Uthgerd The Unbroken is my wife. I tested it twice, one time Uthgerd sent Iona? away (I think), other time asked to join. The scene played out as normal but with Iona? missing. Uthgerd acted normally but when it was Iona?s time to talk it was just empty, and Uthgerd responded as normal. Jenassa is my follower, but she didn't get picked as far as I can tell.

I'm in Whiterun right now seeing if I can get get Helping Hand Extra to start.... Same save but I don't have a follower. Jenassa is no more >_> and I have Lydia hanging out, not as a follower. Will edit with results.

Not sure how that start is done in LAL, but it's possible iona is just hiding somewhere outside the real Honeyside interior, and getting picked. She wouldn't then have a path to actually join the scene.

If you see that happen again, check who got picked with couple of console commands (during the scene):

sqv pp_eventHelpingHand

This returns some info about the running scene, somewhere in that listing is "Helper -> (XXXXX)" where the X is the id for that NPC, and then do

prid XXXXX

after, replacing the Xs with the id obviously, you'll see their name on the right side. And to allow the scene to continue normally you can finally do

moveto player

Hi Srende,

thanks for this mod. I barely tried it so far, so I have only a small feedback.

I have a custom NPC spouse as follower and I have Honeyside with Iona. The quest started up w/o any problem.

I experienced one small issue:

I went back to Honeyside and an event started.

It was a whipping. My character ended up on a cross at the foot of the bed. Iona was invited by the spouse to participate. Here there was one really small issue, spouse claimed that MC dragged Iona through several caves, while in fact she just became the housecarl less than an hour ago. No need to do anything about that.

Anyway when Iona stopped the whipping the spouse said she will finish it, but then nothing happened, the 2 NPCs were just standing there. Thankfully the scene could still progress and finished w/o any other problem.

The spouse used the whip only before she "handed" it to Iona, to show how the whipping is done. So it was strange that when it was the spouse's turn again for whipping she just stood there.

Peace,

M

Uthgerd The Unbroken is my wife. I tested it twice, one time Uthgerd sent Iona? away (I think), other time asked to join. The scene played out as normal but with Iona? missing. Uthgerd acted normally but when it was Iona?s time to talk it was just empty, and Uthgerd responded as normal. Jenassa is my follower, but she didn't get picked as far as I can tell.

I'm in Whiterun right now seeing if I can get get Helping Hand Extra to start.... Same save but I don't have a follower. Jenassa is no more >_> and I have Lydia hanging out, not as a follower. Will edit with results.

Not sure how that start is done in LAL, but it's possible iona is just hiding somewhere outside the real Honeyside interior, and getting picked. She wouldn't then have a path to actually join the scene.

If you see that happen again, check who got picked with couple of console commands:

sqv pp_eventHelpingHand

This returns some info about the running scene, somewhere in that listing is "Helper -> (XXXXX)" where the X is the id for that NPC, and then do

prid XXXXX

after, replacing the Xs with the id obviously, you'll see their name on the right side. And to allow the scene to continue normally you can finally do

moveto player

Thank you for the detailed instructions. It was in fact picking up Iona. The Moveto player functioned correctly but Iona didn't. Turns out Iona is there but is disabled! I used the prid and then enabled her, she popped up no problems. That was fun to figure out.

Also on the wishlist, being able to ask Mistress to be bound and maybe start a scene akin to A Night Out.

Also... this mod Animation-Appropriate Arousal Adjustments 1.0.5 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2454-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/

Might be worth a shoutout on the frontpage, it fixes up sexlab aroused redux, but more importantly chastity belts blocking orgasms. If I'm wrong about this let me know, Ive been using it since I started devious skyrim!

Thanks for everything

Hi Srende,

thanks for this mod. I barely tried it so far, so I have only a small feedback.

I have a custom NPC spouse as follower and I have Honeyside with Iona. The quest started up w/o any problem.

I experienced one small issue:

I went back to Honeyside and an event started.

