Had another idea sort-of similar to "A night out." Your spouse tells you that she wants to have fun and instead of leaving you home alone, she sends you dressed however she wants, with whatever devices she wants to put on you, out into the city or Skyrim to bring her back a lover.  When you come back, your spouse puts you back on the display rack so you can watch your spouse with the man or woman you brought home for your spouse. So, my play through has the house in Riften, I'd have to ask all the NPC's if they'd like to come home and fuck my wife for me since I wasn't able to. Could be fun. 

As other's have mentioned, a naked tour through a city. Or some of the ideas from Lola or Sasha as Dominant follower. 

Thanks for the great mod!

Had another idea sort-of similar to "A night out." Your spouse tells you that she wants to have fun and instead of leaving you home alone, she sends you dressed however she wants, with whatever devices she wants to put on you, out into the city or Skyrim to bring her back a lover.  When you come back, your spouse puts you back on the display rack so you can watch your spouse with the man or woman you brought home for your spouse. So, my play through has the house in Riften, I'd have to ask all the NPC's if they'd like to come home and fuck my wife for me since I wasn't able to. Could be fun. 

I'll see if I can fit that in at some point wink.png

Hello there, its a very intresting mod,Thank you!

First of im realy sorry for poor english.

All right,bugs:

1.After first lockup some settings in mcm being reset.For example breckfast sets for 80, that is fine,i can change that.But not time.Looks like it sets for a week,BUT only if there was more than 1 week.Also looks like punishment time always equals normal time.If normal=1 and punishment is set for 14,then punishment lockup will be 2 days long.

2.Afer several lockup's spouse said that FROM NOW ON she won't tell how long is left,but that worked only once. After next lockup dialog lines back to normal(I assume they shouldn't)

3.Some times during A night outWF event mod сhooses disabled NPCs as "frends"

(looks like same problem was mentioned and fixed but for helping hand event

And some questions:

1.Once,after a night out, spouse сame back with ,ehem, textures of semen.I know,i know, some people might appreciate that,but shouldn't such things be prevented by setting spouse sexuality as only females in sexlab???

2.Is there any correlation betwen spouse/followers arousal and events chances to happen?

3.is there any incompatibility betwen PP and CD (except devices ofcourse) i mean may CD marriage scripts some how intervene or break PP scripts?

Hello there, its a very intresting mod,Thank you!

First of im realy sorry for poor english.

All right,bugs:

1.After first lockup some settings in mcm being reset.For example breckfast sets for 80, that is fine,i can change that.But not time.Looks like it sets for a week,BUT only if there was more than 1 week.Also looks like punishment time always equals normal time.If normal=1 and punishment is set for 14,then punishment lockup will be 2 days long.

The 80 in this is it's chance compared to the other events on the same trigger. Breakfast only triggers on waking up, and currently that trigger has no other events, so every time waking up event is triggered, it's going to be that one.

In addition to waking up, breakfast also has a condition so it only triggers in the morning hours.

The time setting adjust the max allowed duration, not the duration itself. The durations do get longer after each release, but reaching that max duration will take some time.

2.Afer several lockup's spouse said that FROM NOW ON she won't tell how long is left,but that worked only once. After next lockup dialog lines back to normal(I assume they shouldn't)

That's intended to be just for that one lock up, the dialogue goes "for your next lock up" as well. The chance for it to trigger stays the same on every lock up.

3.Some times during A night outWF event mod сhooses disabled NPCs as "frends"

(looks like same problem was mentioned and fixed but for helping hand event

Right, will fix that.

And some questions:

1.Once,after a night out, spouse сame back with ,ehem, textures of semen.I know,i know, some people might appreciate that,but shouldn't such things be prevented by setting spouse sexuality as only females in sexlab???

True enough.

2.Is there any correlation betwen spouse/followers arousal and events chances to happen?

Only the breakfast event requires > 25 arousal on spouse, other than that, no.

