Nord heads for all human races

Thelargir

Hey. Quick question I hope someone can help me out with.

For a while now, I've been somewhat annoyed with the different heads for the human races in Skyrim.
Whenever I make a new character, I almost always end up playing as a Nord, simply because I find the nord head to be more attractive and easier to make attractive than the other human headmeshes. 
Is there a quick and easy way to make it so that all the "human" races ingame use the same (nord) headmesh? Been looking for a mod that does this. I've tried simply switching the headmeshes in the file folder, but for some reason it doesn't work. Tried the same with switching the skeletons (though, as far as I understand, all the races should already be using the same skeleton). 

I use the XPMSE skeleton, with bodyslide and racemenu, with UUNP HDT bodyslide presets. 
Everything is installed with Mod Organizer.

My character as Nord
post-12409-0-19617200-1501481626_thumb.jpg 

Same character as Breton.

post-12409-0-65298300-1501481704_thumb.jpg

Only help for your character, but you can copy the head morphs in the sculpt tab.

Yeah, I suppose that works. However, I would like to find a more permanent solution. I've had some problems with racemenu with saving headsculpts and presets without getting a CTD. 

I haven't been able to save the head I'm using now. I've been having to import an older head, which is not quite as good, and the sculpting it again. This is both timeconsuming and annoying, because I am very satisfied with the current head show in the screenshots.

Currently it's quite similar for me, but in my experience it depends a lot on the textures you're using. Before Nord i was always playing Bretons for the same reason. If you want to play a different race, maybe trying different textures would be helpful, just a thought. :)

Hmm. Thanks for the tip! I'll give it a try :) but my assumption is that this has more to do with meshes than textures though :/

Archived