Yeah, I've seen that as well. I'm not sure what causes them to sometimes just stand there and not actually use the weapon, there really isn't anything done differently from the other times it's used. There are timers in the scene that will force it to progress anyway if that happens though as you noticed.

Thank you for the detailed instructions. It was in fact picking up Iona. The Moveto player functioned correctly but Iona didn't. Turns out Iona is there but is disabled! I used the prid and then enabled her, she popped up no problems. That was fun to figure out.

Also on the wishlist, being able to ask Mistress to be bound and maybe start a scene akin to A Night Out.

Also... this mod Animation-Appropriate Arousal Adjustments 1.0.5 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2454-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/

Might be worth a shoutout on the frontpage, it fixes up sexlab aroused redux, but more importantly chastity belts blocking orgasms. If I'm wrong about this let me know, Ive been using it since I started devious skyrim!

Thanks for everything

Yes, I just realised there isn't a check for enabled in there after I typed the instructions, will add it for next release, glad it got solved!

I'll add requesting to be bound to my list :)

This mod is, frankly, awesome.  I have a bit of an issue though.

After A Night Out, I get stuck in the restraining pole from Ill Take The Display Model II every time.  I couldn't find a way to force my way out of it, and had to reload.  This seems to happen every time.  Could be on my end, since I recently updated a bunch of mods, Including Zaz, Zaz extentions, and all three DD mods to the beta versions.  Any Idea how to prevent this from happening, or how to force my way out when they do?

After A Night Out, I get stuck in the restraining pole from Ill Take The Display Model II every time.  I couldn't find a way to force my way out of it, and had to reload.  This seems to happen every time.  Could be on my end, since I recently updated a bunch of mods, Including Zaz, Zaz extentions, and all three DD mods to the beta versions.  Any Idea how to prevent this from happening, or how to force my way out when they do?

I've no idea how that could happen tbh, short of the release function never being called. In case you have another save you can test it on, does it happen there?

Haven't tested it with the DD dev version, and can't support it atm anyway. Only thing I can think of regards of that is if DD gets stuck removing the gag, as that's done first before any other freeing.

I've no idea how that could happen tbh, short of the release function never being called. In case you have another save you can test it on, does it happen there?

Haven't tested it with the DD dev version, and can't support it atm anyway. Only thing I can think of regards of that is if DD gets stuck removing the gag, as that's done first before any other freeing.

This once happened to me. I had saved (and reload) while my spouse allready left the house and then she didnt come back home at all, so could not release me. Tried a few times from this save, and happened allways (not coming back home). Looks llike an event that needs start (spouse left home) and end (spouse return) in one go .... or something ;)   regards

Great mod. I've been enjoying it immensely. I do have a few questions, though.

During the first iteration there was a query to my spouse where I could ask how much time remained. When I upgraded to 1.2, that query seems to be missing. I thought maybe it was who I was married to. Ysolde during my 1.0 days where the question existed and Iona during my 1.2 start. So I loaded an earlier game (pre marriage) and went back with Ysolde and the chat line to ask time remaining is still missing. Is it because it's more than a week or is it a bug or a removed feature?

On the main page it says to set you and your spouses sexuality in sex labs. I have set the player characters but can't find anywhere to set the spouses. Is it possible to have a menu item stating gender of "A Night Outs" nocturnal visitor... Male / Female / Random?

During a night out the pole you are bound to is great, but it seems to be the only option. Is that true or are other poses chosen. I did install "I'll take the display model".  

In the options page, it asks for a collar style or color. It never actually adds a collar however. Is that just something that you get in the future? I have the belt and the teaser plug, just no collar. It doesn't show up under the inventory page at all. 

I, too, like the idea of asking for bondage or having other quests involved.  The "Courier in Chains" from Cursed loot, or the whoring yourself out one from Submissive Lola, etc, so I'm looking forward to whatever things get added in the future. 

