• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I ported this to CBBE SE, including physics, but there are two issues:

- The hands and feet don't align anymore, and I have no idea how to deal with that in Outfit Studio (if that is even the place for this).

Spoiler

handsfeet1.jpg.493f6075f828b8da4cadd27a3815f191.jpg

dwadevcui.JPG.dc3bfb5587be9b8084f03273d62027cb.JPG

- When loading the game, both the original and the morphed body are shown. It's fixed by re-equipping, as shown in the pictures below (before/after), especially around the buttocks area. It's a minor nuisance but can it be addressed somehow?

Spoiler

134292311_sidebefore.jpg.6cc84ce8a036ef2c9746e9345283e01e.jpg1172481162_sideafter.jpg.b1bb6b385e4b968c95f278f4e1f9df34.jpg

5 hours ago, orgs1n said:

I ported this to CBBE SE, including physics, but there are two issues:

- The hands and feet don't align anymore, and I have no idea how to deal with that in Outfit Studio (if that is even the place for this).

Hide contents

handsfeet1.jpg.493f6075f828b8da4cadd27a3815f191.jpg

dwadevcui.JPG.dc3bfb5587be9b8084f03273d62027cb.JPG

- When loading the game, both the original and the morphed body are shown. It's fixed by re-equipping, as shown in the pictures below (before/after), especially around the buttocks area. It's a minor nuisance but can it be addressed somehow?

Reveal hidden contents

134292311_sidebefore.jpg.6cc84ce8a036ef2c9746e9345283e01e.jpg1172481162_sideafter.jpg.b1bb6b385e4b968c95f278f4e1f9df34.jpg

Would you please share the SSE Cuirass version with us? I've been waiting for months for someone to succeed!

Ok, first of, I REALY like this stuff.
That said, is there a working open BB variant for UNP-body out there?
Ihave tried to download different tweaks from this forum but I only find BB for CBBE.

I´d be really greatful to the one whou could help me get BB working with UNP (UNPB)

Here's a port to SSE.

• Based on @MaikCG's original version, so with blood and shock visuals, and without DDi - only requires Skyrim.esm.
  • Includes a BodySlide for CBBE SE.
  • Added ground objects for the helmets (with much thanks to @legacyslayer).
  • ESL format; won't use up an .ESP slot.

mcg Dwarven Devious Cuirass CBBE SE.v2.1.7z

Edit: added BodySlide items to CBBE group.

Edit V2:

- (BodySlide) Added breast bondage version with physics. Includes a zap slider for the belly plate.
- (BodySlide) Added eyes and mouth zap sliders to masks.
- (BodySlide) Un-conformed vaginal and anal plugs, to avoid distortions by body sliders. (Looks much better.)
- Added "Unpowered" version without the blood and shock effect. (Can also be crafted.)

Edit V2.1:

- (BodySlide) Breast bondage version was missing in SliderGroup.

Spoiler

image.png.0f4ced7af15f8fc8018006500e2e7884.png

image.png.323181c6c1f9e92b6ca1a4d6416630e1.png

image.png.db91b9ac7def634da847123c410a52af.png

1 hour ago, orgs1n said:

Here's a port this to SSE.

• Based on @MaikCG's original version, so with blood and shock visuals, and without DDi - only requires Skyrim.esm.
  • Includes a BodySlide for CBBE SE.
  • Added ground objects for the helmets (with much thanks to @legacyslayer).
  • ESL format; won't use up an .ESP slot.

mcg Dwarven Devious Cuirass CBBE SE.7z

I do not know if it's up to me, but with me the Cuirass has no bodypresets. :(

13 minutes ago, AnnaShapard said:

I do not know if it's up to me, but with me the Cuirass has no bodypresets. :(

They should still build in BodySlide; but I edited the SliderGroup -- if you re-download, you should now see your CBBE preset. (I use the zeroed-slider preset.)

1 hour ago, orgs1n said:

They should still build in BodySlide; but I edited the SliderGroup -- if you re-download, you should now see your CBBE preset. (I use the zeroed-slider preset.)

I have downloaded it again Presets are available, but if I search the parts in "Add Item Menu", I can not find them, how did you call them there? Unfortunately, under "Cuirass", "Dwarven" and "DwarvenDD" I find nothing. :(

3 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

I have downloaded it again Presets are available, but if I search the parts in "Add Item Menu", I can not find them, how did you call them there? Unfortunately, under "Cuirass", "Dwarven" and "DwarvenDD" I find nothing. :(

Ah, a chance to pitch xEdit :)  Download and install https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/164 . Load up the esp for this mod and take a look at the records under Armor. That will show you the names. (can't do that for you, on break at work).

