because i couldn't find a proper husband yet.

I'll see if I can get DH to better working condition at some point most likely, same with DR if that has issues. FHU with the quests kinda similar to this in that it'll take a lot more time to do anything. As much as I'd like to get that done, dunno tbh.

Yeah, I did try the CD thing first, but found that it got stuck on the scenes really often, for me anyway, so I decided to do my own mod instead :P

Do you have any plans supporting/continuing your older mods? The second quest of Fill them up doesn't finish (but both quests are some of the most amazing quests i've played, short but very very nice), and 4onen just made a few things he was capable of, not even sure it if was him who put the beta out... but he'd mentioned several times he would be glad if somebody who actually knows what he's doing would take over. wink.png

And i agree, i've reduced my "must have" list a lot because it was too script heavy for many mods i wanted to try, but FHU is still in all my games. smile.png

I'll see if I can get DH to better working condition at some point most likely, same with DR if that has issues. FHU with the quests kinda similar to this in that it'll take a lot more time to do anything. As much as I'd like to get that done, dunno tbh.

Yeah, I did try the CD thing first, but found that it got stuck on the scenes really often, for me anyway, so I decided to do my own mod instead :P

Ah, ok. ;) The only change i'd like to have for DH is creature support, everything else seemed fine to me (with Slorms patch, it's somewhere in the thread).

I did a quick test and found a bug in DR, but it's already mentioned in the according thread... when you ask if you could get out of the belt (Stormcloaks), something is wrong with the belt after the plugs are attached. He doesn't recognize the belt and punishs you, and you can't unequip it even with key. As long as you don't ask to be released it seemed to be fine, though. :)

If you wait some time with an update for the new DDi you could make some nice-to-have updates, the inflatable plugs already are actually inflatable with the current public release, but it triggers an animation and breaks the sitting in the cage when punished. Kimy agreed to give modders the option to supress those animations, not sure if it's already done in the development version.

And yes, the new CD is still quite beta in several points, but i have hope it'll be better soon :)

Ah, ok. ;) The only change i'd like to have for DH is creature support, everything else seemed fine to me (with Slorms patch, it's somewhere in the thread).

I did a quick test and found a bug in DR, but it's already mentioned in the according thread... when you ask if you could get out of the belt (Stormcloaks), something is wrong with the belt after the plugs are attached. He doesn't recognize the belt and punishs you, and you can't unequip it even with key. As long as you don't ask to be released it seemed to be fine, though. :)

If you wait some time with an update for the new DDi you could make some nice-to-have updates, the inflatable plugs already are actually inflatable with the current public release, but it triggers an animation and breaks the sitting in the cage when punished. Kimy agreed to give modders the option to supress those animations, not sure if it's already done in the development version.

And yes, the new CD is still quite beta in several points, but i have hope it'll be better soon :)

I ever try Fix it via TESV Edit in Devious Armor mods, I think it's working well (When Begging Option), Also Fix Chastity and plug Color, Plug Slot to Support last Devious Device mods, but my Scripting skill is very sucks. hopefully Devious Regulation will be continued, it's very nice idea since the first time...

when equip, the belt not shown through body... like naked, but it's not because device hider... don't know it's just only me or not...

Thanks for the fast replay....

Well, it's not exactly a standard belt. As the MCM config has the option to select the look of the belt, the actual model needs to be changed after the game is loaded. Which includes setting some default textures, if those textures are missing, it doesn't show the model either.

But now that you mentioned it, I noticed there is actually a bug with the default textures being named wrong after I changed something just before release.

I'll fix it shortly smile.png

Also, if you have Captured Dreams installed, you should see some color variations available to select from that.

EDIT: Should be fixed in 1.0.1

New version!

Changelog looks kinda short, but there's actually quite a bit happening ;)

• Added some events during the chastity
  • Spouse can demand some attention when waking up
  • A night out scene with multiple variants
  • Additions to the MCM config to control the event starting
  • New optional dependency: I'll Take The Display Model

I recommend getting Display Model 2, if you don't have it already. Everything will work without it, but some bits look nicer with it installed.

post-184189-0-88037900-1502139095_thumb.png

Thank you for this gem of a mod! Which, looking at today's changelog, keeps getting even better!

Particularly the DM2 integration is a fantastic idea. Not enough mods make use of those awesome bondage furniture items.

Edit: Now I finally have a reason to get my character married to somebody. So far, that has been one of the less overwhelming parts of this game for me. Looks like this has just changed quite dramatically. :heart:

Dialogue prompts concerning virginity are failing to appear. Are you missing Scriptname pp_marriageMain Extends Quest Hidden Conditional?

A response from pp_askTimeResponseTopic, "You still have more than a month of freedom left!", should probably be reformulated.

Dialogue prompts concerning virginity are failing to appear. Are you missing Scriptname pp_marriageMain Extends Quest Hidden Conditional?

A response from pp_askTimeResponseTopic, "You still have more than a month of freedom left!", should probably be reformulated.

Yeah, looks like the conditional bit has disappeared. Probably got regenerated out by CK at some point. EDIT, fixed.

Thank you for this gem of a mod! Which, looking at today's changelog, keeps getting even better!

Particularly the DM2 integration is a fantastic idea. Not enough mods make use of those awesome bondage furniture items.

Edit: Now I finally have a reason to get my character married to somebody. So far, that has been one of the less overwhelming parts of this game for me. Looks like this has just changed quite dramatically. heart.gif

Glad you're liking it! biggrin.png

Yeah, the DM2 items are really nice and fit here nicely.