Again, loving the mod so far. I seldom ask questions or make comments. It seems only on the mods I really enjoy! Thank you for your mod and the effort you've put into it. 

Thank you so much!

During the first iteration there was a query to my spouse where I could ask how much time remained. When I upgraded to 1.2, that query seems to be missing. I thought maybe it was who I was married to. Ysolde during my 1.0 days where the question existed and Iona during my 1.2 start. So I loaded an earlier game (pre marriage) and went back with Ysolde and the chat line to ask time remaining is still missing. Is it because it's more than a week or is it a bug or a removed feature?

On the main page it says to set you and your spouses sexuality in sex labs. I have set the player characters but can't find anywhere to set the spouses. Is it possible to have a menu item stating gender of "A Night Outs" nocturnal visitor... Male / Female / Random?

During a night out the pole you are bound to is great, but it seems to be the only option. Is that true or are other poses chosen. I did install "I'll take the display model".  

In the options page, it asks for a collar style or color. It never actually adds a collar however. Is that just something that you get in the future? I have the belt and the teaser plug, just no collar. It doesn't show up under the inventory page at all. 

I, too, like the idea of asking for bondage or having other quests involved.  The "Courier in Chains" from Cursed loot, or the whoring yourself out one from Submissive Lola, etc, so I'm looking forward to whatever things get added in the future. 

Again, loving the mod so far. I seldom ask questions or make comments. It seems only on the mods I really enjoy! Thank you for your mod and the effort you've put into it. 

Thank you so much!

i can confirm that the dialogue line is there with Ysolda as I am currently married to her.

To set her sexuality you need to look at Ysolda and press N (default) then go to where you set yours and up the to it will say "currently viewing (PC name) click to view (NPC name)".

the collar doesn't equip for me though I think it is only equipped when you are being "punished".

P.s during "A Night Out" my character isn't put into anything from display model I am just standing there gaged.

It hasn't gone anywhere, but if you used the same save and "divorced" Ysolda with console commands, and then marry someone else, PP will still point to the first spouse, so you'd need a clean save. It should be there regardless how many days are left, iirc more than two months ones just use the same response.

Look at your spouse so you see the "talk" prompt, press N (sexlab default target button), and you should see "View <spouse name>" in the same config tab in SL where you usually see yourself, and can then set their orientation.

There are couple of different doll stands used, but always a doll stand, they fit the scene best and I liked them best ;P

Yep, no collar yet, just started experimenting with this from the items as they set the looks dynamically. Plans for future events though.

Thank you so much!

Thanks! ^^

P.s during "A Night Out" my character isn't put into anything from display model I am just standing there gaged.

It should fall back to a Zaz animation if DM isn't installed, but I did see no pose at all happen during testing a couple of times. Usually happened if there was an NPC right next to the player when it should've been activated.

The posing is actually handled differently in Night out and Helping hand, where the latter seems to be the better, I'll probably switch Night out to use the same method later, hopefully should fix those issues.

This once happened to me. I had saved (and reload) while my spouse allready left the house and then she didnt come back home at all, so could not release me. Tried a few times from this save, and happened allways (not coming back home). Looks llike an event that needs start (spouse left home) and end (spouse return) in one go .... or something wink.png   regards

When exactly does it stop, did the spouse actually leave the building? As in, walk out of the door, if out of view, use "tfc" in console to view? If so, did the time advance kick in? Also, what house was this in?

Liking the mod so far, has a lot of potential :)

Some random event idea's:

-Get asked to get some stuff. Like groceries or x amount of y item (like ore or something). Punishment depending on not wanting to go or returning to late.

-Deliver a package/letter to NPC x, same punishment outcome as above

-Tour location x. Like take your spouse to Riften for a few hours.

-Model new DD toys for your spouse and a friend. Can be just stock DD items.

-Get send out to buy new DD gear if Captured Dreams is installed.

-Get send out to buy rubber gear from the dollmaker if Dcur is installed.

