Dont know why but isnt working for me im using the version 0.1, i have al the requeriments (amputatos framwork and his requeriments), fniss, sexlab... zaz i literaly use various kind of traps and nothing happened for me or my follower.

Interesting... did you copied the scripts too ?

Dont know why but isnt working for me im using the version 0.1, i have al the requeriments (amputatos framwork and his requeriments), fniss, sexlab... zaz i literaly use various kind of traps and nothing happened for me or my follower.

Nope i dint copied any scrips actually, i just installed like any other mod basically, copy data into the skyrim data folder.

Is there any other things that i need to do to make the mod works?

If this is the answer, can you put in the descrption a little guide step by step how to do it?

Nope i dint copied any scrips actually, i just installed like any other mod basically, copy data into the skyrim data folder.

Is there any other things that i need to do to make the mod works?

If this is the answer, can you put in the descrption a little guide step by step how to do it?

I found the problem it's the event I used... I used "onactivate". I need to find a more appropriate event.

Is this mod compatible with the latest Novels : short lovecraftian stories for LL?

Would also be sweet if any NPC could get amputated. There are mods that let you pick up bear traps. :P

He split novels up,, I believe he canceled it.

I have a probelm when I run into the bear trap I get amputated, but a "debug.notificaitons" comes up and says "No Scarry Consequences" or something like that and then my character stands up while remaining amputated.

Now when I amputate my character through the F1 option I don't break out of my animatiions so it must be something on this end.

I have a probelm when I run into the bear trap I get amputated, but a "debug.notificaitons" comes up and says "No Scarry Consequences" or something like that and then my character stands up while remaining amputated.

Now when I amputate my character through the F1 option I don't break out of my animatiions so it must be something on this end.

I can't do nothing for the animations. It's depend of amputator framework.

I'll check the script. Surely the else causes problems.

Is this mod compatible with the latest Novels : short lovecraftian stories for LL?

Would also be sweet if any NPC could get amputated. There are mods that let you pick up bear traps. :P

I think to redone Novels (whitout the amputation parts of course)... but i really need to think about the content.

In that mod, only the Hound stuff was funny...

My current idea :

- localized repeatible quests (one for each Hold). For example, interrupt a ceremony near Solitude, and fight a Lurker.

- the Hound

- a club...

- a farm where you can have human cattle.

I think to redone Novels (whitout the amputation parts of course)... but i really need to think about the content.

My current idea :

- localized repeatible quests (one for each Hold). For example, interrupt a ceremony near Solitude, and fight a Lurker.

- the Hound

- a club...

I have currently Novel enabled in my load order. It's best to wait for Deadly Traps and Curses to get more updated?

My current idea :

- the Hound

- a club...

I have currently Novel enabled in my load order. It's best to wait for Deadly Traps and Curses to get more updated?

I'll remove the amputation stuff in Novels. Deadly traps and curses only contains the trap stuff, and the cave where you can heal.

Novels will use amputation (maybe), but only as low requirement.

Tried the rune traps for the curse but instead of having the curse cast on the pc it gave the spell to my char to use. Also for me some traps like bear traps work but others dont like the scythes could you add to the description area please what traps are actually implemented to help us know if our games bugging on them or not. Thanks.

Could we get an add-on to which our limbs are "stripped of flesh" and turned into a skeleton/bones vs loosing the full limb?

Pretty much either the bear trap "strips the meat off your bones as you pull free" or "the spell burns away your flesh... leaving only bone." "the Ice has frozen your limb, causing the flesh to fall off...." etc ect.....

I want to get my Character to have a leg made of bones and a forearm..... for my perfect necromancer.

Could we get an add-on to which our limbs are "stripped of flesh" and turned into a skeleton/bones vs loosing the full limb?

Pretty much either the bear trap "strips the meat off your bones as you pull free" or "the spell burns away your flesh... leaving only bone." "the Ice has frozen your limb, causing the flesh to fall off...." etc ect.....

I want to get my Character to have a leg made of bones and a forearm..... for my perfect necromancer.

Well while it is possible it can work in two ways as I see it:

1.) You make skeleton meshes of your arms and legs as armor and occupy those available slots and then make a transparent texture so that it will simulate actual bones(being able to see through). Then make the armors unremovable (But this makes it so you wont be able to wear boots or gloves if you have skeleton parts)

2.) You build separate bodies with these disfigurements only occupying the 32 bodyslot this way you can wear gloves and boots but depending on the armor it will have already injected hands or feet in them making it look like you have regular body parts.

