Load Order Help Needed

Rayse

I'm extremely new to modding (only starting yesterday) and my game has been crashing frequently as the mods load in-game. Help would be highly appreciated. I attached the Wrye Bash load order, which confuses me because the load order some mods require are complete opposite of other mods (I worded it poorly, but I hope you understand my meaning). Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

John.

post-2183648-0-23593100-1501112218_thumb.png

Exported Load Order.txt

More Nasty Creatures should be above SexLab Nude creatures

Not sure about the SOS addons, I think you only need one, but don't know if having more than one causes anything

MilkMod always seems to give me problems, so I don't use it.

I think Trapped in Rubber has issues with one of your other mods, but I can't remember which one

He should not need crashfixes for that load.

But he have.

HighResTexturePack01.esp=1

He have not the patch for them. That pack is also not that optimized I suggest he removes it and install one better grafic pack.

Do you need to have soulgem oven and Beeing Female? Use one of them. You can get soulgems from Beeing Female, dont think they are compatible. It is actually not compatible whit any mod that adds pregnancy.

As Sarge did say. You have some issues.

If you plan to use Beeing Female use my cleaned master for it. You can find it on the first page. There was some stuff that Milz did forgot to clean out.

About that Wrye naggs about load and how plugins should load, you should check that, but it is not always correct since many that makes mods simply fails to clean their mods and sort up the masters. Did see that you did have several of those.

Follow the basic rule, use your senses. if it is one plugin, it should load after the master. Always check the orange box in Wrye when it nags. It is easy to spot the errors. Since it is CK that makes them.

He should not need crashfixes for that load.

If you plan to use Beeing Female use my cleaned master for it. You can find it on the first page. There was some stuff that Milz did forgot to clean out.

Could you be more precise about your cleaned master for beeing female? I've checked the first 2 pages of Beeing female (on LL) and all i've found is a russian translation. I had some problems with BF and stopped using it, but i think i've never tried your version and would like to give it a try.

I'd recommend crash fixes for pretty much every load order, though. ;) I don't think it would make anything worse even if it's not necessary.

You find it in the first page, you need to scroll down until you come to Translations and addons link, there can you find it.

It is the master that is cleaned since it did have some ITM in it, and also other edits that should not be there, like one extra Alvor. Stuff that CK adds when you look the other way.

You find it in the first page, you need to scroll down until you come to Translations and addons link, there can you find it.

It is the master that is cleaned since it did have some ITM in it, and also other edits that should not be there, like one extra Alvor. Stuff that CK adds when you look the other way.

Ah, thanks. Didn't expect a link at the main page, i will try it later. :)

Archived