Stormbringer runic sword

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
14 hours ago, EdinMG said:

Found this on a google search, don't know which version it is...

this link should not appear here, rule violation, the author has banned the re-uploading!
Korean websites shit on copyright, but not Loverslab.

edit: I was punished on Nexus for public uploading.

15 hours ago, winny257 said:

this link should not appear here, rule violation, the author has banned the re-uploading!
Korean websites shit on copyright, but not Loverslab.

edit: I was punished on Nexus for public uploading.

I'm not violating any rules since I didn't uploded anything, I merely posted a link to another site, but anyway, link removed.

6 hours ago, EdinMG said:

I'm not violating any rules since I didn't uploded anything, I merely posted a link to another site, but anyway, link removed.

no offense, as reason for my punishment I was informed, that this would be piracy.
it would be the wish of the author and this should be respected.
also here on Loverslab these points are anchored in the forum rules.

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

no offense, as reason for my punishment I was informed, that this would be piracy.
it would be the wish of the author and this should be respected.
also here on Loverslab these points are anchored in the forum rules.

Dude, the mod author says nothing about people uploading his mod in other sites, that's far from piracy, and acconding to his own words he only states that he's against people porting his mod to Skyrim SE and that's it, nothing more nothing less. Here's a quote of the message from the mod's page, " IMPORTANT NOTE : i won't allow anybody to port my Mod to the SSE version in Nexus or in Bethesda.net. If somebody had this bad idea, i would ask the moderators to banish the thief immediately! ". You are overreacting way too much about this, but anyway, let's just put an end to the subject.

29 minutes ago, EdinMG said:

Dude, the mod author says nothing about people uploading his mod in other sites, that's far from piracy, and acconding to his own words he only states that he's against people porting his mod to Skyrim SE and that's it, nothing more nothing less. Here's a quote of the message from the mod's page, " IMPORTANT NOTE : i won't allow anybody to port my Mod to the SSE version in Nexus or in Bethesda.net. If somebody had this bad idea, i would ask the moderators to banish the thief immediately! ". You are overreacting way too much about this, but anyway, let's just put an end to the subject.

Yes you are right, this is in the Hidden Side on Nexus.
but when the mod was still available, was in the mod description that uploading on other sites is not desired.
and this Korean website has violated this rule.

I'm Sorry

• 3 months later...
On 4/10/2018 at 5:05 AM, winny257 said:

Yes you are right, this is in the Hidden Side on Nexus.
but when the mod was still available, was in the mod description that uploading on other sites is not desired.
and this Korean website has violated this rule.

I'm Sorry

A little late to this party but do you happen to still have the older version of this Stormbringer?

Archived