I would say the 1st one is the best option tbh, because the 2nd one requires you inject all those types of bodies into every armor afterwords.

-----------------------

In short I would say that you're asking the wrong person for this request and it appears as well that haeritic isn't that interested in continuing the amputation framework I believe he just did it out of necessity, practice or both. So I would suggest maybe to forget about it or try to figure out how to do it yourself.

Well while it is possible it can work in two ways as I see it:

1.) You make skeleton meshes of your arms and legs as armor and occupy those available slots and then make a transparent texture so that it will simulate actual bones(being able to see through). Then make the armors unremovable (But this makes it so you wont be able to wear boots or gloves if you have skeleton parts)

2.) You build separate bodies with these disfigurements only occupying the 32 bodyslot this way you can wear gloves and boots but depending on the armor it will have already injected hands or feet in them making it look like you have regular body parts.

I would say the 1st one is the best option tbh, because the 2nd one requires you inject all those types of bodies into every armor afterwords.

-----------------------

In short I would say that you're asking the wrong person for this request and it appears as well that haeritic isn't that interested in continuing the amputation framework I believe he just did it out of necessity, practice or both. So I would suggest maybe to forget about it or try to figure out how to do it yourself.

Yeah...if you build it.

It's not in amputator framework, and I'll not pass time on animations or skeletons : that's an hell to design.

@Delzaron have you ever thought of making power attacks from enemies possibly amputate the player? That'd make combat really challenging trying to block or dodge all those power attacks. 

I never checked the power attacks, and how it work it term of code... could be possible...

I've a really bizarre thing happen, and that is this mod spawning a door in the exterior grounds of the Elysium Estate mod (Nexus).  Near the Gardener's grave a door spawns a few feet up in the air. Code: xx09d3d2 .  (xx being my load order).  Tes5Edit and console clearly ID it as a zTraps.esp spawn.

I'm completely puzzled!  Grateful for any ideas.  I can disable it, no problem. But I can't for the life of me work out how this door gets here, and why!

@Delzaron have you ever thought of making power attacks from enemies possibly amputate the player? That'd make combat really challenging trying to block or dodge all those power attacks. 

I never checked the power attacks, and how it work it term of code... could be possible...

I know Defeat takes advantage of the power attacks and does so very efficiently. Here is how I'd personally do it:

Quest property aTrap_Amputated auto

Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, \
  bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)

; Make sure we're being hit by a power attack that's not being blocked. Possibly add a percent chance?
  if abPowerAttack && !abHitBlocked && akSource as weapon

Weapon akWeapon = akSource as Weapon
    Int weaponType = akWeapon.GetWeaponType()

If (weaponType == 5 || weaponType == 6) ; Make sure it's a two-handed weapon
	    (aTrap_Amputated as aTrap_AmputatedScript).AmputeArmPlayer()
	  EndIf

EndIf
EndEvent

I also cleaned up, corrected spelling, and modified aTrap_AmputatedScript.

Few things i changed:

1) AmputeFootPlayer() function contained "No serries consequences" message. That'd make a good tool to debug, but i don't see the point in telling the player they didn't become amputated, it's just extra bloat. 

2) The amputate arm functions were capable of amputating both arms/hands, but because "roll3" only goes up to 4, the last two rolls (5, and 6) could never be executed. I felt loosing both arms is a little too much so i just removed the code. 

3) A few variables were not being used, yet still assigned (Like int roll). I just removed them to speed up the script slightly. 