23 minutes ago, Garolding said:

No problem at all. ESLs are a special type of esp. When you open them up in xEdit they look just like an esp.

should be the esl in the loadorder, if yes, it isn't in the loadorder and is the mod NMM Compatible?

no matter what I do, the armor parts are nowhere to be found. ?

2 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

should be the esl in the loadorder, if yes, it isn't in the loadorder and is the mod NMM Compatible?

no matter what I do, the armor parts are nowhere to be found. ?

ah. nmm. NMM doesn't handle esl's according to what I've read. Vortex is the new mod manager from Nexus, and Mod Organizer 2 is the other one that's also often used. I use MO2 myself. It handles all the new esp/esl/esm plugin types, as does Vortex.

1 hour ago, Garolding said:

ah. nmm. NMM doesn't handle esl's according to what I've read. Vortex is the new mod manager from Nexus, and Mod Organizer 2 is the other one that's also often used. I use MO2 myself. It handles all the new esp/esl/esm plugin types, as does Vortex.

oh damn, that means I'm fucked, I have on NMM 178 mods, there is a possibility to change the mod manager, nerve friendly or do I have to insert all mods again individually? and is there any chance I can get the Cuirass running on NMM?

3 minutes ago, AnnaShapard said:
oh damn, that means I'm fucked, I have on NMM 178 mods, there is a possibility to change the mod manager, nerve friendly or do I have to insert all mods again individually? and is there any chance I can get the Cuirass running on NMM?

There's probably a way to fox NMM but I've no clue.

Best advice I have? Use https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE_Prerequisites to set up MO2 :)

Alternatively, https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Migrating_to_Vortex_from_another_Mod_Manager talks about importing NMM into Vortex.

1 hour ago, Garolding said:

Best advice I have? Use https://wiki.step-project.com/User:DarkladyLexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE_Prerequisites to set up MO2 :)

Alternatively, https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Migrating_to_Vortex_from_another_Mod_Manager talks about importing NMM into Vortex.

Best advice is best advice. Learn MO2 and you'll never want NMM again.

Regarding Vortex: when moving to SSE, I tried that for a while, because it's the new thing, but soon returned to MO2. There's simply no beating its virtual file system.

If you're unwilling to leave NMM, you have two options:

• If NMM can handle light plugins, simply rename mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esl to mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp. The mod will then follow the normal load order, while data still gets loaded into the shared/FE workspace. (A so-called "ESPFE".)
  • If NMM cannot handle any light plugins (ESL or ESPFE), rename mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esl to mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp, and in xEdit, uncheck the ESL flag. The mod will then becomes a regular ESP.

image.png.54c51327647b3231e28ba8c47cd771bb.png

1 hour ago, orgs1n said:

Best advice is best advice. Learn MO2 and you'll never want NMM again.

Regarding Vortex: when moving to SSE, I tried that for a while, because it's the new thing, but soon returned to MO2. There's simply no beating its virtual file system.

If you're unwilling to leave NMM, you have two options:

• If NMM can handle light plugins, simply rename mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esl to mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp. The mod will then follow the normal load order, while data still gets loaded into the shared/FE workspace. (A so-called "ESPFE".)
  • If NMM cannot handle any light plugins (ESL or ESPFE), rename mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esl to mcgDwarvenDeviousCuirass.esp, and in xEdit, uncheck the ESL flag. The mod will then becomes a regular ESP.

image.png.54c51327647b3231e28ba8c47cd771bb.png

3 hours ago, Garolding said:

There's probably a way to fox NMM but I've no clue.

thank you both for your help, have my mods from NMM to vortex converted, it was scarifying easy O_o i'm not used to that from modding. The Devious Cuirass now seems to work properly! :)

5 hours ago, AnnaShapard said:

thank you both for your help, have my mods from NMM to vortex converted, it was scarifying easy O_o i'm not used to that from modding. The Devious Cuirass now seems to work properly! :)

I'm glad you got a good import! An interesting data point: the guy who originally wrote Mod Organizer is also the guy that led the team writing Vortex. It should improve quickly.