Having an issue with skyrim sexlab and other animations/items

tymerious

So i just recently redownloaded skyrim and got my sex mods back after a good time however none of them seem to be working at all, Devious devices only ever have the collars, plugs, and blindfolds show up and anything else makes the body parts disappear, on top of that none of the animations at all despite no errors in FNIS to my knowledge are loading. Please help, im trying to find a papyrus log but i cant find that, i can provide my list of mods in their load order.

For animations: Run FNIS, install xpmse. Since appearently you don't read descriptions carefully, do it this time and install captured Dreams exactly as stated at it's page. Then either start a new game or load a game that where CD wasn't installed before.

Also make sure you have ENBoost and either crash fixes or the SKSE memory patch.

Archived