What you have now temperature at home ?

poblivion

~32C/90F inside

Currently 36C outside (got a/c inside, its livable)

Forecast to be 38C tomorrow, through rest of the week

I live in SE British Columbia, so we also have smoke problems from wildfires :-/

Hope we get some rain soon

Some of the smoke is coming south to me. Sharing is caring. 

24C, When it's hot, I turn on the industrial fan ...

Hmm, industrial fan, it sounds like something big and powerful. I only have a small desk fan that makes a terrible rumble  :-/

76F/24.4C thank you central air

Pleasant temperature 

About 30C here, but I do have air conditioning at home, so it is still 30C but with a lot of humidity removed.

30 is already a lot, but with high humidity it's a hell 

26.7 in my bedroom/laboratory right now, but normally it's around 28 - 30 all year round because of the computers and 3D printer.

the rest of the house is 23 right now, outside is 30.

Similar heat I have in my room also when I turn on the computer usually rises by about 2 degrees. When I start playing Skyrim, I pick up another about 3. Last night I got 31.6 degrees.

I live in SE British Columbia, so we also have smoke problems from wildfires :-/

38 degrees it's getting hot, the last time I enjoyed it in my former job (no air conditioning, and behind the back hot furnace). Hot, small salary, two shifts and work and weekends :angry: .

I wish you to rain come early and the fires were extinguished.

i'm on the island and the 10 day forecast says 0% chance of rain...

so it's sufficient to say "your fucked"

Forecast promises rain, but it rains everywhere, it just does not rain in that part of the country where I live.

post-62440-0-02746700-1501746819_thumb.png

Forecast promises rain, but it rains everywhere, it just does not rain in that part of the country where I live.

i was referring to rain in British Columbia, any air moisture coming from the pacific ocean will pass over Vancouver island first before it gets to the rest of the province. at this time the wind is blowing the wrong way, so the only thing over the island right now is more smoke from the mainland fires.

post-71862-0-99770400-1501750085_thumb.jpg

Yep. Weather patterns for my area tend to come from the northwest than directly west thanks to jetstream.

Just checked WeatherNetwork 40% chance of showers on Monday :)

38 degrees it's getting hot, the last time I enjoyed it in my former job (no air conditioning, and behind the back hot furnace). Hot, small salary, two shifts and work and weekends :angry: .

I wish you to rain come early and the fires were extinguished.

Oh god i had a job like that (thanks god not for long), the summers were pure hell.

Also 38 degrees here and tommorow the forecast said it might hit 40...im literally melting here.

• 2 weeks later...

Some asshole designed this building so that sun shines directly inside during the hottest time of the day, and it probably is the hottest day of the summer today, so probably 30oC. I don't know for sure since i actually do not have an indoor thermometer, ignorance is a bliss :P

Yeah, i hate summer too. Constant sweating, can't see anything on monitors since the sun shines directly in. Well, atleast i have thick curtains that block the sunlight effectively, but those are only on one window, and both face the same direction. I like winter and snow better, though that has become increasingly rare in the recent years.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived