On 1/13/2018 at 9:22 PM, Fantum12000 said:

I guess im stupid but can someone explain what im supposed to put for the 2 xx in the consol? 

Each mod has it's own "two digit" hex number assigned to it, often called it's "load order". SKYRIM.ESM will always be "00" and "UPDATE.ESM" is always "01" and each of the rest of the mods will be numbered after that. So you replace "XX" with the load order number assigned to this mod. 

• 3 weeks later...

Made a CBBE version of the UNP open version, I have no idea how to weight it though so the body doesn't change with bodyslide

DwarvenDD_body3.rar

edit: seems I haven't quite worked out nifscope properly. The outfit looks correct in Bodyslide but in game you can see your body but not the mechanical parts that I cut and paste. Tried doing the file again and got the opposite result so can't work out what I'm doing wrong yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This mod is pretty damn good, very unique idea. I actually made a character and made the items irremovable via console commands. You know... if you want. I'd be willing to lend my assistance in building a dungeon and a quest for this item? PM me if you are interested in this.

After playing with it for a while, might I make a few suggestions/requests?

GAMEPLAY/MECHANICS

- Can the armor have some stats or buffs to balance out the fact that you can't wear any other armor with it?

- Allow the wearing of circlets and other jewelry, again to offset the massive reduction in available stats?

- Extra damage with melee maybe? It is a robo-punch afterall. Maybe a built in blade like the sphere guardians?

COSMETIC

- Can there be a version without blood?

- Can the robot have intergrated high heels? It is a fembot afterall.

- The girl's fingers "flutter" in it's cuff.

- Any possibility of an idle animation where the girl's robot arms (I assume she's in control) are vainly picking at various parts of the machine, crotch or her wrist restraint.

- The gag helmet features a phallus. Visible?

- The vaginal and anal plugs are pistons (c'mon, you've walked through those dwarven ruins. They love those things.)

Would it be possible for someone who is more savvy than I, to make a world model that shows the "armor" in it's unequipped state? In other words, I want to build a small quest line for this mod, and I would be nice to have a static model of the armor without a body in it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8.04.2018 at 9:51 PM, Sathella said:

Would it be possible for someone who is more savvy than I, to make a world model that shows the "armor" in it's unequipped state? In other words, I want to build a small quest line for this mod, and I would be nice to have a static model of the armor without a body in it.

Hey, I don't know shit about modding, but wouldn't it be possible to create a character with an invisible body to put in the suit and then place her in the world and freeze in place?

Cool model by the way. Kudos! 

On 4/8/2018 at 12:51 PM, Sathella said:

Actually now that I think of it, the Dwemer Exoskeleton mod actually did that. There's a in-world display of it in the markarth museum of the equipped version of the armor, standing free. Just look at how they did it, and replicate for your uses.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2017 at 10:20 AM, sigtrinature said:

I can not recreate your first problem, the reference body works fine for me, sorry.

For the second question I made some changes DwarvenCuriassVariants2.rar

There should be a couple of Zap sliders included now, they work at least for me. I also included a breast bondage version, the quality is meh, so don't expect too much.

I have a weird problem with the breast bondage version. I can view the .nif itself in outfit studio just fine, but when I try to edit slider values in Bodyslide, I get "error cannot load .nif". Anyone know a way to fix it? Using latest version of Bodyslide/Outfit studio.

16 hours ago, Boxglove30 said:

I have a weird problem with the breast bondage version. I can view the .nif itself in outfit studio just fine, but when I try to edit slider values in Bodyslide, I get "error cannot load .nif". Anyone know a way to fix it? Using latest version of Bodyslide/Outfit studio.

I looked back at the files and I think I found the problem (though I'm not sure as I know jack about 3dmodeling).

I think what happened was that due to how I did the bone weight copy (lazyly) all transforms were lost.

I redid the whole thing and at least for me the sliders work again.

DDBBF.rar

On 5/25/2018 at 1:45 PM, sigtrinature said:

I looked back at the files and I think I found the problem (though I'm not sure as I know jack about 3dmodeling).

I think what happened was that due to how I did the bone weight copy (lazyly) all transforms were lost.

DDBBF.rar

By the way you somehow broke the file it doesn't display in bodyslide and if you try to load the project in outfit studio it says that it can't find the nif or osp. Also the file names are all randomly caps.

On 5/25/2018 at 1:45 PM, sigtrinature said:

DDBBF.rar

OK fixed it the project file was pointing to files that didn't exist in the zip you gave us here is my fixed version Fixed Breast Bondage Version.zip  . That said the other main issue is that only the armor scales, while breasts don't meaning that it rarely fit right. I suggest including the preset you used with it.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Who can make a half-transparent version just like thoes transparent equipment from Devious Devices - Expansion 4.1 .In this version ,You can see clearly dragonborn's  hands and feet tied up ,it seem more restricted and sexy。I tried to ues nifscope and ps to do it myself ,but failed, the mesh always be invisible?

• 1 month later...