BucketOfHeels

Hi everybody. Here I am, presenting my first game, made with RPG maker. I originally only created it for me, but then thought this might interest a few people, so there you are. The story is quite simple as of yet : you are the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts, but you're more interested in meeting young witches than in teaching your subject. It's a training game, quite obviously inspired by Akabur's Witch Trainer.

I'm not an artist, so the scenes are created with models from Kisekae.

In this version, there are four main girls to interact with. And three others you can meet (only one of them has a lewd scene). I plan to continue with these seven characters for now, finishing what I have prepared for them before introducing new ones.

Right now the game is pretty much a demo. While there are a few hours of gameplay and a lot of scenes with different characters, there are very little choices and the gameplay can be repetitive. You can't really chose how to advance yet, for now it's pretty linear. You do an action with a character and this unlocks a new one with her, or another one. In the future, you'll have much more freedoom, be able to advance with the characters you want at your own pace.

A few tips : If you seem stucked, try to wander around the castle during different times of day. Don't forget to take the map next to your bed, you can then access it in the menu. To avoid bugs, interact with elements in the right direction. For instance in your office click on the book while your character is standing behind the desk, on the stool. If you don't do that, the game might freeze acording to the event you're trying to start. Don't forget to save, selecting something wrong during interactions can give you a Game Over. Finally if you don't want to search for things (which I can understand, it might be annoying to spend time walking around the castle, trying to find which girl you need in order to advance. As I was saying, this will be fixed in later versions) there is a walkthrough with the files.

This version of the game ends after meeting the three new women.

Don't hesitate to give me any feedbacks, ideas, or anything !

Kinks

- Mostly Teacher-Student for now.

- Corruption.

- Public.

- Some implied yuri.

Link

https://mega.nz/#!ZuplRSRa!ogMp3ViNet1ylDni57IPBFoNkZ1eGQqjdcnBiQlU_os

And here is my Blogspot

http://bucketofheels.blogspot.fr

Screenshots.

715080001.png

806912003.png

944284004.png

492700005.png

Great game, got done with the demo. Some suggestions, instead of walking around to do actions, just have it go to the scene  cause if your in the wrong spot while doing a action the main character gets stuck. 

Some ideas for you. Since this is a trainer game i do believe, the girls clothes could get lewder and more revealing the more you train them. Just to show appearance that they are becoming more sexual.

Maybe at some point though the game with enough character support he could become the headmaster or blackmail McGonagall to change school rules, new classes, change the teachers, (maybe change school to a female private school), ect.

If the idea above comes true, could add more character paperdolls to every character to show progress on corruption. Random sex acts, exhibitionism acts, and maybe events with the characters.(random chances maybe).

More locations could work along especially if main guy becomes headmaster. Hogsmeade Village, the train, secret areas in the school that can be upgraded to brothel like thing, strip club, other sexual kinds of places. 

Skills the main guy could learn. 

Magic spells. could learn spells to corrupt teachers, command people, change rooms, make peoples clothes disappear, stuff along the lines.

Alchemy. Could create potions to change men into females, grow or shrink girls breast, make girls crazy for sex, sell potions for money.

Shop. a place to buy gear, skill books, clothes.

Again, thanks for the compliments ! And for the ideas, some of them I already thought about (but are happy to see others are interested in them) and others I hadn't. First, for the bugs, I'll try to fix this has best I can in later versions, spend more time on events so that you can start it no matter your spot.

The clothe getting lewder will almost certainly happen. I haven't really done that yet because it's pretty dull work, changing the dolls and doing new versions for different expressions. I wanted to concentrate on the base of the game first, but eventually it'll happen. Certainly in the next build for some of the characters (others, the two women who aren't at Hogwarts, already have several sets of clothes). 

I hadn't thaught about making the main guy be able to modify the school, that's a great idea ! I won't push it to "female private school", because I want it to stay close to the books/movies in that way, but changing rules, classes, etc would be definitely interesting.

Same thing for more general stats (exhibition, sex acts etc), I'll probably look into that after I've reached a certain point with the main female characters. More locations are planned, normally in the next build you'll be able to visit Diagon Alley, and several other places during special events. A magical strip club is a great idea, it could be fun to explore and create the "magical adult world" !