Scriptname aTrap_AmputatedScript extends Quest Conditional

Bool Property Amputee = False Auto Conditional

Function EvaluateSlaveJob(bool enq)
Amputee == enq
	if Amputee
		debug.notification("I'm an amputee.")
	else
		debug.notification("I have all my limbs.")
	Endif
EndFunction

;==== Amputation Player Script ====

Quest property aTrap_MCM auto
Actor property playerref auto
Faction property currentfollowerfaction auto
Quest property aNovel_Amputated auto

Function AmputeFootPlayer()
	AmputatorMainScript AMS = Quest.GetQuest("AmputatorMain") as AmputatorMainScript
	If Quest.GetQuest("AmputatorMain")

If Utility.randomInt(0, 99) < ((aTrap_MCM as aTrap_Config).amputatedProbability)
			int roll2 = Utility.RandomInt(1, 4)

playerref.DamageActorValue("Health", 80.0)

If roll2 == 1
				debug.notification("You lost your foot !")
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 1, 1)
			ElseIf roll2 == 2
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 1, 2)
			ElseIf roll2 == 3
				debug.notification("You lost your leg !")
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 2, 1)
			Else
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 2, 2)
			EndIf

aNovel_Amputated.reset()
			aNovel_Amputated.start()
		EndIf
	Else
		playerref.DamageActorValue("Health", 10.0)
	EndIf
Endfunction

Function AmputeArmPlayer()
	AmputatorMainScript  AMS = Quest.GetQuest("AmputatorMain") as AmputatorMainScript

If Utility.randomInt(0, 99) < ((aTrap_MCM as aTrap_Config).amputatedProbability)

If roll2 == 1
				debug.notification("You lost your hand !")
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 4, 1)
			ElseIf roll2 == 2
				debug.notification("You lost your hand!")
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 4, 2)
			elseIf roll2 == 3
				debug.notification("You lost your arm !")
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 5, 1)
			Else
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 5, 2)
			EndIf

aNovel_Amputated.reset()
			aNovel_Amputated.start()
		EndIf
	EndIf
Endfunction

;==== Ampute Actor script ====

Function AmputeFootVictim(Actor Victim)
	AmputatorMainScript  AMS = Quest.GetQuest("AmputatorMain") as AmputatorMainScript

If Utility.randomInt(0, 99)<((aTrap_MCM as aTrap_Config).amputatedProbability)
			int roll3 = Utility.RandomInt(1, 4)
			If roll3 == 1
				debug.notification("your follower lost their foot !")
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 1, 1)
			ElseIf roll3 == 2
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 1, 2)
			ElseIf roll3 == 3
				debug.notification("your follower lost their leg !")
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 2, 1)
			Else
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 2, 2)
			EndIf
		EndIf
	Else
		Victim.DamageActorValue("Health", 10.0)
	EndIf
Endfunction

Function AmputeArmVictim(Actor Victim)

If roll3 == 1
				debug.notification("Your follower lost their hand !")
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 4, 1)
			ElseIf roll3 == 2
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 4, 2)
			elseIf roll3 == 3
				debug.notification("Your follower lost their arm!")
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 5, 1)
			Else
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 5, 2)
			EndIf
		Endif
	EndIf
Endfunction

I've a really bizarre thing happen, and that is this mod spawning a door in the exterior grounds of the Elysium Estate mod (Nexus).  Near the Gardener's grave a door spawns a few feet up in the air. Code: xx09d3d2 .  (xx being my load order).  Tes5Edit and console clearly ID it as a zTraps.esp spawn.

I'm completely puzzled!  Grateful for any ideas.  I can disable it, no problem. But I can't for the life of me work out how this door gets here, and why!

I know Defeat takes advantage of the power attacks and does so very efficiently. Here is how I'd personally do it:

Quest property aTrap_Amputated auto

Event OnHit(ObjectReference akAggressor, Form akSource, Projectile akProjectile, bool abPowerAttack, bool abSneakAttack, \
  bool abBashAttack, bool abHitBlocked)

; Make sure we're being hit by a power attack that's not being blocked. Possibly add a percent chance?
  if abPowerAttack && !abHitBlocked && akSource as weapon

Weapon akWeapon = akSource as Weapon
    Int weaponType = akWeapon.GetWeaponType()

If (weaponType == 5 || weaponType == 6) ; Make sure it's a two-handed weapon
	    (aTrap_Amputated as aTrap_AmputatedScript).AmputeArmPlayer()
	  EndIf

EndIf
EndEvent

I also cleaned up, corrected spelling, and modified aTrap_AmputatedScript.

Few things i changed:

1) AmputeFootPlayer() function contained "No serries consequences" message. That'd make a good tool to debug, but i don't see the point in telling the player they didn't become amputated, it's just extra bloat. 

2) The amputate arm functions were capable of amputating both arms/hands, but because "roll3" only goes up to 4, the last two rolls (5, and 6) could never be executed. I felt loosing both arms is a little too much so i just removed the code. 

3) A few variables were not being used, yet still assigned (Like int roll). I just removed them to speed up the script slightly. 

Scriptname aTrap_AmputatedScript extends Quest Conditional

Bool Property Amputee = False Auto Conditional

Function EvaluateSlaveJob(bool enq)
Amputee == enq
	if Amputee
		debug.notification("I'm an amputee.")
	else
		debug.notification("I have all my limbs.")
	Endif
EndFunction

;==== Amputation Player Script ====

Quest property aTrap_MCM auto
Actor property playerref auto
Faction property currentfollowerfaction auto
Quest property aNovel_Amputated auto

Function AmputeFootPlayer()
	AmputatorMainScript AMS = Quest.GetQuest("AmputatorMain") as AmputatorMainScript

If roll2 == 1
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 1, 1)
			ElseIf roll2 == 2
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 1, 2)
			ElseIf roll2 == 3
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 2, 1)
			Else
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 2, 2)
			EndIf

aNovel_Amputated.reset()
			aNovel_Amputated.start()
		EndIf
	Else
		playerref.DamageActorValue("Health", 10.0)
	EndIf
Endfunction

Function AmputeArmPlayer()

If roll2 == 1
				debug.notification("You lost your hand !")
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 4, 1)
			ElseIf roll2 == 2
				debug.notification("You lost your hand!")
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 4, 2)
			elseIf roll2 == 3
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 5, 1)
			Else
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(playerref, 5, 2)
			EndIf

aNovel_Amputated.reset()
			aNovel_Amputated.start()
		EndIf
	EndIf
Endfunction

;==== Ampute Actor script ====

Function AmputeFootVictim(Actor Victim)

If roll3 == 1
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 1, 1)
			ElseIf roll3 == 2
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 1, 2)
			ElseIf roll3 == 3
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 2, 1)
			Else
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 2, 2)
			EndIf
		EndIf
	Else
		Victim.DamageActorValue("Health", 10.0)
	EndIf
Endfunction

Function AmputeArmVictim(Actor Victim)

If roll3 == 1
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 4, 1)
			ElseIf roll3 == 2
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 4, 2)
			elseIf roll3 == 3
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 5, 1)
			Else
				AMS.ApplyAmputator(Victim, 5, 2)
			EndIf
		Endif
	EndIf
Endfunction

Interesting... I'll see what I can do with that scripts... and where I need to attach them.

The floating door is surely a rest of Novels cleaning. Disable it.

Interesting... I'll see what I can do with that scripts... and where I need to attach them.

The floating door is surely a rest of Novels cleaning. Disable it.

Sounds great, thanks!

If you ever need any extra hands with coding the script on this mod i'd be more then willing to throw in.

@asdasd123123

Have you ever took a look at perhaps the issues with amputation framework? There are prosthetic items that once you put them on should allow you to say walk if you were previously crawling (missing legs) but don't work as intended. I haven't tried it myself in awhile but if you're interested at all in maybe taking a look at it I most certainly be grateful xD

@asdasd123123

Have you ever took a look at perhaps the issues with amputation framework? There are prosthetic items that once you put them on should allow you to say walk if you were previously crawling (missing legs) but don't work as intended. I haven't tried it myself in awhile but if you're interested at all in maybe taking a look at it I most certainly be grateful xD

He doesn't ever listen for the equip event so I'm not even sure if he intended on having them working at the current release. But the crawling is just a FNIS function so if you have another mod that alters movement dynamically with FNIS like SD+, all you have to do is use that mod to begin standing again. 

@asdasd123123

He doesn't ever listen for the equip event so I'm not even sure if he intended on having them working at the current release. But the crawling is just a FNIS function so if you have another mod that alters movement dynamically with FNIS like SD+, all you have to do is use that mod to begin standing again. 

I see as I said I have no idea if he is going to come back to it as last time it was updated was a year ago.

So if I am understanding correctly pressing the hotkeys to stand with SD+ would work? If so that is great!

Dont want to be the English spelling Nazi but your mcm menu says Traps and Courses not curses.

In other news I am not seeing the furo tubs in the brood cave either.

I tried to change the title (I believe it was caused by the quest tittle...). I'll investigate.