SOS and SAM, Can they be used at the same time?

Notkastar

AFAIK, no. Haven't seen any patches or similar.

I guess it is is quite possible, just a lot of work. Those two mods modify the same thing.

An example of using 'both' would be a NPC with a standalone body. Without the SOS/SAM systems, but the look would be easy.

"... options of equipment of Sos?" What do you mean with that exactly? If it is 'just' adding features, that would be easier than a merge/patch.

AFAIK, no. Haven't seen any patches or similar.

I guess it is is quite possible, just a lot of work. Those two mods modify the same thing.

An example of using 'both' would be a NPC with a standalone body. Without the SOS/SAM systems, but the look would be easy.

"... options of equipment of Sos?" What do you mean with that exactly? If it is 'just' adding features, that would be easier than a merge/patch.

Hey and sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Didn't get notified that you got back to me here.

That stinks but I understand.

I mean making those systems alone was probably a miracle in its self and making something that would link the two like that would probably be like making Sam/Sos from scratch right?

Oh and by equipment, I was talking about sexual equipment.

Like how in Sos you could install different mods to give you any pick of dicks for your character =)

and that's the only feature I really would like to see in Sam and to have it match up with the body position wise. Would that be possible or another long shot?

Mesh wise, yes. It is seperated into body and penis.

But no system to swich to different pesis meshes in in there. Would need to be created.

Hacking something together seems "Easy", creating a framework like SOS not really.

SOS seems to do a lot with its SKSE plugin.

I don't even think someone did a mesh replacer for SAM (like converting Evil's Horse Penis).

It would be easier using SOS and "importing" SAM into it. The Bodyshape can be handled by RaceMenu/NiOverride like CBBE/UUNP ingame sliders. Bodygen Thread.

But Vectors EULA would prohibit a release.

Well, you can create male meshes via bodyslide. There should be a slider preset / set up on this board. I had them once, but can't find them any longer (never used them, to be honest). This way you could create new meshes for all males, or alternatively you could use random altering mods for the NPCs.

Question is: what feature of SAM would you like to get running via SOS?

> textures? Should be working on SOS as it is (same basic male vanilla meshes)

> weight / muscle gain? Bodyslide, randomizer

> the SOS schlongs within SAM? That's the big deal (as discussed with Akzyra)

So, I guess you will need to use a workaround like described above.

• 9 months later...
On 8/1/2017 at 4:28 AM, Astral Wanker said:

You can use both at the same time, I use SAM for vanilla races and SOS for futas and modded races that support SOS schlongs.

How? My character is a Ygnord but he has a hole instead of penis, I use SAM - but did not installed sos

On 5/29/2018 at 5:00 PM, Raul Jorge said:

How? My character is a Ygnord but he has a hole instead of penis, I use SAM - but did not installed sos

I'm not sure if SAM supports that race, but you could try installing SOS. Remember to have SAM below SOS in the load order

On 5/31/2018 at 1:52 AM, Astral Wanker said:

I'm not sure if SAM supports that race, but you could try installing SOS. Remember to have SAM below SOS in the load order

I did this: I installed SOS, did not let it overwrite anything, started a new game and the penis was there. Thank you.

Archived