Anyone for an erotic hypnosis mod?

Erotic Hypnosis  

737 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in an erotic hypnosis mod?

2. 2. Have you been hypnotised before?

3. 3. Are you familiar with erotic hypnosis?

Hey all, I am a text based erotic hypnotist and someone who is a bit miffed at the lack of hypnosis based/inclusive games out there despite the huge possibilities of such a game. Given that Skyrim has all the animation frameworks and other misc. stuff needed already and has a pretty expansive and flexible lore, I think it's the best platform for the concept. The only 'games' or more properly, interactive hypnosis files that I know of are nimja's interactive adventures, thehypnosisgame.weebly.com and a CYOA I found a long time ago, so this will probably the first attempt of its kind. I just made the poll to gauge the level of interest in the Skyrim adult modding community.

The mod, if made, would in all probability be focused toward submissive female PCs and include inductions focused on increasing immersion in ways that the player can actually feel the events happening to their character, quest lines that focus on reward and punishment dynamics, confusion based inductions that use the environment against the player to make them submit. The mod will mostly deal with non-con and dub-con scenarios of mind control where the player is gradually turned into a mindless pleasure pet. 

The Hypno-kinksters I have talked to showed some guarded optimism and some rather relevant precautions that one would have to take, hypnosis can sometimes trigger abreactions which though useful in a therapeutic setting, can be rather dangerous in an uncontrolled one. Another thing I was warned about is the addiction part which is a kink in itself but getting too addicted to a game can be in some cases dangerous, so the mod will require a lot of discretion on behalf of the player, though I will do as much as I can with safe word bound keys and after care scenarios.

So please let me know your thoughts, ideas, criticisms and questions.

P.S. And yes, hypnosis is real and something that is very well documented in the scientific literature.

Hey all, I am a text based erotic hypnotist

Ok let's go. Hypnotise me.

Send me a pm if you are serious and we will set something up. Doing it here though possible would put others at risk especially if they are suggestible. Consent is a serious business in any kink but even more so in hypnosis.

You want to hypnotize the person playing the game?  Can't say I've seen anything like this before.  

One could argue a lot of games do it unintentionally or at least induce states of trance and absorption. These states are best described as a relaxed focus and happen naturally to everybody and are accompanied by increased levels of suggestibility. It can be as simple as zoning out in a history class and beginning to day dream or getting so absorbed into a story that you are immersed in it completely and lose track of your surroundings or perhaps you remember that happening in a game that you played long ago. Of course, everybody goes through these states at least twice a day, one when you are waking up, still groggy and half-awake with perhaps a dream that you were dreaming still playing in the back of your mind and the second is the moment that you never can seem to remember, the moment you fell asleep and slipped into the waking into the dreaming.

I wouldn't go as far as to call anything "hypnosis". "Suggestion" - maybe. But not "hypnosis". At least, when mind-altering drugs are not involved. Somtimes a psychoactive incense is enough. I... uh, I had a lot of experience in the field.
Though, I must admit, I have seen some pretty impressive immersion effects, even in text-only games. I still remember distinct images that did not exist anywhere, but in my head, with photographic precision.
There is also a ritualistic trance (commonly known to the video game players as "being in the zone"), but that's a forbidden technique that should never be tampered with.

I need coffee.

• 1 month later...

I do have interest in such mods. There are quite  Erotic Hypnosis Games in Japan, but not quite so much in western market. Some uses drugs, some just plain suggestions, some just straight sci-fi gun, shady cellphone apps, etc to hypnotize the heroines. 

Saimin Yuugi & Saimin Enbu is my favourite.

Pr4ndXt.jpg

EU5uetO.jpg

another game

bZcHdUX.jpg

Studio Triumph also have some nice erotic hypnosis games in their collection.

D2PnBR0.jpg

k81WKYN.jpg

But sadly, ofc all these games are in Japanese so you need to find your way.

So, as a fans of japanese eroge it will be nice if we have such mods in Skyrim :P

• 1 year later...

Wow this is a late response.

But, if you want my opinion as another hypnotist, Some kind of hypnosis might be cool.
From an enemy spell that forces an animation where the camera goes 3rd person, shows the player stunned, and then runs an animation where the PC gets used sexually before cutting to black and waking up in one of the Slavery Shop mods.

To maybe a series of 'devices' that holds the player and NPCs in restraints while subjecting them to various kinds of mind control.   From carved/sculpted soul gems that emit a magic particle effect to make it look like their brains are getting cooked, to Dwemer gears rotating a spiral before the subjects face. 

Working in some sexual humiliation might be good... like have it recline, exposing the NPC or Players' groins for use.  Though a part of me wishes I could code for adjustable skeleton models, both male and female, as well as the Beast races, and maybe even an enemy like a Gargoyle strapped in and the frame would adjust to fit their body. 
Unfortunately I don't think the Creation Engine is that flexible...  I don't know for certain.

But, while PC hypnosis would be interesting, I don't think anything like the Second Life Hypnotrons would be feasible without the resources.  Best we can hope for is mild struggle animations and moans as magic would be used to mess with brains.

Anyway, that's my thought.  Hope it inspires kinky modders, Mistresses and Masters~

• 2 months later...

please if you do this make it so your the one who hypnotizes others or make it both. dont just make it so you are the one getting hypnotized.

also a cool idea that i think would be possible is if you could hypnotize people to do certain things on a scheduled or change behavior. for example hypnotize somebody so they go out to the middle of the city every day at noon and masturbate or hypnotize somebody so they become an exhibitionist and walk around the city naked. and maybe even hypnotize somebody so they belive they are a dog and start crawling on all fours and barking rather than talking. and i dont know if you are looking to do custom animations but if you are then maybe even making it so you can chose if you want them to be a girl dog or a boy dog. girl dogs would go around presenting themselves to people and boy dogs would go around dry humping things. also for jarls you could add extra options to influence laws to apply the changes on a wide scale like all girls or boys or both go nude, walk on all fours, must please the opposite sex and more. just an idea but it would be really cool if you did it. it would give the player the ability to feel extremely powerful as he goes around and creates his own paradise. oh but you might want to make it so hypnotizing the jarl infront of guards is a crime to make it a little more challenging.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/7/2021 at 3:02 AM, lilpixxle said:

is this still a thing or is the project dead/postponed?

The OP hasn't been seen since 2017, so it's very dead, save for not having an official confirmation of such.

Which is really typical of these mod idea/development threads.