Crash on depleted stamina

Hey people of LL

i've done a fresh install of Skyrim and barely running any mods (only the one require for sexlab, unoff, fnis, unp etc)

i always crash upon using up all my stamina... does this only happen to me? when i deactivate the sexlab plugin, the game work fine and i can use up all my stamina without a single crash.

any insight?

Spec

R7 1700 3.7GHz

16GB 3000 MHz

1080 Ti

noted that my skyrim game is in an ssd and nexus is actually on HDD so its a multi-HDD installation.

thanks!

• 2 months later...

Same problem :( I found a temporary fix however. If you open console and increase your stamina to 999 (player.setav stamina 999), you won't crash. But this is where it gets even weirder.. if you put it back to 100 again, it still won't crash. As in, you can play as usual from that point on without the CTD. This seems to last until you quit the application. When you start up the game again, you have to repeat the steps once more. I haven't tried setting it to 999, quitting application then loading the save with the value increased however. I'll test that next to be 100% sure it's a stamina issue.

Looking for a permanent fix but this works in the meantime. 

EDIT: I opened sexlab in TES5 Edit and deleted Form ID > SexLabVoiceTypes, and it fixed the issue. Tested every save including a new game, no stamina CTD anymore. Will continue playing and see if anything else comes up.

• 8 months later...
On 10/12/2017 at 5:21 AM, Qaahn said:

I opened sexlab in TES5 Edit and deleted Form ID > SexLabVoiceTypes, and it fixed the issue.

Sorry to reopen this post, just wanted to say THANK YOU. I've been trying to fix this issue for hours and this solved my problem.

Archived