ALL Lorandia’s stuff – 557 files in 1

Downloading each CC from Lorandia’s site separately is a pain in the ass, so I figured that I’ll do it for you. The package I made contains all clothes and accessories made by Lorandia. You can download it from here:

I’ve also compressed all files into single .package for your convenience and faster loading times. Enjoy!

Previous post:

Spoiler

Downloading each CC from Lorandia’s site separately is a pain in the ass, so I figured that I’ll do it for you. The package I made contains all clothes and accessories made by Lorandia. You can download it from here:

https://mega.nz/#!ZoQGVaAI!XGKzzOUVjipco7bML9g-dMaXgBHc6czAvpGKRPCLf0w

Some of them come in a form of a .package file, some are .sims3packs, so using CC Magic is recommended as it handles both filetypes with ease (and compresses them for faster loading). Note that the package can be a bit messy since I’ve simply put all files in a .zip. Enjoy!

Terms and Conditions

• Please Do not reupload our creations to any other website or forum without given permission;
  • Please Do not claim our creations as yours;

For more info please contact LorandiaSims3 at this address:

LorandiaSims3@yahoo.com

Pretty sure you are breaking thier T.O.U with this post.

• 3 weeks later...

Terms and Conditions

• Please Do not reupload our creations to any other website or forum without given permission;
  • Please Do not claim our creations as yours;

For more info please contact LorandiaSims3 at this address:

[email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>

Pretty sure you are breaking thier T.O.U with this post.

Well, if you’re not OK with that then just don’t download my package. Lorandia is inactive for about 3 years and I assumed that there are no means to contact with them.

• 4 weeks later...

https://mega.nz/#!ZoQGVaAI!XGKzzOUVjipco7bML9g-dMaXgBHc6czAvpGKRPCLf0w

Some of them come in a form of a .package file, some are .sims3packs, so using CC Magic is recommended as it handles both filetypes with ease (and compresses them for faster loading). Note that the package can be a bit messy since I’ve simply put all files in a .zip. Enjoy!

I think I love you ,LOL, thank you for this!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...