I also had the idea to be able to change the main guy. Learning different things, etc. Fun spells could be cool. I don't really plan to have spells or potions that can corrupt/command people. While it's a corruption game and the main character is morally dubious, I'd rather have him seduce, or convince the girls to do stuff. Rather than use magic to force them.

Around the same idea, I haven't done anything with classes yet, but it could be a way to make some money to use in a shop. There will certainly be shops on Diagon alley, so I'll use that !

Again thanks for your whole post. Hope you won't be too disappointed about the few ideas I don't plan on doing !

Nahh game to good to get disappointed if some ideas don't get added.

But I randomly thought of new ideas.

quidditch cheerleaders maybe  hermione and/or ginny can form a cheer squad. or a new character that you can train that will evidently corrupt the whole squad. In afternoon could go watch them cheer. Could tell them how to cheer better, dress more lewdly, (after main guy changes some dress code rules and allow nudity on campus) can tell girls to strip while cheering. 

Reverse aging or young again potions for the more older people like McGonagall to be young again so main guy can corrupt her without being gross out.

​There is alot of secret passages in Hogwarts so maybe main guy could find one that can lead to girls bathhouse, girls dorm rooms, teacher bedrooms, voyeurism stuff.

since there is a train that can lead from hogwarts to Diagon alley. just before you start to travel between them (maybe the attendant or before you get on the train) have options for the girls you corrupted so far to pervade services on the train.

Good game and I was enjoying this. I think that Hermione goes from "Mad at you" to "Fingered next to her best friend" a little too quickly but that's just a pacing issue.

Like the others have said, please add changes to the paper dolls when the girls get more corrupted. Ginny not wearing panties or Luna needing to wear vibrating underwear or a butt plug for whatever slightly crazy spell she has next planned. I like the cheerleader idea (I like cheerleaders in general) and I assume that we are going to be able to get into the Common rooms at some point? 

I would keep McGonagall as the school head but find some blackmail material on her and use that to change the school rules. Plausible deniability and all :-) Maybe make that work in a couple of stages. Stage 1, proof that McGonagall is having an affair with a married wizard and if she just changes this or that, no one will know. Then later on, some other blackmail material gives you the option of other changes at the school. 

I liked that Ginny knew (well figured out quickly) that the PC was a pervert just like her. Using her to push Luna and the others further could make for some fun voyeur scenes once the PC can sneak into the Common areas or the bathhouses, etc.

Edit: Minor points, I missed that the map was next to my bed for a few game days. Maybe highlight it or mention it in the opening conversation/intro. I noticed that when a new option with one of the girls became available, the count/number changed from 0 to 1 which clued me in as to what I could do which may or may not have been your intention. 

Beginning my post the same way : thanks !

ptdata > yeah, I wrote these scenes with Hermione before I intended to release the game to others. I was getting a bit bored with how slow it was moving so I might have rushed things with her. Maybe I'll change that later, build a little more story between those two scenes.

Alright for the map, I'll make it more obvious. It's pretty much the same reason as the first. I added the map pretty late in development, when I thought about putting the game on the internet. I assumed people would be annoyed by the idea of walking back and forth in the castle, so I created the map. And forgot to change the introduction scene !

caseytrogdor > don't hesitate to ask if you have any issue, if the walkthrough isn't very clear !

Now about the ideas. Cheerleading could indeed be fun. That could be a good way to introduce a new character later on (and then have the possibility for some of the others to join/start  teams). 

When I started, I thought about having Mcgonagall be a bit younger for the game, a potion could work. Then again, as ptdata, I like the idea of blackmail better than just replacing her as headmaster. I think I'll go that way first, then if I have ideas for sex scenes with here, introduce the principle of an aging potion (that lasts for a while or something like that). By the way, if there are any characters from the books/movies you'd like to see in the game, don't hesitate to tell me ! I won't necesarily put them all, but I'm open to any possibilities !

You will be able to enter the common rooms and bathing rooms at some point. With voyeurism as one of the new themes. You guessed right, I have plans for Ginny to push some of the other girls further on the path to lewdness ! And part of it will take place during those voyeurists scenes.

