AC Robert Male Underwear Body Builder mesh

So this mod http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43518/? doesn't have the bodybuilder versions of the underwear, just the bikini.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/40532/? - roberts that includes the bodybuilder mesh and blender files.

or

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33669/? - room207's bodybuilder mod.

I really like the bodybuilder body and don't want to change it. I would love to use the boxers and briefs clothing with the body.

??? The second Mod has the body with underwear.

post-3205-0-18274400-1500978407_thumb.jpg all Roberts v5 underwear

What do you want?? which body meshes and which underwear?

Upload the body you use ( lowerbody.nif or all 4 nif files)  and the lowerbody with underwear you want.

With MeshRigger you can make the pants fit to the body you use.

---------------------------

EDIT:

Room207 Bodybuilder V52 body and Boxer and Brief underwear from AC Robert Male Underwear.

If you want to use it as body replacer copy the lowerbody.nif you want (from folder Boxer or folder Briefs) in
meshes\characters\_male\

The textures path is from AC Robert Male Underwear, so if you use the nif files as Body relacer you must install the textures from AC Robert Male Underwear.
If you want to use it as clothes in the "AC Robert Male Underwear" Mod
you must rename the Boxers.nif to clothes you want to replace. If you never need the boy body you can use it and rename the "Boxer.nif" to "Boxers Boy.nif"
copy it in
meshes\AC\RM_Underwear\

The same with the briefs.nif, rename it to a underwear you don't need.  ( e.g. Briefs BoyAth.nif )

and copy it in
meshes\AC\RM_Underwear\

Boxer and Briefs Bodybuilder.7z

??? The second Mod has the body with underwear.

attachicon.gifPants.jpg all Roberts v5 underwear

What do you want?? which body meshes and which underwear?

Upload the body you use ( lowerbody.nif or all 4 nif files)  and the lowerbody with underwear you want.

With MeshRigger you can make the pants fit to the body you use.

---------------------------

EDIT:

Room207 Bodybuilder V52 body and Boxer and Brief underwear from AC Robert Male Underwear.

If you want to use it as body replacer copy the lowerbody.nif you want (from folder Boxer or folder Briefs) in

meshes\characters\_male\

The textures path is from AC Robert Male Underwear, so if you use the nif files as Body relacer you must install the textures from AC Robert Male Underwear.

If you want to use it as clothes in the "AC Robert Male Underwear" Mod

you must rename the Boxers.nif to clothes you want to replace. If you never need the boy body you can use it and rename the "Boxer.nif" to "Boxers Boy.nif"

copy it in

meshes\AC\RM_Underwear\

The same with the briefs.nif, rename it to a underwear you don't need.  ( e.g. Briefs BoyAth.nif )

and copy it in

meshes\AC\RM_Underwear\

attachicon.gifBoxer and Briefs Bodybuilder.7z

Sorry, thought I explained myself enough. Guess not. Ok so the AC Male Underwear doesn't have a mesh for the boxers and briefs. The Robert's body mod and Room207's mod don't include the briefs and boxers which I'd like to use. They need to be refit and I have no knowledge of refitting armors. It's not that I can replace a mesh with another mesh and use it.

Then the 7z I posted is what you want

That are the boxer and Brief underwear, changed with MeshRigger to fit the Room207 Bodybuilder body.

post-3205-0-74240500-1501012710_thumb.jpg

But I don't know which body from Roberts v52 you want  ( Room207 Bodybuilder is not included )

But in "AC Robert Male Underwear"  Boxer and Briefs for HeavyMusc and Bulky body exists.

And yes, you replace a mesh and use it.

If you don't want a nude body you replace the lowerbody.nif in folders meshes\characters\_male\  with one of my underwear lowerbody nif.

If you want a clothes item in the chest of "AC Robert Male Underwear" Mod  you replace a underwear mesh you don't need ( any skinny body you don't need)

If you just want underwear that can be taken off, you can also try Dynamic Underwear System. I made packs using  HGEC and RM V5. Updated esps here.  

Download and install the DUS 3-0.7z

Download the HGEC / RM Packs. Only the packs. Most up to date DUS is the Original Download. It has all the esm changes mentioned throughout the thread.

Follow Pack install instructions here (setps 3-5)

Then the 7z I posted is what you want

That are the boxer and Brief underwear, changed with MeshRigger to fit the Room207 Bodybuilder body.

attachicon.gifB+B.jpg

But I don't know which body from Roberts v52 you want  ( Room207 Bodybuilder is not included )

But in "AC Robert Male Underwear"  Boxer and Briefs for HeavyMusc and Bulky body exists.

And yes, you replace a mesh and use it.

If you don't want a nude body you replace the lowerbody.nif in folders meshes\characters\_male\  with one of my underwear lowerbody nif.

If you want a clothes item in the chest of "AC Robert Male Underwear" Mod  you replace a underwear mesh you don't need ( any skinny body you don't need)

Bodybuilder is only included in the OMOD and BAIN files. For some reason they forgot to include them in the archive only file. I just want there to be compatible meshes so I can turn them into armors. Not to replace the nude lower body.

If you just want underwear that can be taken off, you can also try Dynamic Underwear System. I made packs using  HGEC and RM V5. Updated esps here.  

Download and install the DUS 3-0.7z

Download the HGEC / RM Packs. Only the packs. Most up to date DUS is the Original Download. It has all the esm changes mentioned throughout the thread.

Follow Pack install instructions here (setps 3-5)

I turned the underwears into armors so I could run around almost naked but still armored like crazy.

snip

I turned the underwears into armors so I could run around almost naked but still armored like crazy.

lol

Then if you're using DUS already and want Room207s bodybuilder I will throw a R207BB pack together quick. Be up soon

Edit: Done.  This will be the meshes you would want for choosing the male lower body size. Enjoy :)

RM207BB.7z

You can use my nif as body or armor or clothes. I told you what to do.

If you changed the clothes in "AC Robert Male Underwear" Mod to armor, you replace 2 underwear you don't need with my bodybuilder boxer and briefs nif. done !

Archived