As for punishment, some more long-term non gameplay disruptive items like cuffs, collar (posture if been bad) and bra would be nice. And maybe some nastier plugs.

And for short term things like a gag and armbinder while indoors or a city. And maybe some really punishing items like a hobble dress while in your house if you misbehave.

The 'Sasha dominate' quest in Dcur does the, yoke while in a safe area quite nice, something like that could be used.

Liking the mod so far, has a lot of potential :)

Some random event idea's:

-Get asked to get some stuff. Like groceries or x amount of y item (like ore or something). Punishment depending on not wanting to go or returning to late.

-Deliver a package/letter to NPC x, same punishment outcome as above

-Model new DD toys for your spouse and a friend. Can be just stock DD items.

-Get send out to buy new DD gear if Captured Dreams is installed.

-Get send out to buy rubber gear from the dollmaker if Dcur is installed.

As for punishment, some more long-term non gameplay disruptive items like cuffs, collar (posture if been bad) and bra would be nice. And maybe some nastier plugs.

And for short term things like a gag and armbinder while indoors or a city. And maybe some really punishing items like a hobble dress while in your house if you misbehave.

The 'Sasha dominate' quest in Dcur does the, yoke while in a safe area quite nice, something like that could be used.

Good ideas! Had something close to this in mind already :)

those ideas sound great especially the one with the items, i put the hobble dress on anyway when playing this mod because your mistress expects you to dress "pretty"

I've been gagged before while in the whipping scene, and was released from that without a problem, so I don't think its DD.  It could be something with Display Model, since I've never used that mod before.  I'll read the support topic over there.  Also, my mod list was sloppily installed for this file, as I just slapped it together to test the new mods I downloaded and needs tweaking, to be sure.

If no one else is experiencing the same issue, then I'm going to assume it's on my end.  Just wanted to check and see if you have had other reports of a similar hiccup.

EDIT:  Yep, it's all on my end.  I adjusted some things through MO and scenes are progressing and ending the way they should.

I like the Night Out out event b/c its open ended. There are a couple different things that can happen after it starts. You have no control/idea  what will happen next, it feeds into the helpless feeling. The open endedness of the event also keeps it fresh, Ive sat through it multiple times. The Helping Hand scene

kind of got pigeon holed into a once or twice thing because of the dialogue. Lydia can only be surprised so many times.

Guess what I'm suggesting is more Night Out events, but during different hours or even new directions for A Night Out Extra.  I haven't found another mod that does abandonment (you lover leaves you safe and secure and takes care of important things)... Cant imagine one that would do it well as this one. Future events having different directions they can take enhance replayability, and the willingness to sit through a scene.

Anyhow, I broke Night Out scene once... I was running the latest Paradise Halls + Home Sweet Home. It was either ridiculous script load, or something that mod did in particular. Uthgerd (my wife) left but never came back. Ended up exiting program, disabling those two mods, then used console prid + moveto player, and it resumed perfectly. Also... she ungags me afterwords, doesnt matter if its her gag. Personally I see this as a feature, I need to eat, especially after being bound for that long.

Please take my words with a grain of salt. What you are creating is awesome and I'm trying to give constructive feedback w/o contributing ><.

Thanks

Hehe, in theory the events should work in homes from other mods as well, if they have non-custom double bed. But yes, depending on the layout it's possible they get stuck on return, they should be moved to the furthest away door to come back in, but of course there can be pathing issues there.

And yup, the Helping hand thing could probably use a variant for second runs with the same NPC.

This once happened to me. I had saved (and reload) while my spouse allready left the house and then she didnt come back home at all, so could not release me. Tried a few times from this save, and happened allways (not coming back home). Looks llike an event that needs start (spouse left home) and end (spouse return) in one go .... or something wink.png   regards

When exactly does it stop, did the spouse actually leave the building? As in, walk out of the door, if out of view, use "tfc" in console to view? If so, did the time advance kick in? Also, what house was this in?