I hadn't thought about doing anything with the train (Diagon alley will be accessed by fireplaces) but that could be fun too ! 

Again, thanks for the feedback and ideas !

<snip>

I assumed people would be annoyed by the idea of walking back and forth in the castle, so I created the map. And forgot to change the introduction scene !

<snip>

By the way, if there are any characters from the books/movies you'd like to see in the game, don't hesitate to tell me ! I won't necesarily put them all, but I'm open to any possibilities !

You will be able to enter the common rooms and bathing rooms at some point. With voyeurism as one of the new themes. You guessed right, I have plans for Ginny to push some of the other girls further on the path to lewdness ! And part of it will take place during those voyeurists scenes.

<snip>

I accidentally found the map on the same night you first find Ginny. I was facing the table instead of the bed when I pressed {Enter}. And I was getting quite annoyed at the walking by that time so I was really happy to have found that then.

I'd like to see some kind of follow-up on the characters that witness some of the actions like the girl watching the PC and Hermione at the quidditch game or her "stalker" in the library whose there to see her. Whether the girl wants to watch more often and the PC gets her to show up in the office before he calls Hermione or Pansy and sooner or later she's naked too or the library stalker is used for a public bit like "insert this vibrator while talking to him and I'll control the speed" or some other bit like the Ginny/Hermione library event where they are hiding what is happening. Also, that girl in the corner of dungeon needs to move around the castle or get involved or something.

I like the idea of Hermione finally reaching a point where she gets mad at you and will not do whatever it was that the PC wanted and the PC recruiting Ginny to convince her and watching from the shadows. I'm not quite sure that Ginny would want something in return or just do so because she's enjoying this too much (or maybe both: at the beginning "Help me my grades" and near the end "I'll do this because it's hot!") but I enjoy that fact that the PC is being helped by one of the girls instead of always convincing or blackmailing them to do something.

One more idea and if no one else likes it, feel free to ignore it completely, but we've got Pansy who gets off on humiliation and a bunch of mystic creatures like centaurs and the like. I'm just saying that if Pansy was punished by a blackmailed McGonagall to work in Hagrid's stable/zoo/collection of horny pets and was accidentally found or nearly found in embarrassing situations, I wouldn't complain :-)

One possible magic idea and it could be used in other scenes but I'm thinking of a way to make the classroom more fun. I read this erotic story once of a teenage who got a psychic powers but specifically they formed invisible tentacles and the first thing that he used them on was a car full of girls and he mastrubated all of them with it while driving them home. Reduce it to only 1 tentacle and once or twice a day and our PC could have some fun in the classroom teasing either our named girls or anyone in the classroom.

Edit: I have no idea who Penny is but she's not in this game.

I played it...

Note I am just one man, who has one opinion. Do not freak out if I like or love something because I might be the only one who feels this way.

I am a little disappointed.

The art is acceptable, but nothing that makes me feel something for the characters. Also, there is REALLY little of the art.

The map feels off. While I appreciate that you have decorated a huge map, the placement of things just doesn't feel right. It's a LONG walk to get to places. Adding the map item to teleport is a great shortcut but it leads to never walking the map. How are we supposed to find that random NPC at night if you never go out walking at night since you teleport everywhere?

The day currently feels artificial. You wake up, teach, Deal with a girl, sleep. That annoys me because at some point why should I waste time doing the teaching every morning if what I am playing the game is in the afternoon? Couldn't you just do a short montage of the days actions and save us the time of walking around? It feels very artificial at the moment.

I am a firm believer in that adult games should not jump to sex to fast, BUT BUT BUT you have to one an exception very early on to show people what to expect. It could be a dream, it could be a memory of the last time he had sex, but something that is detached from the girls you are corrupting in this situation. Here we have nothing. We have no idea what your sex scenes will look like. I really want to know if you will have an invisible male style of art, PoV, or a more theatrical style. These are things people want to know before they support a project.

Am I the only one that gets annoyed when I see my character title as "Me" even after you have entered your name into the game? Seems to impersonal. Once you enter your name, the title in your speech should switch to your name.

Were there any boys? Some people like 3 some with MMF, which means you need more than just a female cast.

