I got a CTD whenever i used a "custom norse" race or something like that. Also there seems to be an issue with skin textures like "sweat" and so on, the blood often disappeared for me. Great mod nevertheless, i wish there was a version covering abit less - like free titties and stomach - as i dont play with a huge titty girl

I do not have experience with non-standard races, I do not know what to offer.

New version works fine, thanks for the cool armor. I also like some of the other ideas that have been posted as to adding DD functions to the armor.  

My issue with the set at the moment is that it assumes that the player is using a human character, I decided to test out a human-ish Khajiit and went from gray fur to a fully human texture below the neck, while still having 3 feet of tail flapping around behind me. Also, and this is a personal thing, I don't like the blood, and there really doesn't seem to be any reason for the player to be bleeding.

As to the enchantment of the armor maybe add a boost to carry weight and unarmed damage? The player is now using mechanical legs and arms after all, and having a benefit would be some incentive to actually want to get into the thing.  My two cents for what that's worth. 

As I wrote in the description, because of the skin shader features for proper lighting, I needed to use texture sets with a new normal texture

post-958123-0-61456200-1501755869_thumb.png

I guess need to make separate versions for the beasts. I'll think about it.

I made a few edits just for fun.

1) removed the blood effect as it wasn't to my taste. (you might want to do a FOMOD installer with separate esp's for people to choose)

2) added an effect to zero out my magica with the idea that the suit feeds on it to power itself. Also edited a few lines of the suit's description to explain this for immersion purposes.

3) added some DD effects to imitate a (chastity belt/bra with plugs/piercing)+(gloves/boots)+(arm/leg cuffs) combo. This prevents other DDs from being added to the arms/legs of the suit which would look weird and be pointless.

4)Turned the half mask into a gag and the full masks into gag/blindfold combos.

I think this would be fun as a DCL (although it could easily be stand-alone as well) add-on that could only be found in the blackreach dwemer ruins and would prevent you from leaving the ruins until you found a way to de-power the suit and free yourself from it. A sort of "PC is forced to become the guardian of a dwemer ruin" quest that pits you up against bandits and mages that had come to pillage blackreach.

1)Add blackout events between encounters to simulate the suit taking control and moving you to the site of the next incursion, or have the AI take control and have it walk you there with no control of where you're going if the pathfinding was reliable enough.

2)Add a journal to one of the bandits for you to loot (in which they write about hieroglyphs  found on a wall depicting your plight) which would include a clue to free yourself.

3)....?

4)Profit.

Sounds good. Would you consider sharing that?

If you want DD restrictions ...
There are some difficulties
Easiest way with Helm (open) - it has no restrictions :lol:
Helm (close) - gag
Mask1 and Mask2 - gag + blindfold
Armor... should lock bra, belt, plugs, cuffs, gloves, boots, corset, harness, catsuit, armbinder/yoke at the same time... :ph34r:This is too hard for me.

Helm (close) - gag

Armor... should lock bra, belt, plugs, cuffs, gloves, boots, corset, harness, catsuit, armbinder/yoke at the same time... :ph34r:This is too hard for me.

why dont you seperate the armor into more than one part then? 

As you said its hard to do everything at the same time. 

Helm (close) - gag

why dont you seperate the armor into more than one part then? 

As you said its hard to do everything at the same time. 

Сan make dummies without geometry that will support the desired parts, but how to equip/unequip them at the same time

Is there any way to remove the bloodstain effect?

if you want permanent disable - remove enchantment from armor in TES5Edit, above in the subject I uploaded esp without enchantment but there without crafting

It disappears when you open showracemenu.

don't open showracemenu

Is there any way to remove the bloodstain effect?

if you want permanent disable - remove enchantment from armor in TES5Edit, above in the subject I uploaded esp without enchantment but there without crafting

It disappears when you open showracemenu.

don't open showracemenu

Thanks, don't know TES5edit as I have never used it before.

UPDATE:  Non enchanted esp works fine, now I have both versions.

P.S. RE: It disappears when you open showracemenu.

"don't open showracemenu"   - Have you ever worked in tech support?  :D

1) removed the blood effect as it wasn't to my taste. (you might want to do a FOMOD installer with separate esp's for people to choose)

2) added an effect to zero out my magica with the idea that the suit feeds on it to power itself. Also edited a few lines of the suit's description to explain this for immersion purposes.

3) added some DD effects to imitate a (chastity belt/bra with plugs/piercing)+(gloves/boots)+(arm/leg cuffs) combo. This prevents other DDs from being added to the arms/legs of the suit which would look weird and be pointless.

I think this would be fun as a DCL (although it could easily be stand-alone as well) add-on that could only be found in the blackreach dwemer ruins and would prevent you from leaving the ruins until you found a way to de-power the suit and free yourself from it. A sort of "PC is forced to become the guardian of a dwemer ruin" quest that pits you up against bandits and mages that had come to pillage blackreach.

