HDT on mod organizer?

Crimson0

Downloaded CBBE, xp32, racemenu, real ragdoll, and bodyslide, and HDT.

I installed all the body stuff with a texture for CBBE no problem, made a manual HDT mod in mod organizer by making.

HDT>skse>plugins>(HDT FILES)

Showed up in organizer, enabled it.

Went to body slide, chose cbbe with HDT, chose a preset. Built it, found the files in skyrim folder, moved it to mod organizer folder (where cbbe is).

Everytime I start the game with female character it crashes or hangs in loading screen.

P.S Do physics only affect PC?

xp32 is four years out of date.

Also you didn't signify HDT PE or SMP

Either is global, with pe you have to assign a linking NiString to every mesh used, with SMP you need to register each mesh in the registry file.

Use XPMSE skeleton.

Also if you are pouring in a ton of high quality textures and a high end ENB, make sure to set up your SKSE.ini and ENB to boost your available memory properly or you are still going to CTD. My guide is linked in my sig (or find it here if you are blocking sigs], instructions for that is on post 2 and 3. Note my guide specifically focuses around using Mod Organizer with a heavy modded game.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived