WWmod cause random freeze and crash

I got this issue since the 1st version of WWmod was out where my game just randomly freeze for like 3seconds followed by ctd 5 seconds afterward...No other mod was installed except for the nude body and WWmod..my current game version is 1.25..Any kind of suggestion and help is appreciated.

Ive attached some files for any of you to have a look.

lastCrash.txt

lastUIException.txt

lastException.txt

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have version 1.31.37.1020 and installed many ww mods but they are in conflict with each other as revealed by the mods conflict detector. The game  It crashes. I tried to play with less mods but the game continues to crash. I tried to reinstall the game, but it did not work. Also, at the beginning of each game, I see an orange box telling me that the content is obsolete. What can I do? Which version of the game can I install to play without problems and how to mods the mods?

Hi, I have version 1.31.37.1020 and installed many ww mods but they are in conflict with each other as revealed by the mods conflict detector. The game  It crashes. I tried to play with less mods but the game continues to crash. I tried to reinstall the game, but it did not work. Also, at the beginning of each game, I see an orange box telling me that the content is obsolete. What can I do? Which version of the game can I install to play without problems and how to mods the mods?

This is continuing with the new patch and the toddler stuff pack.

I started a new save and the orange box showed up again when I had a welcome wagon visit.

I might try to start deleting WW animations until I find the one that might be doing this.

WW or mods maybe I can get this to play together nicely eventually.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok folks my bad, the crash is actually caused by moxiemason_nomosaic.package or the censor remover...

Just go to your mod files and remove that mod.  since WW already takes away the censor you don't need that oneYeah I knoq

Yeah I know, i did run the game by adding the mods one by one and discovered it.

Archived