3.is there any incompatibility betwen PP and CD (except devices ofcourse) i mean may CD marriage scripts some how intervene or break PP scripts?

Well I wouldn't recommend running both the chaste spouse from CD and this at the same time, but apart from that, no.

Even the devices aren't CD items, just uses the same models & textures.

Smallish update to 1.3.2:

•  Fix disabled actors getting picked for Night out with friends
  •  Changed how the doll stand animation is handled in Night out
  •  Some tweaks to the restraints
  •  Minor dialogue changes

The animation changes to Night out should hopefully fix the issue of occasionally NPCs being able to push you around or the animation not triggering correctly.

Hi Srende,

thanks for this mod. I barely tried it so far, so I have only a small feedback.

I have a custom NPC spouse as follower and I have Honeyside with Iona. The quest started up w/o any problem.

I experienced one small issue:

I went back to Honeyside and an event started.

Yeah, I've seen that as well. I'm not sure what causes them to sometimes just stand there and not actually use the weapon, there really isn't anything done differently from the other times it's used. There are timers in the scene that will force it to progress anyway if that happens though as you noticed.

I noticed something today.

When the spouse was supposed to whip the character, she was looking at the 3rd person in the scene. So she was not focusng on the character. Naybe that's why she didn't use the whip?

I noticed something today.

When the spouse was supposed to whip the character, she was looking at the 3rd person in the scene. So she was not focusng on the character. Naybe that's why she didn't use the whip?

Have something similar, when the spouse moves backwards during the whipping she sometimes goes too far back. The whipping stops and after a few moments the dialogue and scene continues as normal.

Have something similar, when the spouse moves backwards during the whipping she sometimes goes too far back. The whipping stops and after a few moments the dialogue and scene continues as normal.

Yep, that was the same impression I got while making it, the actor seems to move too far back to actually attack, even if the range to attack is set large enough.

Hmm, there are couple of things I could try for that.

Yep, that was the same impression I got while making it, the actor seems to move too far back to actually attack, even if the range to attack is set large enough.

Hmm, there are couple of things I could try for that.

While I have no clue how it works, I notice that whenever this happens in a mod like Captured Dreams the whipping NPC tends to do what looks like a running power attack to get back into range.  I assume it might be the one-handed running power attack perk at play.

Dear Srende,

no request for support or problem report this time, just this:

thanks alot for all the time and effort you spent creating this wonderful mod!

I didn't run in any bugs and this mod increased the rate at which my pc visits

her spouse enormously. Looking forward to what may come!

I am playing a female wood elf, and the chastity belt is equipped, and I can see it in my inventory, however, I can't see it on my character. The only thing I am wearing is the belt, the pet teaser, a dragonbone bow, and dragonbone arrows.

If you have the mod requirements and have bodyslided all those files from said requirements (like the belt) then try screwing with the belt type setting in the mcm. I had this issue until i switched it from 'leather' to metal, as there doesnt seem to be a valid mesh for type 'leather'. Tbh i dont think there are any asset packs on LL that provide a leather-esque chastity belt. All of them are some form of metal or some such.

I am playing a female wood elf, and the chastity belt is equipped, and I can see it in my inventory, however, I can't see it on my character. The only thing I am wearing is the belt, the pet teaser, a dragonbone bow, and dragonbone arrows.

If you have the mod requirements and have bodyslided all those files from said requirements (like the belt) then try screwing with the belt type setting in the mcm. I had this issue until i switched it from 'leather' to metal, as there doesnt seem to be a valid mesh for type 'leather'. Tbh i dont think there are any asset packs on LL that provide a leather-esque chastity belt. All of them are some form of metal or some such.

I haven't changed any of the settings yet. Does it default to leather? I'll have to change it and see if that helps.

Edit:Just changed the settings, and it now shows up. Everything is working now.

Solid mod, simple but does it's job well.

