xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 set to 1

in the 84_motion.ini

Adding this line to the animation did nothing to fix the animation :(

Eric

add:

set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

you'll also want to change the line:

set xLoversPkrQuest.xymov to 119.20

because it rotates the attacker not the receiver so u need to move him into a good possition 53.3 was ok for me... and as i said above it will mean the animation will not fit on a bed' date=' but it's a lot better then before =)

[/quote']

That did the trick. Thanks much, you will be credited in the next update!

Eric

hows the creature animation progressing? any precent done? thanx alot for it again :)

I have gotten a few animations done, but having to re-install Oblivion twice really put me behind. August just seems cursed :P I should have a couple days next week to sit down and hammer out some positions.

Eric

Uploading an update as we speak. Should be ready in 5 minutes or so.

It contains 1 new normal animation, a fixed animation 84, and the start of the creature animations (10 or so creature animations finished).

IF anyone has any new creature animations, I would love to get my hands on them as currently every creature animation I have is already found in the animation extender that Donkey made a while back.

Eric

here

1.8 here but i cant find where to create a account.

Thanks much Shebeth. These new animations are going to help give me some inspiration to work a bit faster on the creature animations!

Eric

Hi,

Gotta point something out about the MotionNT animations. Some of them have been created on a lightly skewed angle (dogs,and boars) because of this they require a player character scale 1.0 to be correctly aligned. Attempts to correct the possition with lovers functions (1,2,3,4,9,0 keys) will move them at diagonals instead of the way you want. But if you do have a player scale of 1.0 the animations are VERY good.

regards.

here

1.8 here but i cant find where to create a account.

Thanks much Shebeth. These new animations are going to help give me some inspiration to work a bit faster on the creature animations!

Eric

Hi' date='

Gotta point something out about the MotionNT animations. Some of them have been created on a lightly skewed angle (dogs,and boars) because of this they require a player character scale 1.0 to be correctly aligned. Attempts to correct the possition with lovers functions (1,2,3,4,9,0 keys) will move them at diagonals instead of the way you want. But if you do have a player scale of 1.0 the animations are VERY good.

regards.

[/quote']

Thanks for the warning.

Do you have any info on how to make sure player scale is set to 1.0? That way I can include it in the read me for everyone.

Thanks again,

Eric

well... for custom races you can: go to 3rd person view> pop the console> click your character> type getscale, the system will tell your race scale; i.e. 0.94, then you need to do some maths:

1/racescale = X (in the case of 0.94 racescale we have 1.063829xxxxx

then in the console we do:

setscale X

with the example above we would do setscale 1.06383

Or you could be an imperial or any other race that is already on a scale of 1.0 =p

Edit: though I doubt it's a solution most would take to as it means making them bigger... loli races will probably end up with enormous heads...

Also people using donkeys "improved animations project" will also be using his IdleAnimPriority.esp' date=' meaning you will need to rename the motion numbers to override one of Donkey's or you'll not see them in game.

[/quote']

Aha! That is why some of the animations are not showing up for me :P

What file should I grab the idleanimpriority.esp from in order for all the creature animations to play? I am tired of renaming files in order to make screencaps :P

Eric

Mini update today.

I noticed an error in the file tree of the creature animations - that has been corrected. Also, about 5-10 more creature animations done. Again - all the creature animations are from Donkey's animation project. I will notify everyone once I get to some newer animations.

Eric

Also people using donkeys "improved animations project" will also be using his IdleAnimPriority.esp' date=' meaning you will need to rename the motion numbers to override one of Donkey's or you'll not see them in game.

[/quote']

What file should I grab the idleanimpriority.esp from in order for all the creature animations to play? I am tired of renaming files in order to make screencaps :P

Eric

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=129

File #4

=p

[/quote']

Eric

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=129

File #4

=p

Just to clarify...

Part4: LoversCreaturesPart4.zip (Size: 13.7 MB / Downloads: 7699)

??

Eric

Just to clarify...

Part4: LoversCreaturesPart4.zip (Size: 13.7 MB / Downloads: 7699)

??

Eric

Yup' date=' that's the puppy

[/quote']

I still have the same problem :P

For instance, The Ogre only plays animation 229, 248 never plays.

Eric

I still have the same problem :P

For instance' date=' The Ogre only plays animation 229, 248 never plays.

Eric

[/quote']

Hmm... well it works for me, so lemme see here...

Edit: hang on, I just checked, and yes, it should only be playing the one animation with the ogre because 248 was an index added by Donkey =p so you will be able to see the MotionNT animations with that IdleAnimPriority.esp

MotionNT replace the default animation indicise, and Donkey made his own index list for the creature animations in order to have multiple animations per creature. But for purposes of a screenshot it's all you need, right? =p