Need modtesters.

Tsarsalami

Ello. Need help with testing a follower Ive done. Its a standalone male follower that is a healer. High elf with KS hair, located in whiterun the drunken huntsman. Requirment is just a Skyrim up to date. Havent done anything with the face and body, so he will have whatever you have installed.

What I need to check is if Ive done everything correct with the textures/meshes/directory. 

If anyone here is a screenarcher and want to take a pic too I would appreciate it, but its not a requirment, for all I know the follower is probably purple so it will look kinda wonky then :P

Would really appreciate any kind of help here, tried another forum, but no one seems to be interested. 

Edit, took down the first version since it was incomplete, if you want it scroll down a bit :)

The main directory in the zip should be "Data" or the mod managers will have a hard time to install it.

The NIFs are pointing to the correct location, and in NifSkope the Hairs looks good.

post-333596-0-27140300-1501146855_thumb.png

Archived