Best Cinematic Focused ENB? [Decided]

NightroModzz

So it's been about a year next month since I played Skyrim, which I've only ever kept a modded skyrim the same for 3 days at the longest, so I never got far. I've been more into working on mods since then and am planning to start up again by the time the Windows 10 Fall Creators update hits because it will fix some dx9 issues. Even if ENB fixes this issue, it is still limited in some ways. 

I've only ever tested a few ENB and stuck with Tetrachromatic ENB which I have to admit, not great on performance and can crash in certain areas when the sun rises or sets. But then again, my modded Skyrim was script heavy. I specifically find cinematic focused ENBs to have a good balance and not have too dark nights. Also as a modder, good for taking pictures to showcase/show off some mods in the future, and doesn't have all that bloom/blur in the background which I am not a big fan of.

So I found CFL ENB - Cinematic FIlm Looks plus this reshade to be the best, but is only available for SSE which I won't be playing until a while after the 64-bit SKSE and the new Nexus Mod Manager by Tanin_42 and his team releases.

I'll likely be following the texture related mod list in this video and maybe use Fantasy Forest Overhaul.

So what do you think is the Best Cinematic ENB for original Skyrim?

Currently considering:

Damm It! Really like Evok Cinematic ENB, but was removed

Evok Realism or Fantasy ENB

K ENB Pure LightHD Volumetric sun For K-ENB

Snapdragon Prime ENBCustom palette for Snapdragon Prime ENB V4 (likely only good for pics) (Likely)

Kinematic ENB Southern Light (Likely)

Kountervibe ENB Northern Light (Likely)

Rampage ENB (chosen)

Presets:

Natural Lighting and Atmospherics for ENBSKYRIM ENHANCED SHADERS NLA - ENB

SnaowFall

Extra:

Mist

My setup:

OS - Windows 10 Pro

ASUS X99 WS-E motherboard

5820K Overclocked at 4.5ghz (on water)

Kingstom HyperX Predator DDR4 16GB 2666ghz (first/original design)

NVIDIA-EVGA GTX 1080 SC

EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 80+ TITANIUM

Try SUKI enb that is paired with/made for NLVA weathers and SKGE (skyrim graphics extension, a skyrim graphics engine/rendering system overhaul).

SUKI is one of the few ENB's that take advantage of SKGE and how it totally revamps Oldrim's dated/limited rendering system and will boost enb quality (when paired with ENB) by tenfold.

Try it and you'll see what I'm saying.

Oh, and also, just an fyi, this enb is absolutely the most graphics intensive one on the nexus. Tetrachromatic isn't even close to this level. Everything is set on highest quality enb settings/capability. So if u had trouble handling tetra i suggest you tread this one lightly unless u get a stronger PC. I run at an average 45-60 fps in 99% of the area of skyrim with my GTX 1070 atm. I'm also running a shitton of script heavy mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83532/?

if you cant handle the fps drop try his older version that doesnt utilize SKGE:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81766/?

Tryout this one, my favorite

Poupouri ENBs - Extended

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41470/?

or if want some eyecandy\fpseater

K ENB Pure Light

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58338/?

Looks good. Will put them on my list to check out and performance test at a later date. I think I'm leaning towards Poupouri (EDIT: Well I was based on pics only until I saw the video. Too gloomy.), but don't like that it's intended to be used with ELFX. Had problems with ELFX where it caused the water to look more vanilla when I had a water mod and under water to be blurry with the character having a wavy shadow outline. I believe I used to use Enhanced Lighting for ENB (ELE) - LITE.

K ENB Pure Light looks great too! Although, really dislike the extreme. That's surprising. I'm still interested to see what others propose. Thanks : )

Try SUKI enb that is paired with/made for NLVA weathers and SKGE (skyrim graphics extension, a skyrim graphics engine/rendering system overhaul).

SUKI is one of the few ENB's that take advantage of SKGE and how it totally revamps Oldrim's dated/limited rendering system and will boost enb quality (when paired with ENB) by tenfold.

Try it and you'll see what I'm saying.

Oh, and also, just an fyi, this enb is absolutely the most graphics intensive one on the nexus. Tetrachromatic isn't even close to this level. Everything is set on highest quality enb settings/capability. So if u had trouble handling tetra i suggest you tread this one lightly unless u get a stronger PC. I run at an average 45-60 fps in 99% of the area of skyrim with my GTX 1070 atm. I'm also running a shitton of script heavy mods.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83532/?

if you cant handle the fps drop try his older version that doesnt utilize SKGE:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81766/?

Looks good, especially the water. But looks like it's more for photography than Cinematic, and seems to be a bit too over naturally clear/bright which is good for close range, but not for long distant backgrounds. Plus there is the outdated part, which might mean no more support.

i tried dw enb (zero version) and zero enb cinematic pretty nice for screenshots

u can find them on 3dm

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5608981-1-1.html

Had to search up a video and really like it! But...it looks like it's trying to make Skyrim look like an anime, (which I don't dislike) and is not what I'm going for. I will keep it in mind in case I ever decie to switch from "RaceMenu" to "Enhanced Character Editor" and want to use some toony races.

SnapDragon Prime with default LUT or Kountervibe is more what you're looking for, or Kinematic for even more subdued color grading and tonal shifts.

YES! I was looking at Snapdragon already when I saw you comment. The thing is, I dilike depth of Field, but can have that disabled unless taking pics. Kinematic ENB also looks amazing! My choice will likely be one of those.

EDIT: Seems like I would enjoy a playthrough better with Kinematic ENB, but is seems abandoned and behind on the latest ENB series binaries. So I think I'll go with SnapDraon because it does, has many in-game preset switching options, and great for pics when I decide to activate field of depth.

Kinematic is far from abandoned and is fully compatible with .315.

There's no version change because Kyo already had rollback shaders installed, so when Boris rolled back Skylighting and Bloom, no changes were needed.

Archived