Theoretically Possible?

I have been thinking for a while of a story that could run parallel to the main quest.

Unfortunately my modding skills are at novice, so owing to the scale it could easily take me the rest of my life and still remain unfinished. That said, I initially came up with the idea over a year ago, and haven't been able to stop thinking about it, so I've resolved to at least start.

I have a few questions, which I'm hoping the more skilled modders here will be able to tell me wether or not are at least theoretically possible and if so, the right area to begin working.

1) A premade NPC, like a preset but loaded in, all meshes included where the player has no say over apperance or name?

2) The ability to draw freehand using the mouse, images made wouldn't need to be recognised, it's more for the mind of the player?

3) A requirement for USB controller (I'm thinking specifically of XBOX360 controller) - while still having ability for 2)

4) Ability to rename skill trees?

5) Ability to change the lockpick screen. I'd like to use some of the mechanics from the lockpick engine for a blowjob skill but would need to change the apperance of the screen itself, as well as compatible controls. Possible?

I have easily another dozen questions I could fire off the top of my head, but I'd like to see if these things are doable, and if people have advice on where to look for the knowledge to do them.

Thanking you

A Novice

Archived