Cannot adjust SoS angle

imafaget

I just did a reinstall of Skyrim after a computer hard drive failure (Seagate, never again). Installed a bunch of the usual stuff plus some new eye candy mods, then headed in game to set things up. While testing the functionality of SOS, I found the following issue:

The angle of the penis will not go above or below the normal 90 degrees (perpendicular from body). This occurs to both NPCs and the player. FloppySOS works normally going from flaccid, to half erect, etc. but it will not go into the fully erect state when arousal is at high levels, instead it will only be stuck at 90 degrees. Shift + pgup/dn does not work on player or NPCs.

I tried uninstalling FloppySOS, but the bug still occurs, I downgraded to SOS 2.5, but also no difference. I reinstalled SOS 3 as well but the bug is still there. Creating a new save does not resolve the issue.

Mods used that I think may be relevant (in the order that they are in my game):

HDT 14.28

Bodyslide 

Realistic Ragdolls and Force

SOS 3.00.004

XPMSE

SOS for UNP 0.9

SOS for UNP Bodyslide by EvilReflex

Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim (it has a conflict/overwrite with SOS in MO, for some reason)

My full load order is attached below. Has anyone run into this problem before? Would like to get it fixed :/

Thanks in advance for the help!

Edit - Additional observations:

Jumping while schlong is floppy and then disabling floppiness in mid-air results in the schlong being frozen in the position that it was in while still floppy (i.e. frozen in mid-flop). The schlong cannot be adjusted using shift+pgup/dn, but it can be re-floppified with the FloppySOS controls.

Cannot raise the schlong's angle above 90 degrees even in Racemenu (using racemenu plugin for SOS). 

Edit 2 - More observations:

Changed to a male character (I usually play futa :P) and I am able to adjust the schlong using shift + pgup/dn. This means there is a problem with the female side only. But as listed above, I am using XPMSE and SOS + SOS for UNP, which has worked for me before. I am unsure what is going on :/

load order 28072017.txt

Archived