The Daedra Sutra - Lovers with PK Animation Collection

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Update time.

Oblivion modding has slowed down a bit, however I do have 4 new animations to add to the Daedra Sutra.

I also removed the Daedra Sutra Assistant, as too many animations had furniture in them and it was causing alot of headaches for people.

Enjoy,

Eric

Can I request next update to be packed without data folder?

202.1\meshes

202.1\ini

Something like that. It's a real headache to go through all those folders cut out Data folder and move meshes and ini folders so Wrye Bash can handle manual installation.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sb27b1vtuojis9l/The+Daedra+Sutra+-+AP+Anim.zip

This is Daedra Sutra Animated Penis packed for Wrye Bash manual installation. I dropped inside each folder corresponding screenshot of the animation.

Creature animations packed for Wrye Bash Manual install up and ready.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/7hydp3os0dwba11/The+Daedra+Sutra+-+Creature+Animations.zip

Daedra Sutra Standard Animations anim no. 142 and 167 seems to be there in the main package from OP. Screenshots 142& 167 are in the package

http://www.mediafire.com/file/l2x5d5b3r2getxf/The+Daedra+Sutra+-+Standard+Animations.zip

///Edit: Dead links resurrected.

Edited by Nepro
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Install manually !!!

All 3 Links in post 1 works.

The assistant is from july 2012 ! The files in post 1 was last updated in march 2016 , so I am not sure if the assistant would still work.

And if I remember right the assistant had problems with animations with objects (Chairs, stools, pillory,...)

• 10 months later...
29 minutes ago, leyre said:

So, im supposed to add and change the number of each animation manually????

How else?  If you want to replace one animations with another you must change all 8 kf numbers and the ini number ( and maybe the object mesh numbers ) .
e.g.
If you want to fill the empty/free  number 15 with one of the Daedra sutra animations all kf files and the ini ( and object meshes ) must have number 15_

27 minutes ago, fejeena said:
How else?  If you want to replace one animations with another you must change all 8 kf numbers and the ini number ( and maybe the object mesh numbers ) .
e.g.
If you want to fill the empty/free  number 15 with one of the Daedra sutra animations all kf files and the ini ( and object meshes ) must have number 15_

Damn, guess i'll just stay with the default animations then, not worth the trouble, ty

If you don't fill the empty/free LAPF animation numbers you can get error messages in game if a Mod try to use a non-existent number.

But most Mods use random animations and only choose existent animations. But some mods have scripts that start sex with a specific number.

Think there are about 165 animations in LAPF, so you must only fill the "missing" 35 numbers.  ( See your ini folder. Number 1 to 200, but some numbers are missing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If you only want to replace the same number you must not rename files.

e.g.

If you want to replace the LAPF number 14 with the Daedra sutra animation 14 you just copy the files and overwrite the LAPF kf files and ini.

• 3 years later...

I'm gonna scare ya more...  Sorry.

On 7/1/2017 at 1:00 PM, fejeena said:

Install manually !!!

All 3 Links in post 1 works.

The assistant is from july 2012 ! The files in post 1 was last updated in march 2016 , so I am not sure if the assistant would still work.

And if I remember right the assistant had problems with animations with objects (Chairs, stools, pillory,...)

This mod will supplement and add animations used by certain older mods such as CrowningIsles, PlayerSlaveEncounters, LoversGGBlackmail and DarkBloodline as they were fashioned with the Sutra in mind.  But note that this mod is older than the current version of LAPF, and will replace a number of animations. True that it will solve 'missing animations' with the older mods, but some expected animations may then change.

Be aware. ^_-