Is there a way to get belly physics and SOS collision with XPMSE 2.xx+?

Lillen B.

So, I spent the better portion of yesterday tearing apart my character creation and physics based mods, in order to better understand what was coming from where and which was overwriting what. I was successfull enough in that aspect, but one of the primary objectives was to see if I could upgrade to something beyond the legacy XPMS 1.96. I suppose I don't need to, but it would be nice, as the newer versions do have some slick features, and it was only after I had already torn my load order apart that I realized that at least the latest 3.94 XPMSE claims to no longer have belly node support (citing that it would incur fps loss...) I've briefly checked around, and found Trapleen's method, and the All-in-one pussy set - they look like the most promising, but I haven't actually tried implementing them yet. Does either of them still work? Does any method work? Halp plox lol

Cheers,

- Mugg

@Mugg physics and collision are controlled by xml's for hdt so it is likely your collision between sos and the belly is not occurring because your xml for the physics extension likely doesn't have a belly component or collisions set up.

i would recommend you get naturalistic HDT by bazinga its fairly good and he includes settings for belly collision with sos aswell as a UUNP Special body :edit:that repainted body is for bodyslide so you can build it with your preset :edit: that has had its weightpaint redone and improved do keep in mind however unless you have hydrogensayshdt's just for fun app to tweak it your self any dudes will need a fairly large schlong around size 7 or more to collide with the belly.

hopefully i answered your question.

@27X you really should explain things rather then just post a picture of the belly node of the i presume latest XPMSE in nifskope lol

@Xemnas Thanks for the reply man, it got me checking along the right lines in the end! So, as it turns out, I had forgotten about the fact that I had grafted HDT equipment 0.2 everyone into my defaultBBP at some point in the past and mislabeled it in NMM, so I ended up taking your suggestion and replacing that with (now heavily edited) Bazinga's Naturalistics - they look absolutely ridiculous on smaller, athletic girls btw lol, even using the version designed for b-cups. The pure HDT on XPMSE as opposed to the XPMS 1 skele's makes such a huge difference...

Anyway, now in the process of updating COS and rebuilding the bodies, getting everything linked to the xml's and stuff. Just grunt work now.

Problem solved!

Cheers,

- Mugg

Archived