Reporting an issue in the latest version with the dialogue that leads to permanent chastity. Specifically it's the pp_marriageReleasePt1Perm1 topic, the conditions in both of the dialogue responses have GetIsSex Female. The dialogue will just exit with a male spouse after the line, "But since you've begged me to skip your release for the last three times I think you don't really want to cum, do you pet?" and prevents any further dialogue with the spouse.

I changed one of the conditions (the one with the, "Master..?" response) to GetIsSex Male and it worked after that.

You added an event where the spouse makes our characters wear cuffs and a collar along with an option to stay locked in those after the event is over. An idea, how about having a similar event but with a Chastity Bra instead? Just as the cuffs/collar you'll be given on option to continue wearing the bra after the initial event is over.

Exploit report. 

After "release" event when it is my PC turn I can just walk out of the house and the belt does not get equiped, then the mod breaks? No more events trigger after that. 

Perhaps you can do what CD does and chain the PC while talking to master? That should counter this exploit. 

Exploit report. 

After "release" event when it is my PC turn I can just walk out of the house and the belt does not get equiped, then the mod breaks? No more events trigger after that. 

Perhaps you can do what CD does and chain the PC while talking to master? That should counter this exploit. 

If you do this and want the events to continue just re-equip the pet belt (might have to get one using the console).

I have some follower mods that set the mod follower to relationshiprank of 4 or lover so is that technically the same thing as married according to the game or is there a married faction that has to be joined? Would be better if it only required that rank of 4 with spouse specific dialogue separate from usual dirty talk.

On whipping encounter spouse and houscarl stand too close to each other. Because of that they usually not whipping PC just looking on each other. When i "disable" one of them problem is gone. May be you shold move their positions farther a little.

Anyway it's a brilliant idea for mod. We have a prostitution, slavery and petplay mods but cheating... That was realy fun. Btw some encounters need to be progressive. Housecarl every time looking surprized even if she/he whipped the PC just hour ago. Or the lover if the same comes again. And ofc thanks for your work will be waiting for more content.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is, frankly, awesome.  I have a bit of an issue though.

After A Night Out, I get stuck in the restraining pole from Ill Take The Display Model II every time.  I couldn't find a way to force my way out of it, and had to reload.  This seems to happen every time. 

This once happened to me. I had saved (and reload) while my spouse allready left the house and then she didnt come back home at all, so could not release me. Tried a few times from this save, and happened allways (not coming back home). Looks llike an event that needs start (spouse left home) and end (spouse return) in one go .... or something ;)   regards

With me I`m getting stuck on the rack & the wife just stands off to the side. Never moves, Time advancing does not happen no matter which option is chosen. Options to chance time skip option STILL available. So far I been on that stand 3 days..

House is the Homefires one in Giants gap. 

Wife is Sadia ..

Any chance of making a patch to allow multiple Spouses ? as per https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9378/?

• 2 weeks later...

This mod is, frankly, awesome.  I have a bit of an issue though.

After A Night Out, I get stuck in the restraining pole from Ill Take The Display Model II every time.  I couldn't find a way to force my way out of it, and had to reload.  This seems to happen every time. 

This once happened to me. I had saved (and reload) while my spouse allready left the house and then she didnt come back home at all, so could not release me. Tried a few times from this save, and happened allways (not coming back home). Looks llike an event that needs start (spouse left home) and end (spouse return) in one go .... or something ;)   regards

With me I`m getting stuck on the rack & the wife just stands off to the side. Never moves, Time advancing does not happen no matter which option is chosen. Options to chance time skip option STILL available. So far I been on that stand 3 days..

House is the Homefires one in Giants gap. 

Wife is Sadia ..

Any chance of making a patch to allow multiple Spouses ? as per https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9378/?

That's usually happens with quest mods. Use "resetai" command on stucked character.

Sorry for my english. I stopped working with animations with creatures. The animation of the player works and the animation of the creature does not. The creature just stands and does not move. When the modification is disabled, the animation works. What should I do?  :s