1)Add blackout events between encounters to simulate the suit taking control and moving you to the site of the next incursion, or have the AI take control and have it walk you there with no control of where you're going if the pathfinding was reliable enough.

2)Add a journal to one of the bandits for you to loot (in which they write about hieroglyphs  found on a wall depicting your plight) which would include a clue to free yourself.

3)....?

4)Profit.

+1

3)....?

4)Profit.

+1

I like this idea .

But I wish for something even more extreme, like the only way to remove this armor is to go for a dwarven pod/machine that also removes your arms and legs turning you into a dwarven fucktoy, after that you'd have to struggle to escape the dwarven ruins. Then you'd  have to find a way to restore your limbs while avoiding becoming enslaved by some bandit on the way. (Maybe too much for some)

For now having this made into a restraint set would be awesome.

3)....?

4)Profit.

No, dont go for Profit, just share it with all the Bondage Lovers ;)

3)....?

4)Profit.

No, dont go for Profit, just share it with all the Bondage Lovers wink.png

underpants gnomes always go for profit... it is their way.

Helm (close) - gag

Armbinder/Yoke would not be required, since the Character has hands available... kind of.

This Armor looks Amazing, nice work.

Since it says "just do it" on permissions.

I just post this here in case anyone want it:

A non-bloody version of the Armor (just duplicated and removed the effect) so there will be two now, one ..Clean and the original.

And some loot lists where it can be found in Dwarven Loot chests (not tested in-game yet).

-I would have put them into lvld lists where NPC could use them as well, if it had an male version 

or if it was only using 32/34/38 slots (and use Vanilla Male model for Cuirass), but it does not.

-Do whatever you want with them, all credits to MaikCG, not to me.

-It could easily be put into the original esp, I just made two esps to separate them.

LootListDwarwenDD.esp

NonBloodyDwarvenDDCuirass.esp

I got a CTD whenever i used a "custom norse" race or something like that. Also there seems to be an issue with skin textures like "sweat" and so on, the blood often disappeared for me. Great mod nevertheless, i wish there was a version covering abit less - like free titties and stomach - as i dont play with a huge titty girl

I do not have experience with non-standard races, I do not know what to offer.

New version works fine, thanks for the cool armor. I also like some of the other ideas that have been posted as to adding DD functions to the armor.  

My issue with the set at the moment is that it assumes that the player is using a human character, I decided to test out a human-ish Khajiit and went from gray fur to a fully human texture below the neck, while still having 3 feet of tail flapping around behind me. Also, and this is a personal thing, I don't like the blood, and there really doesn't seem to be any reason for the player to be bleeding.

As to the enchantment of the armor maybe add a boost to carry weight and unarmed damage? The player is now using mechanical legs and arms after all, and having a benefit would be some incentive to actually want to get into the thing.  My two cents for what that's worth. 

As I wrote in the description, because of the skin shader features for proper lighting, I needed to use texture sets with a new normal texture

attachicon.gifTES5Edit 3.1.2 2017-08-03 13.23.54.png

I guess need to make separate versions for the beasts. I'll think about it.

Must have missed that in the description, sorry.  And I'll be honest, I'm not overly concerned about beast race support, but I'm sure that other people might be.  And don't feel bad about not knowing how to do something, I'm a total noob at meshing or texturing and haven't really had the time to learn, so you're already doing something that I cannot do.  I like the mod and I'm going to continue to have fun with it.

I almost never post on this site, but.... damn well done! Its not just sexy and horrifying, but its really really cool!

I agree with the above poster talking about a little less bulk in the breast plate, more exposure and piercings perhaps. You know, more humiliation!

If only I had the patience to learn how to edit that stuff....

3)....?

4)Profit.

No, dont go for Profit, just share it with all the Bondage Lovers wink.png

underpants gnomes always go for profit... it is their way.

I'm willing to share if it's okay with the mod author. Keep in mind that I don't do scripting/quests so the only thing I've changed is the armor itself. I'm not a real modder. I just fool around and edit other people's stuff for my own fun.

It would be great with Deviously Cursed Loot...

It could be split into parts.

1. Left leg

2. Right leg

3. Left Arm

4. Right arm

5. Gag

6. Blindfold

Arms set off devious traps more often

1. One arm is 25% more likely to set off a trap

2. Two arms is 50% more likely to set off a trap

Legs compel you to walk towards Dwemer

1. One leg walks you into danger every 60 seconds

2. Two legs walk you into danger every 30 seconds

Gag makes you say seductive words when you talk, making life very hard, sex being a likely outcome of most conversations.

Blindfold allows you to see, but makes your gaze increase the arousal of all you look at.

Full outfit makes you into a suicidal, slutty talking, arousal increasing, sex machine.

Devious Plugs and Piercings makes the armour overcharged, giving 10% more magical power, per plug.

Sexual encounters gives the armour a 50% magic power level boost for 5 minutes, tactical suicidal sex armour.

Removal... Local Blacksmith and a radiant quest to get some tools...

Just some ideas... :)