How can we Extract,Port and Convert an Asset from any Game and Port it to Skyrim

Hello !

I'm a huge fan of skyrim,so much that i wanted to know the maximum for making my gaming experience(and other) better !

but recently,i have been wanting,for so long to know one thing !

this thing,which is quite obvious if you read the title xP 

i know that it can be difficult and that it is not permitted on other website other than loverlab,and personally,i'm quite happy it is that way :)

i love this website !

so much !,the liberty of expression,the kindness floating in the atmosphere of this website,and less fear to be banned when talking (except when you are a jerk,of course),but i think you understand :)

so,please,whatever difficult it may be,i want to do it,please

i know i'm new and it may arise only negative answer to this question,so if anyone can help,with tutorial,software,anything !

and of course,i will only upload to this website !

if you want to talk to me privatly,PM me and i'll give you my discord and skype name.

Best regards,N.

Depends which game, each one requires different knowledge and tools. Some are very time consuming and its not easy job, because you work with meshes that were designed for different games. Quite often low poly and low res which also adds plenty of tasks in order to fix and adapt to Skyrim armature.

Catch me up on LL discord.

All you need is basic 3dsmax knowledge, its not hard. Process of exctracting files is a lot more advanced.

Archived