Mis-aligned animations...

Guest TR0767

Guest TR0767

I just noticed something that started a few games back, and I'm not sure what started it. Several animations do NOT line up correctly - whether I have SL's "align actors" option checked or unchecked, something seems amiss. It's like the PC is several inches lower - some scenes even involve the feet being below the floorboard or bed. I'd include screenshots, but don't know how to get them to attach. LL won't take the BMP files I have. Not sure where to start? Thoughts? Thanks!

Yeah, I get the same thing. Just manually adjust the anims with the hotkeys so that they line up properly (SexLab Tools helps with this since it allows you to go back to a previous stage to check the alignment) and the configuration should be automatically saved for any future time that animation is played.

I just noticed something that started a few games back, and I'm not sure what started it. Several animations do NOT line up correctly - whether I have SL's "align actors" option checked or unchecked, something seems amiss. It's like the PC is several inches lower - some scenes even involve the feet being below the floorboard or bed. I'd include screenshots, but don't know how to get them to attach. LL won't take the BMP files I have. Not sure where to start? Thoughts? Thanks!

if it's a vertical issue then it sounds like a HDT High Heels and/or NIOverride issue/conflict etc.

Guest TR0767

Yeah, I get the same thing. Just manually adjust the anims with the hotkeys so that they line up properly (SexLab Tools helps with this since it allows you to go back to a previous stage to check the alignment) and the configuration should be automatically saved for any future time that animation is played.

I was going to look into Sexlab Tools - I have it installed, but don't really know how to use it. LOL Didn't think it might help with this, thanks!

darkevilhum, interesting you mention that - I was wondering if something went wonky with NiO or HDT Heels. Reinstalling HDT Heels didn't seem to do anything, i sorted my load order to see if that did anything, but I don't see a diff.

On that note, I figured out that LL doesn't like attaching BMP files, but it's fine with PNGs, so I am attaching four PNG files. I noticed it's NOT just when the actors are involved in... activities... :)  I happened to catch it when an NPC was laying on a bed as well. See the pics for reference. :)

Thanks again fellas. :)

post-1396881-0-09584200-1501090417_thumb.png

post-1396881-0-19391900-1501090432_thumb.png

post-1396881-0-40442300-1501090442_thumb.png

post-1396881-0-58959000-1501090455_thumb.png

Well this could be the cause.

If your talking about feet underground during animation with heels?

Then its pretty normal because nio/hdt effect is turned off during the animations making the feet sink below the ground because of the shape of the heels.

If you took off the heels beforehand their feet would problaby be grounded. Well depending on the animation.

Can read up a bit on

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53799-nioverride-high-heels-niovhh-fixes/

Could also be that it unequips something during the act.

That can usally cause the npc/pc to fall below the ground. Can always try to press the Realign button during the animation to see if it fixes it self.

Are you using any old HDT heels or just NioHeels?

HDT heels can be wierd sometimes causing it to forget to change the height.

If its something else then i dont know.

Good luck :D

Guest TR0767

Well this could be the cause.

If your talking about feet underground during animation with heels?

Then its pretty normal because nio/hdt effect is turned off during the animations making the feet sink below the ground because of the shape of the heels.

If you took off the heels beforehand their feet would problaby be grounded. Well depending on the animation.

Can read up a bit on

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53799-nioverride-high-heels-niovhh-fixes/

Could also be that it unequips something during the act.

That can usally cause the npc/pc to fall below the ground. Can always try to press the Realign button during the animation to see if it fixes it self.

Are you using any old HDT heels or just NioHeels?

HDT heels can be wierd sometimes causing it to forget to change the height.

If its something else then i dont know.

Good luck :D

I'll take a look, thanks so much! Didn't realize you answered this - must have gotten lost in the list of updated mods/posts on my notification page. I'll check and let ya know. :)

EDIT: I do use "HDT Sextoys" but assume it is not the culprit. As for the High Heels mod, I use HDT High Heels (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36213/?).

I'm perusing that forum you referred me to, thanks again!

EDIT 2: Interesting - apparently HDT Heels isn't my problem. I deleted all mods associated with HDT Heels and started without it. And on using "Omake Heels", sure enough on a few occasions my character's feet went through the floor again! So I was barking up the wrong tree on blaming HDTHH :(

Archived