Ok, trying to reproduce, i found me not able to load at all when tied to the pole this time (was 2 versionnumbers before). Was house seaside (Falkenr....).

So it might be just a onetime glitch. Thou sometimes my spouse isnt able to reach destinated spot when someone (housecarl, or Slave from PAH) is in the way. May, if there is an option, she jumps/teleports to that spot after a few secounds ? I think i have seen this before, but not sure if in a mod, or in Skyrim general).

I really love the secens you build, keep up the nice work :) regards

In theory, if the npc isn't able to reach the target in some time, Skyrim automatically teleports them to the target. Though that has some limitations, like if they keep constantly trying to re path, running back and forth, they never reach their target. Detecting that is not really going to work.

Great mod, nice events, it wil be nice(imho) add a choose to be a pet without chaistity, or add an option to have a few days without belt like a "sex-holidays" :P  :D  :blush: , and one more, "a night out with a friends" really cool, make more events like this(please :)  ;) )

I love this mod. There are a lot of mods that add new mechanics but very few that actually integrate them in fun ways.

I have a couple of ideas that I began adding to my game via the CK (what an awful piece of software, my respect for modders went up a 1000% percent after using it) but maybe you already have them considered.

- Release for Saturalia and your birthday. It's easy to check for GameDay and GameMonth for Saturalia but I'm not sure about the birthday. The mod "Holidays" allows the player to set their own birthday but maybe it's enough to check the remainder of gameDaysPassed / 360.

- Ruined orgasms! A random chance for your spouse to stop a second too early but sadly, for the player, it still counts as a release. Mechanically I thought about copying what DD does for belted users (set exposure to 0) but maybe there's no need to bother with that kind of thing and it can be just dialogue.

- Solo-release. Your spouse is tired, or maybe you annoyed them too many times so they'll just watch.

Anyway, thanks again for the mod, it's really fun!

New version, 1.3.0:

•  Added cuffs and collars
  •  Added spouse collaring and cuffing the player
  •  Fix helping hand not always finding valid helper

The cuffs will obviously conflict with other mods. However, that part can be mostly disabled from the config. Future events will most likley use them regardless.

Also, I'm not entirely sure if current way of using them will be staying permamently.

If there are issues with the cuffs showing up, use the rescan option in the config and reselect the version you want in the style menu.

Amazing mod! Some suggestions if you're interested :shy: :

• As others have mentioned, an option to have a "holiday" without the belt for up to a week. This will allow completing the some of the buggier mods / quests without having to disable the mod first. Perhaps there would be a requirement to spend two weeks in the belt + restraints after the holiday as a downside.
  • Option to customise restraints which are added when becoming a pet. The player would get additional restraints for punishment, or even ask for it themselves which makes the owner happy.
  • Option for keyholding while the player is chaste, this is one of my favourite mods but hasn't been updated for a long time.

Amazing mod! Some suggestions if you're interested shy.gif :

• As others have mentioned, an option to have a "holiday" without the belt for up to a week. This will allow completing the some of the buggier mods / quests without having to disable the mod first. Perhaps there would be a requirement to spend two weeks in the belt + restraints after the holiday as a downside.
  • Option to customise restraints which are added when becoming a pet. The player would get additional restraints for punishment, or even ask for it themselves which makes the owner happy.
  • Option for keyholding while the player is chaste, this is one of my favourite mods but hasn't been updated for a long time.

Thanks!

The holiday might be something worth adding in the future, I did have a quick and dirty remove everything on my own version earlier just for the purpose of accomodating other mods. That however is not really a solution that would work as a release version, breaking stuff :P

For the two others, the latest version has the restraints added if the spouse so desires, but you can't ask them yourself, but you can ask to be kept in them pretty much indefinitely. Adding a possibility for that right at the start sounds like a good idea.

At the moment I haven't really bothered with the keys as the mod items don't even have ones, though removing the generic ones from the player would fit in nicely, and is now done when the additional restraints are applied, nothing constant however yet.