Is there an option to turn off strap-ons for women when animations without them are possible?

Kimono

You can turn them off completely for one animation if it concerns SLAL animations, but not for specific stages from that animation.

If the animation in question is indeed a SLAL animation go to this directory "Data\SLAnims\source" and click the file from which the animation is (usually something like -AuthorName-Anims.txt)

When you're in there go to the animation from which you want to remove the strapon and remove the text "(strap_on=True)", afterwards just run the "SLAnimGenerate.pyw" tool in the "Data\SLAnims\" directory.

If it concerns an animation that didn't come with an SLAL pack, then you'd have to manually edit the plugin or scripts.

Or you could remove the strapon via Sexlab's MCM entirely (can be re-added with a simple click in the MCM too), by clicking the remove button at the found strapon list.

So yeah, it's possible to do; but kinda complicated if it concerns an animation that didn't come with an SLAL pack.

I see this most often in threesomes and would rather I didn't.

I guess the important part here is "when animations without are possible", and that you don't want the same animation just without strapon? That depends on the mod triggering the animation in the first place. And therefore... i suggest SL tools, then you can just switch to an animation with the right numbers of males/females, so the women don't need strapons.

I get a random moment with one of my female character where she sometimes becomes a futa instead of wearing a strapon.

That means you have a strapon that looks like a penis. If you can fiigure out which one it is... would you tell me? :)

I get a random moment with one of my female character where she sometimes becomes a futa instead of wearing a strapon.

That means you have a strapon that looks like a penis. If you can fiigure out which one it is... would you tell me? :)

This one probably http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/, it has sexlab strapon support so just rebuild the strapon list in sexlab's MCM after installing this and you'll have futa sex scenes instead of strapon scenes.

This one probably http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/, it has sexlab strapon support so just rebuild the strapon list in sexlab's MCM after installing this and you'll have futa sex scenes instead of strapon scenes.

Thanks. :) Right know i'm they submissive slave of Andrew (sex slaves), but it's nice to have this for later. :)

Archived