This might be another thing but I'm disappointed that the focus is on the girls we know from the movies. The plot reasons the girls are still there is mind numbing. Luna should have graduated... OK, I give you Hermine since she missed the last year but you didn't explain it that way. Ginny should be there since she was younger.  Why create plot holes when you don't need to? Seriously, if you want to keep Luna then look at the books, Luna becomes a teacher... So keep her in the school not as a teacher but as a teachers aid learning to become a teacher. No plot hole this way, but she is still young at 19 I think and impressionable.

Your interpretations of the characters makes me wonder if you ever read the books. Ginny is an adventurous troublemaker? Just reads as false. Thing is you can EASILY have a troublemaker if you just create a new character not in the book. This way you can have teenagers act more like a teenagers since JK Rowling always makes characters more juvenile than Teens actually are since younger readers would get confused on sexuality that real teenagers go through.

I don't hate your game. I just see a few issues that need resolving to take this up a level.

Good luck on your project. I wish you well.

Good game and I was enjoying this. I think that Hermione goes from "Mad at you" to "Fingered next to her best friend" a little too quickly but that's just a pacing issue.

Like the others have said, please add changes to the paper dolls when the girls get more corrupted. Ginny not wearing panties or Luna needing to wear vibrating underwear or a butt plug for whatever slightly crazy spell she has next planned. I like the cheerleader idea (I like cheerleaders in general) and I assume that we are going to be able to get into the Common rooms at some point? 

I would keep McGonagall as the school head but find some blackmail material on her and use that to change the school rules. Plausible deniability and all :-) Maybe make that work in a couple of stages. Stage 1, proof that McGonagall is having an affair with a married wizard and if she just changes this or that, no one will know. Then later on, some other blackmail material gives you the option of other changes at the school. 

I liked that Ginny knew (well figured out quickly) that the PC was a pervert just like her. Using her to push Luna and the others further could make for some fun voyeur scenes once the PC can sneak into the Common areas or the bathhouses, etc.

Edit: Minor points, I missed that the map was next to my bed for a few game days. Maybe highlight it or mention it in the opening conversation/intro. I noticed that when a new option with one of the girls became available, the count/number changed from 0 to 1 which clued me in as to what I could do which may or may not have been your intention. 

help me I'm stuck  at the part she's get mad at u

Hi everybody. Here I am, presenting my first game, made with RPG maker. I originally only created it for me, but then thought this might interest a few people, so there you are. The story is quite simple as of yet : you are the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts, but you're more interested in meeting young witches than in teaching your subject. It's a training game, quite obviously inspired by Akabur's Witch Trainer.

I'm not an artist, so the scenes are created with models from Kisekae.

In this version, there are four main girls to interact with. And three others you can meet (only one of them has a lewd scene). I plan to continue with these seven characters for now, finishing what I have prepared for them before introducing new ones.

Right now the game is pretty much a demo. While there are a few hours of gameplay and a lot of scenes with different characters, there are very little choices and the gameplay can be repetitive. You can't really chose how to advance yet, for now it's pretty linear. You do an action with a character and this unlocks a new one with her, or another one. In the future, you'll have much more freedoom, be able to advance with the characters you want at your own pace.

A few tips : If you seem stucked, try to wander around the castle during different times of day. Don't forget to take the map next to your bed, you can then access it in the menu. To avoid bugs, interact with elements in the right direction. For instance in your office click on the book while your character is standing behind the desk, on the stool. If you don't do that, the game might freeze acording to the event you're trying to start. Don't forget to save, selecting something wrong during interactions can give you a Game Over. Finally if you don't want to search for things (which I can understand, it might be annoying to spend time walking around the castle, trying to find which girl you need in order to advance. As I was saying, this will be fixed in later versions) there is a walkthrough with the files.

This version of the game ends after meeting the three new women.

Don't hesitate to give me any feedbacks, ideas, or anything !

Kinks

- Mostly Teacher-Student for now.

- Corruption.

- Public.

- Some implied yuri.

Link

https://mega.nz/#!ZuplRSRa!ogMp3ViNet1ylDni57IPBFoNkZ1eGQqjdcnBiQlU_os

And here is my Blogspot

http://bucketofheels.blogspot.fr

Screenshots.

715080001.png

806912003.png